6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I have two more digis when should i take my next? If i got a line on a 20miu test on fri or sat not sure which one it was to be honest lol think it was saturday so monday should of been 40 tomorrow should be 80 friday 160 and sunday 320 to get 2-3 on a digi its 201 miu so do i risk it and take a digi sunday and pray it says 2-3 x

I have two more digis when should i take my next? If i got a line on a 20miu test on fri or sat not sure which one it was to be honest lol think it was saturday so monday should of been 40 tomorrow should be 80 friday 160 and sunday 320 to get 2-3 on a digi its 201 miu so do i risk it and take a digi sunday and pray it says 2-3 x

I wld say take that digi on sat...I bet u get a 2-3 by then...ur progressiin is lookin real good

You have a 201 digi?....where you get that nat..I don't think I seen one that high before :) ...
I would say use it Friday night.:) :thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

No its a normal digi you just have to have certain hcg levels to get different conception readings xxx

Ha ha yes meg it has been pretty cool...I'm baffled I was even right lol...I'm not a psychic tho just had a feeling in my bones this time lol...

Gawsh you gals make me want to test...lol...I'm not even dpo anything ha ha..
I think I'm like cd6 ...the witch is being carted off out the door.!.lol...
I have her by the scruff off the neck right now- I just need to walk her out lol...

Bahaha..ok nat so ur not technically psychic I suppose but u have excellent premonitions..I mean cmone...lol everyone gona b comin to u for ur predictions..but in all honesty..I totally believe in that stuff..I used to b good at that..u used to have dreams of near future happenings that came true..very scary, some well beyond basic detail. I have lost my gift ot seems..that or life has just takin me away from using it..u shld meditate on it and I bet u get deeper detail. I bet u cld tell me wen I will get bfp by dpo...I bet u wld b able to determin sex as well.. lol well thats my prediction for the day. Lol

Omg Amanda you have the dreams too?....
I have a story to tell you?.? It's horrible and it freaks me right out still to this day...
So going on dreams predicting things...hear this one.!

So I wasn't too well and I dragged my mattered into the sittingroom to have a snuggle down I front of the telly for the night...ex oh was at work!...so I fall asleep to the news Chanel ...
I start to dream....now I'm in a big city- unbeknown to me.but it's very busy and loud and everybody is making a mad dash to get to work.beautifully sunny and a nice crisp air.
So all of a sudden I an on a freeway looking over the city and I see a plane flying real low...I am trying to scream out loud to warn everyone pionting at the plane and then I wake up !....but...
As I sit up in fear I am trying to focus on the telly...the news Chanel is on and I see one of the twin towers on fire...I was in absolute tears...and then all of a sudden LIVE right in front of me the second plane went into the other tower!...
I screamed....
It took me days to stop crying.

I have also dreamt about a huge train crash and low and behold the next day Spain had huge train de-rail...scary stuff..l..I now HATE these dreams....
I makes me nervous and freaks me right out.

So would that be psychic thoughts or just a coincidence?....

Ha ha I just realised...I'm a serial thanker!....well -liker really.lol

Im so weak i wana use my last frer tomorrow lol i will use my cheapie tomorrow aswell so i can see for the next day then no more frers lol x

Natalie I hope it all foes well for you too...good luck!!

Meg thisbis all very very exciting. I hope morning sickness skips you and you will feel great on your trip.
You will become exhausted...thats like a pregnancy right of passage in first trimester.
Just know if you do get MS there is a prescription your doctor can give you. It saved me big time when I was pregnant.

Well girls I am still no closer to a decission on what protocol to take to tie off my tubes. Its just fucked I even have to say these words. Ugh.

Meg thisbis all very very exciting. I hope morning sickness skips you and you will feel great on your trip.
You will become exhausted...thats like a pregnancy right of passage in first trimester.
Just know if you do get MS there is a prescription your doctor can give you. It saved me big time when I was pregnant.

Well girls I am still no closer to a decission on what protocol to take to tie off my tubes. Its just fucked I even have to say these words. Ugh.

I hate to hear things r goin so shatty barbs...I guess I dnt really understand the procedure at all or wats goin on. It seems sooo confusing. But I hate to see this for u and hope tg ey get u up n goin real soon ..I b prayin for ya for sure..

Haha just for shits and giggles...I just dip took this test and look what happend....:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 11
Hi barbs.:)
You take your time with your decision ok love.:thumbup:
Big hugs to you :hugs:

Ha ha I just realised...I'm a serial thanker!....well -liker really.lol

I do belief it is a type of psychic gift nat. Thats the dreams I speak of that I used to do. I was stayin over one eve at a friends house..had this terrible dream that I woke up and the phone rang, her dad answered..it was a family memver saying that her mom had passed away. I woke up and began telling my friend this horrid dream just as the phone rang, her dad answered, and yes, her mom had passed...was horrid..I have done that many times and many times I hate to even speak of it...soooooo u need to meditate on me and I u and lets see if we can hlp predict wats up w eachothers bfps??? Like when? This cycle, next? And such. I done believe ur nxt bfp will b girl...I think that ur dh must b presenting the y to many times and u need to focus on changing the acidity level of ur cm...make it more girl favorable..I think ur nxt is to b a girl hense the delay in conceptiin...that has been my though for awhile, but I will focus on u this eve and see if I can get more detail love..:)

Im so weak i wana use my last frer tomorrow lol i will use my cheapie tomorrow aswell so i can see for the next day then no more frers lol x

lmao after abunch of BFPs you cant call yourself weak!!! Keep going!!! lmao I would tell you to stop but you havent had bloods yet.

Ha ha yes meg it has been pretty cool...I'm baffled I was even right lol...I'm not a psychic tho just had a feeling in my bones this time lol...

Gawsh you gals make me want to test...lol...I'm not even dpo anything ha ha..
I think I'm like cd6 ...the witch is being carted off out the door.!.lol...
I have her by the scruff off the neck right now- I just need to walk her out lol...

Bahaha..ok nat so ur not technically psychic I suppose but u have excellent premonitions..I mean cmone...lol everyone gona b comin to u for ur predictions..but in all honesty..I totally believe in that stuff..I used to b good at that..u used to have dreams of near future happenings that came true..very scary, some well beyond basic detail. I have lost my gift ot seems..that or life has just takin me away from using it..u shld meditate on it and I bet u get deeper detail. I bet u cld tell me wen I will get bfp by dpo...I bet u wld b able to determin sex as well.. lol well thats my prediction for the day. Lol

Omg Amanda you have the dreams too?....
I have a story to tell you?.? It's horrible and it freaks me right out still to this day...
So going on dreams predicting things...hear this one.!

So I wasn't too well and I dragged my mattered into the sittingroom to have a snuggle down I front of the telly for the night...ex oh was at work!...so I fall asleep to the news Chanel ...
I start to dream....now I'm in a big city- unbeknown to me.but it's very busy and loud and everybody is making a mad dash to get to work.beautifully sunny and a nice crisp air.
So all of a sudden I an on a freeway looking over the city and I see a plane flying real low...I am trying to scream out loud to warn everyone pionting at the plane and then I wake up !....but...
As I sit up in fear I am trying to focus on the telly...the news Chanel is on and I see one of the twin towers on fire...I was in absolute tears...and then all of a sudden LIVE right in front of me the second plane went into the other tower!...
I screamed....
It took me days to stop crying.

I have also dreamt about a huge train crash and low and behold the next day Spain had huge train de-rail...scary stuff..l..I now HATE these dreams....
I makes me nervous and freaks me right out.

So would that be psychic thoughts or just a coincidence?....

Nat your story freaked me out MAJORLY. That is my 9/11 story... I was in highschool and i always set the TV alarm to CNN..... so it turned on automatically at like 730 am and about an hour later when the first plane hit I was half asleep and dreamed the whole thing as I heard it... when I woke up I was SO disoriented and confused.... I know it was all the TV being on but always gave me the creeps!!! too weird...

I still dont have hope in a blood test even if i manage to get one i bet i wont be allowed a second one.

Thanks so much Barb... means a LOT to me... we are alll on this rollercoaster together - for good! I hope MS skips me too... my friends experience has me so worried but I know that is NOT the norm.... I can handle being tired but nausea is the worst! The prescription did nothing for her... so fingers crossed.

I imagine that is a super hard decision and thats why you arent rushing into it. I appreciate that one has more risk than the other... its very hard. What does your gut tell you? I know you fear surgery.. I would too, I have never had it before. What does the literature say? xoxo

I still dont have hope in a blood test even if i manage to get one i bet i wont be allowed a second one.

That is just stupid! Its amazing how different the care can be in different places.. I know I am in private clinic but even if I was with my family doctor I would insist on two draws... that is frustrating.. I understand why you want to keep testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->