6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Oh yeah...right vibes out to posty!....io mate...hurry the eff up...we got an emergence pee situation going on here lmao...

Hope he gets there soon nat...pee in a pot if you can't hold it.dont make yourself poorly :thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Meg how are feeling today? Any new symptoms?...did you sleep well last night .i hope so love.:)
How's your tests looking today? I bet there are very purdy now.:)

Amanda looking forward to seeing your test too this afternoon :) eeek

Someones just told me that what i tested this morning with was smu so i will hold off, until tomorrow i just dropped it to my mam that im late it wont be as much as a shock if im late lol xxx

Ok here is my progression with my last frer. I didn't like how yesterday's looked bit today's is back to normal and darker than the control line. Can't do better than that so I am done. May get a digital in the states next week cause it's cheaper. Fingers crossed for boods tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 12
lol too funny Natalie. Are you waiting for bloods to tell them ? Did you tell DH?

I am going to see how bloods go tomorrow first and if it goes well they will book my first ultrasound. Once I know what date the ultrasound is for I will decide. Because if it's not that far away I will wait until then to tell family because seeing the heartbeat will be nice assurance for me I think. Who knows though I may just do it

She didnt really say much to be honest she wont get excited as she know what happened last time i think i will wait until 6 weeks to tell her properly yes or no she doesnt know about the tests lol xxx

I am waiting til 6 weeks to tell my mam and i havent told oh yet i think i will wait a while longer and i am ringing to see what the doctor has to say tomorrow xx

She didnt really say much to be honest she wont get excited as she know what happened last time i think i will wait until 6 weeks to tell her properly yes or no she doesnt know about the tests lol xxx

I know what you mean. I didn't tell my mom last time because I never even got the chance to confirm it with blood work. I told her recently about the chemical though. That's why I am more hesitant this time but so far so good. My in laws are heading to Florida for the winter next week and I would love to tell them before they go but i feel it's too soon. I'd rather wait for ultrasound.

I think i might save my last frer for the weekend or monday and just use cheapies until then then i will stop lol xxx

Haha. Yeah I didn't use my cheapies after I used one and it barely had a line but frer was super dark and this was the ultra sensitive cheapie. Such a waste so don't get discouraged if they don't show much !! I am done now except for a digi potentially

The cheapies i have are ok well the ones i havent tried might not be lmao

Ugh I have to get up for work. I am so tired lol. Must moveeeeee

Meg wowzers that frer is blazing .:) ...
So you got one more bloods tmr?...
Oh you go away soon right? Oh I'm gonna miss you ....but a nice vac will be just the call for you and dh right now- get some time together :

Sorry to hear you are still tired meg...so how did last night go...was you feeling all loved up with dh ? Lol...such a nice feeling isn't it :)

Hope you have a good day at work love and maybe catch you later...got loads to do today...I am de cluttering lol...ugh I hate that my back always aches by the end of the day .

Meg wowzers that frer is blazing .:) ...
So you got one more bloods tmr?...
Oh you go away soon right? Oh I'm gonna miss you ....but a nice vac will be just the call for you and dh right now- get some time together :

Sorry to hear you are still tired meg...so how did last night go...was you feeling all loved up with dh ? Lol...such a nice feeling isn't it :)

Hope you have a good day at work love and maybe catch you later...got loads to do today...I am de cluttering lol...ugh I hate that my back always aches by the end of the day .

Hi Nat. Yep one more blood draw tomorrow. I know I should be lucky for the extra testing but can't help feel nervous. Will be so glad if a positive result comes.

Yes we are supposed to leave Sunday for our road trip to Florida. May spend a week or so on the road and then a week at the condo we will play it by ear. This is the only flight I plan to take in pregnancy and I'm glad it's only 2.5 hours and only one way ! Will be great to get away for sure. Let's hope I am not sick lol.

Yesterday was good. DH and I just kept saying how crazy it was and we are kind of in shock lol. Excited for sure though.

Nat I get back pain too. It used to be worse I am not sure how it improved but I remember a lot of days where I was so sore at the end...... When it happens it sucks big time xx

I rang the doctors they are having her ring me.on friday morning i suppose its better than nothing lol xx

Good mornin ladies...meg them tests lllooook great!! Natalie r u gona test more for progression? I used answer brand this am and it looks pretty bfn..bllaaa..im 8-10 dpo today so "something" I feel shld show..well I off to begin the treaturous day..lol I prolly wnt test anymore til friday which will b 2-3 day before af..(af due monday...im thinkin that this month was a bust for me and ill b off to cycle 10!

Amanda - I wouldn't have got a positive from 8-10DPO... you aren't out until the witch shows - what DPO do you usually get AF?

Damn..seein bfn blows! Lol im certain at this point im not prego..I have officially lost all hope this cycle. Lol blaaaa now the shitty party is waitin for flippin af. Uggh I really hate that facking biatch...well nat, im thinkin it b me, u and ashley this time round...hopefully nxt month b our bfp cycle. Im really kinda get tired of tryin though. Lol u gals r much stronger and more patient than me. I have always been impatient. Same way is if I cant do something after repeated effort then I often give up. (Very bad trait) I just dnt handle getting discouraged well. ) I guess I am just broke...this past cycle everything was soooo perfect..o was on time, cramps were tolerable, we dtd perfectly and layed there after..I know I hit o..just dnt know y them lil buggeres aint meetin up n doin there thing. Ohhhh well, im bein polly pissy pants over here. Haha enuf said! Lol meg I am lovin ur beautiful lines!! Natalie did u test today?? Wld loove to see...ashley u gona have to pee on sticks til af!! Im all out..bahaha wnt get anymore til fri or I may just wait for af and save my mulah..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->