6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I have searched sooo many sights..lol try to just google lunear fertility or astrological fertility..a bunch shld come up...

Talks about fertility not just based on ovulation but planetary set tup based on ur bday. And sun sign n stuff..also that many woman have two ovulations...one is chemical and one is set off by the position on moon and stars...very very in triguing...I followed mine this past month..just so happend that my o day(according to chart) also fell on my lunear fertility chart. I was suppost to dtd before the new moon and shall concieve a girl. Who knows. But I will try anything once(or twice) haha

Amanda...how do I look the luner stuff up? Where do I go? Is the a website...

Re: 10 months gone by already and how our fertillity changes....it's our flaming age...grrrrrr lmao...
I am panicking I am 33 in 12 wks...uh ohhhhhh....noooooooo lol...
My eggs are diminishing as I speak! Grrrrr lol

:) :) :) xxx

Ok nat now u cant talk bout ur diminishing eggs..lmao..im ur age!!! Hahaha..we got keep telling ourselfs we r young puppies. Hell we both hot right!??? Haha

Ok no talk of that then oooops lol...yep we are delishuss young pups and our eggs are our friends lol...:thumbup:

Here you go ladies i wanted to pee on something so here it is 1 hour hold with non concentrated wee lol x

Yeah!!!!!!!! Congrats Nat !!! So amazing. Can't wait till you can get to the doctors xo

Girls I have terrible reception at the
Cottage for thanksgiving with my in laws. But I wanted to say I am getting great vibes from this forum I feel a bfp frenzy coming ! Excited for everyone xoxoxo

For some reason i'm on youtube listening to music and i've came across the wanted - i'm glad you came.....i'm always quick to think dirty of things and this is probably something i will have a good giggle at with the oh....i have the worst sense of humor haha its a good song though x

So my dh came home n we had dinner as usual..he walks to the trash can in kitchen and turns to give me a funny look..I was like, whats that all about? He said idk, just have a funny feelin bout u today

Ohh and still crampy..kinda worried though. Im still havin loads of like (srry tmi) snotty stuff..and its not clear if u get my drift...wat the hell is that?? Never in my life have I seen it..and its like stretchy but tacky .nasty. .no odor, no itchy weirdness..just a noticable amount of that stiff wen I go pee and wipe..ewww

I have my alarm set for 5 to pee and then back to sleep til 8 then frer time thats classed as smu right? I cant hold i am having cramping here and there and i dont know if its from keeping pee in to long not sure it seems to be more when i'm bursting to pee so on the safe side i'll do it this way x

Natalie that's exactly what I did every day. Peed super early then held it again till like 7 or 8 with no liquid. :). We need to stop obsessing once we they our positive though. It's so hard! I only have one frer left for tomorrow and then Wednesday will be bloods #3 and if that's good then I am done testing for good.

Amnda...that cm is Very Promising...I have read LOADS on this kind of cm and the bfp is iniment.fx crossed for you love.

Natalie...good plan for testing.:)

Well of off to bed now...I have been sat here folding washing trying to work this lunar fertility...I am totes baffled by it lol...will have to return to it with a fresh pair of eyes tmr...
So now it nat meet pillow-pillow meet nat...haha..duvet mine!....bed mine!...oh ...move over! Haha

Nighty night gals...and good luck for morning tests...nat I am going to check in first thing to see your tests..:thumbup: :)

Yaye what a good day it's been .:)

Hey Meg
Great new photo!!! Is that a photo of you in your house?! If so its gorgeous!!!

Well girls...looks like im going to book in for laprascopic surgery. The coils are rally making us uneasy. The amoubt of horrible side effects ive read read online im just not comfortable. Woman developed horribke ctamps and periods so heavy lasting weeks. And some where coils moved.
My own doctor hasnt had issues but you know if he performed it on on hundreds of woman it's one thing. When we askes him about it and told him our our horrible findings he sorta rolled hid eyes on forums because he sqys there is always lots of bad things on there. Also he says we are unaware of what preexisting conditions they had. Plus if you're allergic to nickle you will have a bas bad experience.
I also wonder if it has to do with how good your doctor is. Mine says he has had woman come back for second babies after the implants out in and no issues.

Im so confused...its been a really difficult decision. One I go back and forth with every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->