6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Here you go ladies i wanted to pee on something so here it is 1 hour hold with non concentrated wee lol x

Yayayayay natalie!!!! How freeekin awsome!!! Soooooo excited for u!! Damn this thread is bumpin this time around!!

Wow this is crazy...all my premonitions are coming true haha...

Meg...:wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: .......

This is amaizballs......MASIVEVO congratualtions to you and hubby love....soo soo happy for you meg...tears are welling up here ...lol...
And wowzers sexy momma pic too :thumbup:
And also loving seeing that ticker too...Yaye soooo freaking happy for you meg.

Well ladies...it's just me left now by the looks of it! Lol...I bet get my but in the bedroom and get trying bahahaha...
...gawsh I can't believe it...I guess my pic of the bucket of baby dust has done the trick...I must have a lucky flare about me....feel free to give some back here ladies bahahaha...

Well my beef was finger licking good...I even treated myself to some cake agpfter my dinner...yummyyyyyy.:)

:) :) :) xxx

I still cant get excited i saw those words with the chemical i will probably be ecstatic if i get to see a 2-3....now fingers crossed for darker pink lines tomorrow x

i still dont have the nerve to tell oh yet i'm too scared i dont want him to be hurt by another chemical, me on the otherhand its kinda my own fault for testing early :/ i was thinking more like telling him at 6 weeks if i make it but thats a whole two weeks away i feel horrible keeping it from him x

Yeah nat...congratulations love...:wohoo: ......

Ur not alone yet mrs nat!! Seems ashley thinkin af on way and I am still not confinced..lol until I see a blazing bfp I am still not there. Lol seems time is goin sooooo slow this cycle..im gona pee on another brand in just a bit..lol then I will have two left..one for fmu tomorrow..10dpo then one for fmu on 11 dpo...if I dnt see suuuumpin by 11dpo then I b sure im out cuz I know I didnt o after that..maybe before but not after..(I peed on a friends opk to see that the lh was gone) sooo idk...lol

Oh I am sure!! Nat you will not be alone!!! My back is killing me...I am tired as can be...my boobs are super sore...and it's a little bubbly..gurgly..lmao down there!! Af is most definitely on her way!! Damn it! Hahahahahaha hopefully all the good vibes will run into our next cycles!!!!!

Wow Amanda I see a line it looked a little crooked but the invert shows it well and I'm pretty sure it has colour!

Love the ticker meg! It's seems like forever since I was seed sized!! Love seeing preggo tickers!!

Natalie, I had to bug my doc about the quantitative hcg, she was dumb about it said the lab would do the pee year but then only gave me a blood req... Either way just ask its not like they're not covered

Ahhh lovely words Amanda <3 thankyou...

Lol I know my time will come as will your and Ashley's too...good luck with your test later Hun.:thumbup: ....bfp Alishuss on here isn't it lol...:happydance:

Ohhh and nat..one more thing...I have sent u some oooober dust darlin!! I have never quit. U shld look up lunear fertility ...very interesting stuff. Talks about fertility based on the positio n of moon..I went deeper into the astological side of it as well..very kewl stuff...:)

Now my whole debate about telling oh...on saturday night he wanted to go out for a drink i stuck my heels in made myself sound like a hermit and said i didn't want to go out, if i don't say anything until 6 weeks how am i going to avoid drinking for two weekends and i'm not keen on bd'ing this early either. He also said i should take a test on saturday and i said oh maybe next week he said your due on soon, so i said yeah sometime next week (meaning this week) i had already told him i was due sunday as i told him i needed to buy tampons and hes going to notice i'm late, i've got myself in a right pickle lol x

Wow..I just noticed my nxt cycle is cycle 10 of ttc...wow..time has flown by..w previous pregnancy it reallyoreallyonly took 2 cycles after stoppin bc..weird how bodys and fertility changes..ugghhh..shattty!!

Now my whole debate about telling oh...on saturday night he wanted to go out for a drink i stuck my heels in made myself sound like a hermit and said i didn't want to go out, if i don't say anything until 6 weeks how am i going to avoid drinking for two weekends and i'm not keen on bd'ing this early either. He also said i should take a test on saturday and i said oh maybe next week he said your due on soon, so i said yeah sometime next week (meaning this week) i had already told him i was due sunday as i told him i needed to buy tampons and hes going to notice i'm late, i've got myself in a right pickle lol x

Oooh yeah that is a pickle and a half nat lol...
Well can you pull a sicky and blame the lateness on that lol...maybe he may fall for it so you can supprise him...if he does some how find out then you can explain to him you didn't want him to get hurt love.:thumbup:

:) :) :)

Amanda...how do I look the luner stuff up? Where do I go? Is the a website...

Re: 10 months gone by already and how our fertillity changes....it's our flaming age...grrrrrr lmao...
I am panicking I am 33 in 12 wks...uh ohhhhhh....noooooooo lol...
My eggs are diminishing as I speak! Grrrrr lol

I never telly dh anything..lol he has no clue wenni test or when im due..also, he is supportive. I can understand ur fear of telling him completely. Worrying about his feelings and all..but I wld say tell him. "If" (fx this one is beautifally sticky) it were to end in chemical, I think u and him made it together and shld b there to support eachother. U definately have all of us, but im sure the support of ur husband wld b needed..not to mention the added stress on u tryin to keep him from him until then. U know? But its really all what u are more comfortable with. Hang in there girl and stay hopefull....im sure u r scared but try to hold on to faith and statistics a bit. What really are the chances of two chemicals back to back? I know many many woman have several throughout there life but back to back? Idk..just keep ur chin up ur test progression is looking great!

I hope i can throw him off i want to suprise him with two dark double lines but it would have to be a cheapie he knows i would use a cheapie first lol i could maybe tell him next friday surely they will be dark by then, this weekend i will just say i have been feeling really ill and say i got the dates mixed up and i'm due on monday that might be why and then when we get to monday i will say i promise we will test on friday and i will be 5+4ish xxx

Amanda...how do I look the luner stuff up? Where do I go? Is the a website...

Re: 10 months gone by already and how our fertillity changes....it's our flaming age...grrrrrr lmao...
I am panicking I am 33 in 12 wks...uh ohhhhhh....noooooooo lol...
My eggs are diminishing as I speak! Grrrrr lol

Ok nat now u cant talk bout ur diminishing eggs..lmao..im ur age!!! Hahaha..we got keep telling ourselfs we r young puppies. Hell we both hot right!??? Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->