6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Actually i do have a.symptom i cant be bothered to do anything and i am so hot its not helping me motivate lol got chicken curry to make and i am just sat on my butt saying i need to do it but not moving to do it lol x

Yeah we get bloods right away usually but not all doctors do a second draw to see if the number doubled. My pregnant friend only had one blood test. But if you ask for another they will probably give you one. And we get first scan around 8-10 weeks I think and then 2 more if it's a regular pregnancy. However because I am with a private clinic the care is even better. They do two blood draws 48 hours apart and you get the results within a few hours which is amazing. My clinic does all first trimester care and you get extra ultrasounds and appointments too. It's a nice bonus. But once first trimester is done they will refer you to an OBGYN or your family doctor if they deliver babies. Or a midwife if you choose that route. I have no idea what I will do / waiting for confirmation before making decisions.

Symptom wise I have had cramping for three days. Feels somewhat like AF but other times it feels significantly different. And my boobs are sore now too but again different than usual. Also trouble sleeping hahah but that's it so far. Absence of bleeding of any kind too.

Oh man i want early scans lol if i keep on being paranoid like i am they wont have a lot of choice or its not going to be healthy for me, i had cramps the first time not this time though, i may ring my doctor on wednesday when shes in and ask if theres any way she can do a blood test.

Heck natalie..anyway she cld do bloods today?? Idk make up somethin..lol

Shes not in until wednesday she was so nice to me during my chemical i'd rather have her deal with me than the other doctors i have seen.

Amanda...your cm and sore bbs and cramping sound VERY promising.:thumbup:

Nat....sounds like implanted late...and your plan for Wednesday is great :)

Meg ....good luck...I won't be back on here now for 3 hrs so I will be last to know your numbers lol...oh :dohh: lol...

Back soo ladies...off for a nice yummiest roast down a nice quiet secluded area...called the lynham inn....roast beef here I come baby...:)

Oh amnda...test test test...lol...altho It may be too early Yet lol

:) :) :) xxx

Haha nat i had two sunday dinners yesterday with oh i just felt hungry all day it was bad lol x

Ashley...I feel kind of bad that I have not included you in my predictions....nothing personal love lol...just I have a funny feeling its our turn next cycle...maybe WE will be bump buddies eh lol...lets hope so...how long have you been taking to soy for?...what's the intentions of soy for you?....is it the isoflavons one...I nearly took that one a few cycles ago...

Back later ladies...I have a beefy date to attend.bahahahahaha.

he he look at us all checking in for meg and nats tests.....go girlys ....woop woops.lol

This is so exciting. I love it. :wohoo:

:) :) :) xxx

Morning ladies!!
Meg, can't wait to see the results and if you're even considering a midwife you should get a hold of a couple to make sure you get one, I highly recommend a midwife over an OB :) I love mine and I know how hectic OBs are and chances are you'll have someone you never met deliver. Pm me if you want more info, I could talk for days!

Amanda, I'm pretty sure I had a bit of yellow cm but I'm not sure cuz I didn't write it down in FF. but 8-9 dpo is the most common days for implantation so we might be nailing down nats premonition!!

Natalie, that progression is definitely apparent, hopefully it really darkens up for ya, I agree with maybe the late implantation!

Can't wait to be like Nat and refresh refresh refresh!!

Well i have 3 frers left so im hoping before i run out there are 2 lines more a less the same colour.

Ashley...I feel kind of bad that I have not included you in my predictions....nothing personal love lol...just I have a funny feeling its our turn next cycle...maybe WE will be bump buddies eh lol...lets hope so...how long have you been taking to soy for?...what's the intentions of soy for you?....is it the isoflavons one...I nearly took that one a few cycles ago...

Back later ladies...I have a beefy date to attend.bahahahahaha.

Hey Nat!! I feel good for us this coming cycle too!! :) I am super excited about my digi ov tests!! :) I tried to take soy one cycle a few cycles back! I only forgot one day!! It gave me great cm!!! But I only tried it that one time! Yeah it would be the soy iso! I am just hoping for better ovulation or maybe better quality egg!! I am not sure that I will take it though!! What cd are you? Thursday should be cd 1 for me!! I totally feel it coming!!

Natalie and Meg!! Y'all's test look great! I am so happy and excited for y'all!!

I think if all turns out ok i will be booking a private scan at 7 weeks i havent got the patience lol i still cant believe this was the result of last bd 2-3 days prior to ovulation and theres me the other cycle like a mad woman adement we had to do it every fertile day i drank from 2 days before ovultion until 4dpo aswell lol x

I am in town now..lol waitin on mom..I done got my tests..lol I got 2 answers..boo but they was a lil cueaper..there pink dye 5 days sooner..a 8-9dpo bfp is not unheard of so I may get somethin. Unless of course today is implantation then it may b tomorrow or nxt day before I see a line..but anywho I got the answer and two first signal..sooooo I guess we shall see when I get home..fingers crossed I see any hope of pink. Lol ashley go pee on a stick woman! Im soo excited for u natalie and meg...still waitin on those bcg numbers??? Im lookin..

The ones i posted this morning are them all i only have the 3 so far x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"