6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

According to the website i used to calculate a due date i am 3wks6days and EDD is 24/6/14 man thats early x

I am going to wait a week or so yet before going to the doctors they wont do anything about it anyways x

Yeah Amanda...I would say this is perfect timing for implantation cramping...MAJOUR fingers crossed for you love ...

Haha all my predictions are coming true...lol

I said meg
Then I said nat
Then I said you....
This is sooo cool if all three come true...

:) :) :) xxx

Yeah Amanda...I would say this is perfect timing for implantation cramping...MAJOUR fingers crossed for you love ...

Haha all my predictions are coming true...lol

I said meg
Then I said nat
Then I said you....
This is sooo cool if all three come true...

:) :) :) xxx

Im am sooo hoping u r right nat. (Tmi) but after bm I have quite a bit a yellowish ewcm? Wat the heck? Still cramping and feels just like af..im mean no different..I keep goin to the loo ckin for bleeding...and my boobs just ache..thats the only thing that I dnt usually have w af..my boobs like never hurt..idk..just gona wait the day..if its af she will b here within a few hrs cuz normally I cramp through night and she arrives before noonish. Lol so I just waitin..hopefully cramps subside..I dnt know now if I shld buy another hpt while in town or not..u think I shpd get one? Or wld it b a waste? Ohhh im so torn right now..:(

Nat today's is darker so as long as that's happening its a good sign ! Really hopeful for you hun. I've seen lots of people on here who don't progress much more than that and go on to have healthy pregnancies so everyone is different! Can't wait to see more.

Amanda, that would be really short cycle. If you're cramping right now that you could sign. Fingers crossed.

Sorry about any typos girls, I am using voice texting right now LOL

Okay well I just went to the clinic so fingers crossed it will probably be a couple of hours at least.

Heres a pic of yesterdays and this mornings dried, another positive i guess is todays is darker than the frers i took with my chemical x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381753381824.jpg
    PicsArt_1381753381824.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 14
I'm taking off my ovulation ticker....but im not replacing it with a pregnancy ticker just yet, meg have you worked out a EDD and how many weeks&days you would be? X

Natalie I can totally see the progression in ur frer...looks so promising..wish u cld getvinto a clinic somewere n see wat ur numbers are..I really really think u oed or implanted late...hence the still semi light lines..ashley....were r ur tests??? I need to see them..I have nothing to pee on so u gota pee for me..

I'm taking off my ovulation ticker....but im not replacing it with a pregnancy ticker just yet, meg have you worked out a EDD and how many weeks&days you would be? X

I did. I think i would be 4 weeks exactly today or maybe 4+1. EDD June 22,2014. If it's real that is !! Bahhh

I'll add a ticker if it's good news.

U know, many woman hope for implantation cramps, as for me, I wnt say its kewl..hard to tell between them and way early af..im sooo not liking this crap..has me soo upset and confused. Lol I wld rather feel nuttin and just obsess til af due..:( booo

Awww so excitong meg!!! Cant wait to hear ur results..yay!!! Lmao..I always calculate my edd each cycle..lol based on lmp. If I was to concieved this past cycle my edd wld b july 30th!! Whewww hot hot hot! Lol

Im estimated 2 days behind you i really do think its real for you, did you take a test today or just waiting for numbers, i hope they are good and dont take long to get then to you x

I'm thinking late implantaion i am so sure of when i o'd, i'm dying to see tomorrows test lol

I wish i could get bloods done the uk sucks for early pregnancy they don't do anything for you my doctors doesn't even give you a blood test in the doctors room they send your pee off i only got a blood test with the chemical because they needed a definite answer, where you ladies come from do they do scans before 12 weeks? you only get a early scan here if you are unsure of dates or a emergency i am temped to say i am unsure of dates so i get a early one lol no that would be bad it wouldnt go in my favor if the dates were off x

We get early scand dwn here..I had sooo many ultrasound w my previous...suks were ur at..:( sooo I must say omg...my boobs r really killin me!

I need to pack my stuff and move to the US lol i have no symptoms other than eating like a pig haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->