6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well I just ordered some clear blue digi ovulation tests!! Woohoo! I will be prepared and ready to go next cycle!!! I should start Thursday so they should be here just in time!! :):)

FML it's 230am. Can't sleep. Need to get up for the clinic in 5 hours. Ahhhhhhh

LOL dammit Talia too funny. Although you are a couple hours behind me lol

Page refresh- page refresh -page refresh.......stalking lol.....can't wait for your results meg...Yaye...:)

:) :) :) xxx

Slow progression? X

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381745584797.jpg
    PicsArt_1381745584797.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 14
  • PicsArt_1381745544673.jpg
    PicsArt_1381745544673.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 16
  • PicsArt_1381745516653.jpg
    PicsArt_1381745516653.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 14
Thats true i wish it was blazing pink my mind would be at ease then i figure my hcg should be 40 if i got a line on saturday on a 20miu? X

Nat just a thought....I'm think that bc you recently came of the bcp...that maybe your lp is still shorter than it should be ...it can take up to 6months do for your cycle to reset itself...so with your lp being shorter than it might be at that point right now you are only getting the lighter lines for now..
Say you had a lp of 14/15 .... You would only just be finding out now if you only just tested...so that would be a except able line right -then you would see the progression from there onwards....

I recon give it till the end of the week and them lines will be blaring nat.

And nat if a 20 is picking it up that's good news all round...that means your hgc is higher than you think love...I would be tempted to do a digi now...but that's totally up to you.
What is the miu on your digi? Do you know.?

Oh and nat...sometimes our metabolism can affect how fast the hgc can rise...
Do you have a slow metabolism...I do and it sucks...first thing in the morning I am such a moron bahahahaha...it takes me ages to wake my brain up .lol

Top cheapie from friday tweeked, todays tweeked in the middle and it in normal at the bottom x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381747252672.jpg
    PicsArt_1381747252672.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 12
My digi is 25miu but i am going to save that til next week so i can see 2-3 hopefully, and my metabolism is slow it takes me ages to wake up in the morning aswell, i will eagerly await my frer result tomorrow i reckon i will be able to buy frer out of business this week lol xxx

Af type cramps started in moddle of night. Ugghh wth..if af starts today that means I o ed on first day of o pains..weird.. it really feels like its comin..

Wow natalie..I totally see the progression.....yay. lookin good. When r u gona try to get into doc?

U think nat? I have it dwn that af isnt suppose to come for another 6 days. Thats on my 26 day cycle and the day I believe I had o. Cld it b?

So I am 8 dpo and prayin that this is not af comin..its just way to early..that wld make this last cycle like 20-21 days..not kewl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->