6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I get af usually on 13-14dpo...I think..lol last cycle I started af on on aug 29 and af started again on sept 24th. So how long is that?? 26 day cycle?? I haveark that I oed on the 10 -11th. So that was a 13-14 day lp right?

Amanda - I wouldn't have got a positive from 8-10DPO... you aren't out until the witch shows - what DPO do you usually get AF?

I know im technically not out til af..but really? My odds r descreasing greatly..expecially w each day and each bfn..I know then test r super sensitive..as I have always had bfp before 10-11 dpo...idk..Im ok...really..just gona gety mind right and just realize this cycle was a bust and move on..lol

I feel "wet" dwn there today..lots of tacky creamy white cm today..feel slughtly irritated dwn there. Weird. Maybe I gettin a slight infection or something..no itchy burny yet or anything, just kinda irritated. Maybe the alcohol on saturday messed up my ph dwn below..lol

Ha ha lmao...polly pissy pants I love that one.
Amanda I'm sorry your down about it all ...ESP when you KNOW you hit o day and fertile days...I hate that feeling too.
But it's like meg say...your not our yet love...and if af due Monday then you still have time.:thumbup:

I hate the disapiontment to...

Amanda DON'T give up...all your effort was in vane if you give up...it's got to count for something love so you pull up your draws (lol) and get back on the hope train with us ok.:)

Going back to religion (as I remember your religious) The Lord WILL give you your baby love...I prayed hard last night...and I had a good feeling about you when I asked for your bfp to come.
I prayed for us all...
I prayed that the bfp's are stick and healthy and I prayed for us without a bfp so far to come.
I felt nice and warm and a very loving feeling when finished praying.a good feeling.

Amanda you have got us- we got each other.we will all help to get through these tough times ahead of us.:thumbup:

MAJOUR fingers crossed for your bfp still yet to come this cycle.:) and big hugs to your feeling down love.:hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

Ha ha lmao...polly pissy pants I love that one.
Amanda I'm sorry your down about it all ...ESP when you KNOW you hit o day and fertile days...I hate that feeling too.
But it's like meg say...your not our yet love...and if af due Monday then you still have time.:thumbup:

I hate the disapiontment to...

Amanda DON'T give up...all your effort was in vane if you give up...it's got to count for something love so you pull up your draws (lol) and get back on the hope train with us ok.:)

Going back to religion (as I remember your religious) The Lord WILL give you your baby love...I prayed hard last night...and I had a good feeling about you when I asked for your bfp to come.
I prayed for us all...
I prayed that the bfp's are stick and healthy and I prayed for us without a bfp so far to come.
I felt nice and warm and a very loving feeling when finished praying.a good feeling.

Amanda you have got us- we got each other.we will all help to get through these tough times ahead of us.:thumbup:

MAJOUR fingers crossed for your bfp still yet to come this cycle.:) and big hugs to your feeling down love.:hugs:

Good advice Nat - really well said!

And Amanda - the two cycles before this BFP one, I had perfectly timed BD and O... like couldn't do any better.. and nothing, and this cycle there was decent coverage but you wouldn't call it perfect.. and bam. so you never know! Only takes once as they say lol

Your not out i was 12dpo until i got mine and i only bd'd up until 2-3 days before ovulation .

Well good news is I went and entered the stuff in my chart which I never do..lol (lazy) well it all put af due on the 21st and puts me at 8 dpo today...much easer to enter and let it figure it out..lol I oed on the 7(maybe off by one or two days..but 8 dpo Ill stick with...im gona hold out of testing til friday though...then I b 11 dpo and that seems like the lucky number this month. Lol

Im glad I found u all on here..u r the best group of woman I have ever met for sure..thanks for the kind words and prayers nat. :) ur positivity is always a blessing on here...and yes, polly pissy pants is a phrase I use often. Haha...ohh and btw..the fact that "u" dnt think im out yet actually does give me hope..ur predictions have been pretty badass..haha

Im glad I found u all on here..u r the best group of woman I have ever met for sure..thanks for the kind words and prayers nat. :) ur positivity is always a blessing on here...and yes, polly pissy pants is a phrase I use often. Haha...ohh and btw..the fact that "u" dnt think im out yet actually does give me hope..ur predictions have been pretty badass..haha

xoxoxo and yes 8DPO is great! more time whoop whoop!!!

I know I may just believe in psychic's now after Nat's premonitions haha... ok not really but its still cool!!:happydance:

Ha ha yes meg it has been pretty cool...I'm baffled I was even right lol...I'm not a psychic tho just had a feeling in my bones this time lol...

Gawsh you gals make me want to test...lol...I'm not even dpo anything ha ha..
I think I'm like cd6 ...the witch is being carted off out the door.!.lol...
I have her by the scruff off the neck right now- I just need to walk her out lol...

Page 760.

I found it!!! Wow...todays is much darker!!! Yay for u!!! I bet each day u get much relief seein that progression...they always say number dnt matter as much as prigression and u defo have progression..beautiful natalie...

Thanks im switching to cheapies for a few days just so i can save my last frer for next monday.

Ha ha yes meg it has been pretty cool...I'm baffled I was even right lol...I'm not a psychic tho just had a feeling in my bones this time lol...

Gawsh you gals make me want to test...lol...I'm not even dpo anything ha ha..
I think I'm like cd6 ...the witch is being carted off out the door.!.lol...
I have her by the scruff off the neck right now- I just need to walk her out lol...

Bahaha..ok nat so ur not technically psychic I suppose but u have excellent premonitions..I mean cmone...lol everyone gona b comin to u for ur predictions..but in all honesty..I totally believe in that stuff..I used to b good at that..u used to have dreams of near future happenings that came true..very scary, some well beyond basic detail. I have lost my gift ot seems..that or life has just takin me away from using it..u shld meditate on it and I bet u get deeper detail. I bet u cld tell me wen I will get bfp by dpo...I bet u wld b able to determin sex as well.. lol well thats my prediction for the day. Lol

Ha ha nat I forgot to say this morning...you and your blooming "the wanted" lastnight...lol haha I went to bed with that song in my ear ...over and over again.bahahaha...
Quite funny to think about it now.

Me and oh often have a right blast with songs too.we change up the words and sing out silly things....ESP when we in bed at night snuggleing -we just laugh for hours somtimes changing up the words to songs...daft eh...what a blast somtimes tho...

Omg I just looked across at Harry and he has smeared flaming chocolate cake all over my white sofa!...grrrrr the lil rascal.
Off I go to sort that out.no more coocy cake for him now.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->