6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I'm ok its frustrating but i'll be ok hopefully the postman isnt late with my tests or there will be a big accident holding in for so long. I'm having a cup of tea in the morning i cant do without x

I'm ok its frustrating but i'll be ok hopefully the postman isnt late with my tests or there will be a big accident holding in for so long. I'm having a cup of tea in the morning i cant do without x

Nat you can always save you pee if you HAVE to go....he he I know what's like...when you gotta go - you gotta go right.
Right I'm and sending positive vibes to mr posts for ya so he turns up in time or earlier lol...

Glad your ok love.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

You do i cant hold thats why my holds are always 2 hours max lol tomorrow trying from 7am til 11 if the postys on time if not i will have to just pee and keep it til he does show lol didnt know you were allowed to do that haha i will sqeeze my morning cuppa in, i might only drink half to save my bladder lol xxx

Amanda! Drink till it's pink. Last Sunday I drank an entire bottle of wine to myself when we had a family dinner lmao so there you have it ! Unusually ease up a bit around the time AF is due. That's about it !

Nimbec so good to hear from you! Hope you and baby are great xx

Natalie I definitely avoided a morning drink until after I peed to be safe! And I didn't drink much before bed to try and help with that! I can definitely see progression in your tests. Are the ones tomorrow FRER or cheapie? I only used one cheapie a few days ago and it was junk. FRER is the way to go. I still have 2 so ill prob do another one before my bloods tomorrow morning To ease my mind

Girls...lol I haven't heard this one before...drink till it's pink...what does it mean?...:) xxx

Yay you guys!! Meg your progression is great! I hope that's some much needed reassurance! Equal to the control or darker than at this point is great! As for sleep, try hypnotherapy! I have an app on my iPhone for when I can't sleep, usually I'm out within 5 minutes it's called relax and sleep well!
Natalie, I see lines on all of them hopefully they darken up nicely! See if you doc will draw hcg, I had to fight with mine but doesn't hurt to ask!
Nat, glad to see Peter is on board for this month but agree and say keep it simple!

Can't wait to see what other tests the day brings!

Thanks Talia, fingers crossed for tomorrow. Thanks for the sleep tip too!! That is crazy you had to fight with your doctor bring in Canada and all..... I know I am private care right now with fertility clinic but I am sure my own doctor would have been good about it. So strange.

Thanks everyone its good to hear from you all - positive vibes for the bfp's! fx for you all & sending lots of baby dust!

ps i gave up drink, sugar,caffene for 5 months still no bfp i was back on the lot when i got mine lol! Definately keep doing the things you enjoy otherwise you will become very down xx

Ahhh I shouldn't worry too much Amanda...at least you had fun love.:)

On another note...I got my feeling about you today....YOUR NEXT!....bfp is coming ...I can just tell.lol...

:) :) :) x
yay...I hope ur right!!! Wld b great!! I dnt know y but I really just dnt feel anything this cycle..no symptoms of pg or af. Lol weird shooting pains in left breast that I have never felt before..other than that noda!! Lol im crossin though for sure.. I hope this cycle goes well for u as well...:) fx for us!

I will try not to have my cup of tea lol that will be hard i cant function without it haha i am peeing loads tonight so holding is gona be hard lol

Good luck natalieeee...iv got my fingers crossed for you that them lines are nice and bright by the morning,...ha ha you just like me...I just love my flipping tea.if someone told me that tea is running out in the world i would just cry.lol...
I need my tea.im a tea freak!. Haha...

Meg good luck with your beta tmr too...:flower: .... I recon you gonna come back with a nice big number like....160 plus....

Meg good luck with your beta tmr too...:flower: .... I recon you gonna come back with a nice big number like....160 plus....

Oh Nat I hope so. Neds to be 116 or higher since it was 58 I guess.

Good luck tomorrow meg!!! Hopeing for beautiful numbers for u!!! Fx for u sooo mch!

Thanks Amanda. FX for you too and Nats latest premonition! lol xx

Sooo long day .very tired..possible minor hangover. Lol ooopsie..haha left house at 5 had dinner and didnt get home til 1:30am..whewww so much fun..dinner dancing drinks..ahhhh..lol soo I had minor bouts of slught nausea this eve..but now its gona and I neeeeeed hot wings like sumthin serious..not even jokin..like thinkin bout a 45 min drive to get sum..haha mmmmm sounds soooo delish!! Lol I have to take my mom to doc in am..her apt is at like 10am so I bet I b home by 1or so and will have my bladder emptied on one or more sticks!! Haha..have great night everyone..my all time fav series 4 of walking dead airs this eve and I am stoked!! Loooove that series!!

Sooo long day .very tired..possible minor hangover. Lol ooopsie..haha left house at 5 had dinner and didnt get home til 1:30am..whewww so much fun..dinner dancing drinks..ahhhh..lol soo I had minor bouts of slught nausea this eve..but now its gona and I neeeeeed hot wings like sumthin serious..not even jokin..like thinkin bout a 45 min drive to get sum..haha mmmmm sounds soooo delish!! Lol I have to take my mom to doc in am..her apt is at like 10am so I bet I b home by 1or so and will have my bladder emptied on one or more sticks!! Haha..have great night everyone..my all time fav series 4 of walking dead airs this eve and I am stoked!! Loooove that series!!

Ahhhh I am counting down the minutes for it to start!!!! Love it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->