6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

It is very stupid i would love to stop testing but i may aswell wait til i speak to her on friday. If she wont give me one i wil just tell her to put me forward to a midwife and say i'm unsure of my dates that might get me further forward you still dont get scanned any quicker but you see a midwife sooner and get bloods done x

Ohh natalie..that is very frustrating...they shld do it..if I were I wld go to the urgent care or er..just go in and saybur pregnant and cramping..tell them u need bloodwork..I have done that before just to get bloods..:( stupid but I wld do it if I was u...the. get apt w doc(follow) then he will do bllods

I think i'll be ok for the meantime until i get a dark test and then stop testing everyone else in the uk has to do it so i will have to if she says no x

Ya Natalie I wouldn't wait the week, go to a Medicenter or your doc for bloods, I wouldn't go to ER cuz that's a bit much. I only got one draw but I was happy just having that number. Midwives generally won't see you til 8 or so weeks anyways so I don't think it'll get you any further... Sucks I know!

Loved seeing all the tests this am! Keep peeing!

Barb I was confused about your decision so I peeked on the other threads you mentioned it. Do your tubes need to be tied before ivf? Sorry if you dont want to re-hash it on here..What a daunting decision and not wanting to go ahead with unblocking is due to the 50/50 chance and it not being completely covered? What a pickle. So skipping straight to ivf is more of a sure thing but the toss up in the procedure sounds like a tough one... Surgery is not fun to think about I'm sure. But like Nat says take your time and go with what feels right for you! Hugs!

Ya Natalie I wouldn't wait the week, go to a Medicenter or your doc for bloods, I wouldn't go to ER cuz that's a bit much. I only got one draw but I was happy just having that number. Midwives generally won't see you til 8 or so weeks anyways so I don't think it'll get you any further... Sucks I know!

Loved seeing all the tests this am! Keep peeing!

Barb I was confused about your decision so I peeked on the other threads you mentioned it. Do your tubes need to be tied before ivf? Sorry if you dont want to re-hash it on here..What a daunting decision and not wanting to go ahead with unblocking is due to the 50/50 chance and it not being completely covered? What a pickle. So skipping straight to ivf is more of a sure thing but the toss up in the procedure sounds like a tough one... Surgery is not fun to think about I'm sure. But like Nat says take your time and go with what feels right for you! Hugs!

Hey, yes you've got it right.
So right now my tubes have a fluid in them which is toxic to an embryo. So if I go strait to IVF I have my best chances at getting pregnant. But I have to block off my tubes first or else my odds go down to 35% per cycle from 50-60%. We could try to open my tubes but even if I do open them, I'd want IVF...I'm done waiting. And also they can reclose....so yeah. I'm in quite a pickle aren't I?

I'm terrified with Surgery but that's probably the best option given that these coils 'Essure' is having some really bad press right now & there are a lot of horror stories. My doctor feels confident in them but these horror stories are out there. So it's like - do I risk it?

I will hang on til friday i think if not i will try get a appointment tomorrow xx

Well i can ring up tomorrow and get a appointment with my doctor on friday might be better than a phone call? X

@barb...
Ya I'd be done with the waiting too... So blocking the tubes is one more permanent than the other? It would make me nervous too having something put in... Like I said before with mesh for bladder surgeries etc they've been getting a bad rap too... Laps are done super often and day surgery isn't so bad. Glad you're really grabbing the bull by the horns and pursuing ivf... Especially if some of that is covered! You'll figure it out, but I think I know which way you'll lean in the end, just mull it over some more :) you've got this!

Hey, yes you've got it right.
So right now my tubes have a fluid in them which is toxic to an embryo. So if I go strait to IVF I have my best chances at getting pregnant. But I have to block off my tubes first or else my odds go down to 35% per cycle from 50-60%. We could try to open my tubes but even if I do open them, I'd want IVF...I'm done waiting. And also they can reclose....so yeah. I'm in quite a pickle aren't I?

I'm terrified with Surgery but that's probably the best option given that these coils 'Essure' is having some really bad press right now & there are a lot of horror stories. My doctor feels confident in them but these horror stories are out there. So it's like - do I risk it?

Barb is sounds like the lap surgery is the best route to go with your concern. What kinds of horror stories if you dont mind me asking? Infection? Hurting chances of conception? You said your doctor has done 40 or so without complications? 50-60% odds is great.

Meg if its the same as other procedures there can be migrating or adhering to other organs, bladder and surrounding stuff. Scar tissue itself can cause adhesions to other structure but its def a concern with implanted things... And usually there can be pain involved if it moves which can affect sex, fertility and incontinence... Not sure if it also applies with the coils but its known to happen with other pelvic implants

@Talia thanks...its helpful to have a nurse on here! hehe

PS I see you have a banana this week!!! woo!!

Wow meg them dreams are scary arnt they...the 9/11 one really frightens me.and still does I hate to even think that I dreamt it aswell as it coming true right before my eyes...

Amanda that is some intresting vibes you got there about my bfp...I like it.
I have often wondered about my cm acidity levels...I need to remember what my diet was like pre Harry bfp.lol
So I will defo do that for you later...ok.:thumbup: ...we are about to have dinner in a minute...mmmm lasagne tonight.
So ill be back later to get some tips from you on how best to meditate .:)

Barbs hang in there love...:)

Natalie...dam uk eh! We are shit over here for care...but intresting idea about dates getting mixed up...that's a good one to get a midwife sooner....

Talia..how are you coming along there? :)

Ashley ? Where did you get too? Lol...hope your ok.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Golly geez that was a lot of pages to catch up on!!! Lol
Barb- I am so sorry you are going through this!! And I would be done waiting too!! I say with your concerns with the coils go for the surgery!! IVF=exciting!!!!!!!
Meg you should not stress over your bloods at all!! You are defo preggo!!!! :):) your tests are so flaming dark!! :):)
Natalie your test is darker today!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!!
Nat- I need you to start having premonitions about me dang it!! Hahahahaha!! Jk jk I know it will come! :)
Amanda- eh I would be lying if I say I didn't test this morning! Hahaha but I haven't even looked at it!! I seriously know af is on the way! ;) we are all going to make it through this!! :) 8dpo is seriously early missy so you still have lots of time! :)
Talia I hope you are having a great day
Ok!! I hope a got everyone!! :):) have a fab day ladies!!

Meg I will respond soon...lol I'm just gunna Woff down some lasagne...I'm gonna eat till I'm beat haha...
I give up on my diet...it's time to be a happy chappy again...diets are so stressful when you got a sweet crazyed child and every time you open a cupboard or drawer sweets just fly out at you lol.
I eat pretty healthily anyways just need to stay away from the dam chocolate and cakes! Oooops.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Yeah nat its so annoying im gona see what the doctor has to say on friday i'm stuffed to the brim off my tea pork dinner i feel ill now lol x

The coils are put in to create scar tissue. That blocks off the tubes, perm.
Either way I go, it's blocking off my tubes & just bringing out the big guns with IVF.
The woman who've had bad experiences explained having horrible cramps like going into labor, bleeding for weeks. Some have had migrains, some feel the coils & some have said it's like the coils are on fire. I recon these are woman who are allergic to the nickle in the coils. And there's no way out of it. Some doctors in the US can remove it but my doctor said they can only remove it at the early stages...not a year later. In which case, in very, very bad cases woman have had hysterectomy.
But this is not a high percentage of woman with these issues. I told Nathan that there are major complications with all forms of birth control. If it were easy enough to remove I'd say OK lets try it. Anyway it's not an easy decision.
It was some 800 woman out of 700,000 that reported issues to the FDA.

Hey I guess I should chime in on myself. I'm doing great, feel like I've ballooned this week. It's ridiculous, I wanna blame it on thanksgiving but I've been eating pretty crappy lately hopefully it'll come back down a bit lol have a midwife appt today, don't wanna write the number down hahah oh wells. Better than being sick I suppose! We were supposed to get possession of the new house today but I think the paperwork is behind... So legally on the 17th I think...
Can't wait to be out of this place, had a screaming match with one of our renters the other day, such a dumbass that is never on time. Can't wait to be done with it!
Otherwise all is well, I def think I'm hitting that prime second tri place!

Talia that's great. Do you have a bump yet ? My friend who is at the same point as you had a little bump now. So cute. That's great you are moving soon!! I bet you can't wait to get a nursery together :). My hubby is having to move his home office to the basement for ours lol. Ah well. Don't worry about the bad food. Make some healthy dinners this week and go for some walks. It'll balance out ! You can't deny yourself a treat here and there.

Ya def have a bump, more noticeable depending on what I wear and starting to get in the way lol. Ya I'm excited to do all the renos. Just want a nice place that's our own... Probably not gonna work on the nursery quite yet, think we'll go Boxing Day shopping for the furniture etc... And we'll be 7 mins from my parents and walkable to our closest friends! Wee!

That's great - so exciting! and for sure.... boxing day is the way to go lol...also I would check out Costco - they have great baby furniture and good quality and prices.. the nice thing with them is you can always return it if something goes wrong.. even 6 months or a year later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->