6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Barb what is the procedure, what are the coils all about? There are a lot of stuff floating around about pelvic type surgeries but I'd trust your doc, like you said there are complicating factors... Glad you're taking a step ahead but I'm curious about what you're gonna get done!

Well I went ahead and poas!! Lol nothing as suspected!! Except an Evap line!! You can only see it in black and white! But I knew that.....let's just say I did it out of boredom! Lol everyone have a wonderful night and fabulous day tomorrow!!
My ovulation tests shipped tonight!! Yay!!! :):)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 4
Hey Meg
Great new photo!!! Is that a photo of you in your house?! If so its gorgeous!!!

Well girls...looks like im going to book in for laprascopic surgery. The coils are rally making us uneasy. The amoubt of horrible side effects ive read read online im just not comfortable. Woman developed horribke ctamps and periods so heavy lasting weeks. And some where coils moved.
My own doctor hasnt had issues but you know if he performed it on on hundreds of woman it's one thing. When we askes him about it and told him our our horrible findings he sorta rolled hid eyes on forums because he sqys there is always lots of bad things on there. Also he says we are unaware of what preexisting conditions they had. Plus if you're allergic to nickle you will have a bas bad experience.
I also wonder if it has to do with how good your doctor is. Mine says he has had woman come back for second babies after the implants out in and no issues.

Im so confused...its been a really difficult decision. One I go back and forth with every day.

Hi barb ! Yes it is in my house and thanks :)

I think the lap procedure makes sense based on everything you are telling us. I totally understand the fear of the alternative and you have to do what is right for you. When can you get that done? Where are you at in your current cycle / I know you aren't tracking atm just curious. I so hope this is the pathway to the great outcome. I feel it !

Well I went ahead and poas!! Lol nothing as suspected!! Except an Evap line!! You can only see it in black and white! But I knew that.....let's just say I did it out of boredom! Lol everyone have a wonderful night and fabulous day tomorrow!!
My ovulation tests shipped tonight!! Yay!!! :):)

Yay for OPK!! And nothing like a good boredom poas haha! Xx

My test this morning looked just like yesterdays of course now im on a 3 hour hold to see if its darker with second pee x

What do you think?

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381824518028.jpg
    PicsArt_1381824518028.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 11
Hey barbs....I TOTALLY agree with meg...I am glad you are closer to making a decision aswell altho what meg says about what's right for you is very true and very important love.:)

Barbs I get that your scared...the lap is a scary thing to have done and I completely get why you are reluctant to set this decision in stone. We are here for you barbs and we miss you so very much too.
Is there a date in which you have to have you decision made by? I hope not bc this is something you have every right to take your time with.

Barbs I know it's not the same comparison wise but I want to share my thoughts on when I had my cancer cell removal...
Knowing the operation was looming (even tho I only literally had a few days to get my head around it)
I was terrified...for many reasons really...the operation it's self was quite scary but what I was really affriad of was that it would affect my chances of ever having a child if for some reason when they got there it was way worse than expected and they was going to remove my womb.i shook for 2 days straight.
I insisted that they wake me up before they did anything like that and refused to sign the forms that gave them permission to do this kind of removal without my consent.
So what I am saying is I completely understand you fear- both opp wise and procedure wise.
And the feeling is an awful thing to keep to yourself...

I have faith that you are going to make the decision that is correct for you.and being affraid is OK ...it's a natural thing to feel.all be it not a nice emotion but it's Ok.
I hope you are alright barbs and I wish I could give you a massive hug right now.

You take care barbs :hug:

Lots of love to you xoxoxo...

:) :) :) xxx
EDIT... Almost forgot barbs...momma said to have a look at it...it's a moon chart on ovulation but I am having real trouble deciphering it lol...

Ha ha nat the picture is flipping when I click on it.:) I can't work out which one is which now...lol...

Ok now I look at it again the top test is darker.:thumbup: :)

Yep that's the one...I think lol... The pic flips when I click on it so I think I am saying the right one when I look at it without clicking on the pic....can you repost a new pic so I can try again lol...

Nat what is the mui on your digit again?...sorry if you have already said but I forget easy...lol..it was my turn for a lay in today and I am still feeling a bit DERRRRRR.... Lol.

Think a sacond cup of tea will do it.lol...:)

Is this better?? Xxx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381828510061.jpg
    PicsArt_1381828510061.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 12
25miu and when i get to 201 with hcg i should get a 2-3weeks but i dont know when that will be lol was thinking maybe sunday xxx

Still think the bottom is darker?? Xxx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381828857642.jpg
    PicsArt_1381828857642.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 18
Lmao...nat.haha....yep DEFO bottom one is darker.:)

Nice and pink lines now.:)

Nat that's a great progression.:thumbup:

Every woman's dream ...(well on here anyways lol)

Good luck with smu aswell I can't wait to see that one.:)

I will only be doing smu if they come today i probably need to stop ordering frers soon lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->