6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Natalie and Meg!! Y'all's test look great! I am so happy and excited for y'all!!

Ashley have u tested agin?? U really shld..if af hasnt started then ur not out!

Oh it's definitely coming!! Lol my body is totally setting up for it!! Boo!! It's ok though!! Spent 35$ on opks so at least I will get to use those suckers! Hahaha :)
I can't wait for you to get home and test!!! :):):):)

Hey girls, well my numbers more than doubled apparently it's in the 130's somewhere which the nurse said was great. However because I went in so early for my first blood they will actually do a third draw lol. So I go back in two days for my last one. But so far so good right?! It's crazy ..... I can't believe it. Can't help but feel anxious about another draw but hopefully it will be fine. I guess I won't complain about extra reassurance since Natalie can't even get a first draw yet! So frustrating

DH and I are both kind of in shock lol. But happy !!! Beyond happy

Thats great meg take advantage of the third draw i would, i bet my doctor is awkward but i will try and get one, what excuses can i make to help me get one? lol x

Yay great number meg! I'm sure the third draw will be fine! So exciting!!

Thanks! Finally figured out the ticker too...crazy.

Natalie - you are on the NHS right? So can't you just ask for it? I know sometimes my doc doesn't love to do everything I want but I always persist and she always gives in lol...

I can ask its just weather she will do it haha i just thought maybe if i had a good reason behind it, it might help lol

I can ask its just weather she will do it haha i just thought maybe if i had a good reason behind it, it might help lol

Well surely you can say that you had a chemical before and need some reassurance things are progressing. That should be enough!

I was hoping that would work, i am ringing first thing on Wednesday morning and asking to speak to her as soon as possible or i might ring tomorrow and leave a message to ask her to call me.

I was hoping that would work, i am ringing first thing on Wednesday morning and asking to speak to her as soon as possible or i might ring tomorrow and leave a message to ask her to call me.

Really excited to see your progression.. when is AF due?

Af was due yesterday i think i was still confused with the lp thing i think i had a 12 day lp last cycle so it was either saturday or sunday it was due. To be honest with the chemical i felt a bit judged for testing early because the doctors i saw when i went to have the pregnancy confirmed said it was early for testing and i was told people usually dont know they had a chemical because they dont test early. Thats why i was going to wait another week to make sure before i went to the doctors and the tests they have are much higher in sensitivity.

Ohhhh such fantastic news megs!!! Soo happy..and natalie I sure hope u get in to doc...ashley srry af seems to b comin..I wld test anyways..lol u never know..well I am home and I peed on my answer test..here it is...I see line just not sure if its really pink? Hmmm

Attachments

• IMG_20131014_124044.jpg
    IMG_20131014_124044.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20131014_123816.jpg
    IMG_20131014_123816.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 14
Ohhhh such fantastic news megs!!! Soo happy..and natalie I sure hope u get in to doc...ashley srry af seems to b comin..I wld test anyways..lol u never know..well I am home and I peed on my answer test..here it is...I see line just not sure if its really pink? Hmmm

Totally see that line!!!! Yay!!! Hope you bought more for tomorrow!!!! Eeeek!!! So exciting! What an awesome turn out for our thread this month!!!!

I took pink at around 2 min maybe 3..lol I took phone in bathroom w me to snap pic straight away. Haha

Here is an invert. Im gona do another 2 hr hold and take another brand. Gona take the first signal

Attachments

• IMG_20131014_130650.jpg
    IMG_20131014_130650.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
Here you go ladies i wanted to pee on something so here it is 1 hour hold with non concentrated wee lol x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381773930416.jpg
    PicsArt_1381773930416.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g