6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Natalie looks good. Congratulations!
When do you plan to get bloods drawn??

Thanks and i am going to hold off for a bit. My doctors dont take bloods they dont do anything with you at all until you see a midwife at 8 weeks so i am hoping if i see the doctor that took care of me during the chemical will take bloods i have set myself a goal it was 16dpo i started bleeding with the chemical so i am going to take it day by day and will probably feel better with test progression and making it past then x

Yay you guys!! Meg your progression is great! I hope that's some much needed reassurance! Equal to the control or darker than at this point is great! As for sleep, try hypnotherapy! I have an app on my iPhone for when I can't sleep, usually I'm out within 5 minutes it's called relax and sleep well!
Natalie, I see lines on all of them hopefully they darken up nicely! See if you doc will draw hcg, I had to fight with mine but doesn't hurt to ask!
Nat, glad to see Peter is on board for this month but agree and say keep it simple!

Can't wait to see what other tests the day brings!

Looks good natalie .! And meg those line cldnt look any better!! That is sooooo beautiful!!

When doing.smu do you drink anything between i usually have a cup of tea and a few sips of water and a two hour hold lol x

Hi ladies...cd4 here...I guess we're back in the game again...pete wants to give it one more cycle and then back off like I wanted to this cycle...ntnp is what I really wanted to do but he has twisted my arm lol...
But...
I won't be getting too into it!....I'm still going to be more relaxed about this...
No ss...only taking a couple of supps now and I will be doing opks...but I'm not obsessing anymore...I can't effort to well being wise.
If it's another bfn this month then I will backing off even more...no prevention but going with the flow and that's all.:)

Natalie...this is great you and meg can be bump buddies...Yaye...
So it's just me Amanda (not for long tho -your next mrs! Lol). And Ashley left....:)
We need some newbies...lol...
How are well today then ladies good I hope.:thumbup:

Well I'm off to make some more yummy pies...be back again later.:)

:) :) :) xxx Natalie...

Alright girls I couldn't hold off! Lol here is my bfn tweaked and I will post not tweaked as well!! Lol I really should just hole off blah!!!!! Eh it gives us something to look at!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5
Awww craxy..give it time..lol I hope I didnt blow my chances..had a bit much to drink last night..lol but boy it sure was a blast!!!

I am glad you had a good time!! We deserve it after all we put ourselves through!! And I am ok with it!! Just try again next month!! Gotta try to stay positive!!! This will be my 8th cycle next go around!! I seriously think that dang Mirena screwed stuff up!! May try soy this next cycle!! :)
Have you tested Amanda?!?!? Oh crap your out huh?!

I am glad you had a good time!! We deserve it after all we put ourselves through!! And I am ok with it!! Just try again next month!! Gotta try to stay positive!!! This will be my 8th cycle next go around!! I seriously think that dang Mirena screwed stuff up!! May try soy this next cycle!! :)
Have you tested Amanda?!?!? Oh crap your out huh?!

Yeah im outta tests..lol seems I gota take mom to doc in am so I pick sum more up then..:)

Ashley, anyone know aboyt drinkin in the tww? Like really? I had prolly 5 beers, 2 shots last night..not heavy shots just sex on the beach..lol so wat ya think? I didnt feel totally wasted..just felt really good..lol I avoided all hard liquor. Im gona test again prolly tomorrow or tues..aft er I pick more up

Ashley, anyone know aboyt drinkin in the tww? Like really? I had prolly 5 beers, 2 shots last night..not heavy shots just sex on the beach..lol so wat ya think? I didnt feel totally wasted..just felt really good..lol I avoided all hard liquor. Im gona test again prolly tomorrow or tues..aft er I pick more up

I have always heard you can drink until it's pink! I mean think about how many people probably got pregnant on drunk nights!!! I wouldn't worry too much! It's not like you stay drunk! You just had a night of fun!!!

Hi Ladies just popped in to see how you were all doing! Still rooting for you all!!

omg petzy congrats eeeek!! how exciting! you really deserve it after all this time ((hugs))

hope everyone is ok its a hurrendous rollercoaser :( but stay strong eventually when you least expect it it will happen xxx

Thankyou nimbec :flower:
How are you and baby Harry?....good I hope love.:)
I can't believe he is 7months already...that's gone really quick.lol..
I bet he is fully on the move around now.its where the real hard work begins eh....:)

Great new about meg isn't it.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Ahhh I shouldn't worry too much Amanda...at least you had fun love.:)

On another note...I got my feeling about you today....YOUR NEXT!....bfp is coming ...I can just tell.lol...

:) :) :) x

Nat how you holding up there love.
Good I hope.:thumbup: ....try not to be worrying ok.:)
I know that's bound to be hard for you ...but try ok Hun.:)

It's just the not knowing isn't it...verrrrrry frustrating huh.

:) :) :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->