6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Lol. Dnt feel bad..haha my test r all bfn..thats y I aint testin no more til friday .haha

Anyone watch hollyoaks ive just been having myself a right breakdown over it lol blame hormones haha xxx

Meg is that photo of you in your kitchen?
It's an awesome shot!

Anyone watch hollyoaks ive just been having myself a right breakdown over it lol blame hormones haha xxx

Ooh nat hollyaoks no didn't watch it but I caught a clip on this morning earlier and it looked really good...is the blast episode?....who died? Apparently I hear 5 peeps are written out .

Hormones nat.bless...go on have a good cry girl...that always helps when pg hormonas attack lol...

Haha pork dinner...sounds yummy I am sooo crap at cooking pork...I just can't nail it.lol...I'm good at beef and the chicken tho.speaking of which we got chicken roast tmr...oh supper yum yum...haha what's wrong with me ? All I want to do is eat lately.:dohh:

:) :) :) xxx

This is my just now test!! Hahahaha my tests this cycle have been horrible with Evaps!! Just about every darn one of them!!! So of course I will finish all that I have next cycle but as soon as they run out I believe I might slow my testing role and buy more expensive better quality tests!! Hahahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 6
Talia that's exciting. Hope your move is nice & smooth.
I'm hoping we dont move again for a LONG time. It's a pain in the butt!
And glad you're doing well & so is baby.

So I think I may be decided on surgery. I called in to get an appointment for it & just waiting back. In the mean time I'm going to do research & I'm going to go talk to my GP. I have some time to waste. I would get an appointment for Lap I'm told either November or December. I'd be put on a priority wait list too. So maybe I'll get bumped up earlier. It would be nice the sooner the better IMO.

At the same time, I'm going to do some more research & leg work before I commit to anything. I could always change my mind & get the coils next cycle if I wanted.

Meg is that photo of you in your kitchen?
It's an awesome shot!

It is an awesome shot barbs isn't it.sexy ass momma or what.lol

She looks great...and so does the kitchen (I think it's the kitchen lol)
I'd love a nice home like that looks like in the movies.

How are you barbs...it's been so nice to see you on hear again.:thumbup:

When you blow it up that pink line is not there!! How weird you see it when the pic is small!! I just noticed it myself lol or perhaps it's just my eyes seeing that

Nat, how are you doing hun? Where are you in your cycle?
Have you decided if you're going to really 'try' this cycle or not?
xo

Ooh nat hollyaoks no didn't watch it but I caught a clip on this morning earlier and it looked really good...is the blast episode?....who died? Apparently I hear 5 peeps are written out .

Hormones nat.bless...go on have a good cry girl...that always helps when pg hormonas attack lol...

Haha pork dinner...sounds yummy I am sooo crap at cooking pork...I just can't nail it.lol...I'm good at beef and the chicken tho.speaking of which we got chicken roast tmr...oh supper yum yum...haha what's wrong with me ? All I want to do is eat lately.:dohh:

Yeah the blast episode it was good, erm claire got ran over by mercedes husband the doctor, then he tried to kill mercedes and then it ended up her wak-ing him with a shovel i'm not sure if hes dead though, i think ash is dead, maybe dodger and the heart strings were tugged when doug died it looked like his boyfriend ste was going to die and it ended up being him i was in bits....lol im a softy pmsl

Yeah it was nice but i couldnt eat much of it i was so full and bloated, i havent ate half as much as i did last night lol

Oh hey speaking of wierd dreams its not a premonition or anything but at 6dpo i had a nightmare that random houses in my estate started blowing up and we didnt know why but i had to go back into mine and i had to hope it didnt blow up with me inside...it didnt but i woke up scared, i also had a dream i was pregnant last week....xxx

I was just googling something and this pic came up what the hell is that behind the answer test i want one lol xxx

Attachments

• boys and detect5 042.jpg
    boys and detect5 042.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 12
https://www.amazon.com/Early-Pregnancy-Tests-com-Detect5-Progressive-Pregnancy-Test/dp/B005LY5O2Y this is it

Nat, how are you doing hun? Where are you in your cycle?
Have you decided if you're going to really 'try' this cycle or not?
xo

We'll oh has twisted my arm to give it one more "try hard " go lol...
But I'm still going to be more relaxed about it...it's been nice not to even think about my cycle for some days now...I even had a temping break for a week and it felt flipping great.lol...
Back to reality now tho...I think I'm like cd6 today...hang on ill go check.......
Yep cd 6 ...so this time next week I hope to be o'ing or have o'd....I hope it's not late on again...I had a 36 day cycle last time...oh no sir eee not this time please lol...

So glad you have sort of settled on what you want to do now.and that is a very good plan to have should you want to change your mind.
Barbs I have a VERY good feeling about your ivf when it starts...A REALLY GOOD FEELING.:thumbup:

I am going to meditate tonight and I am going to try to focus on Amanda and Ashley and you (and myself of courselol) ....I am going to try and tap into a few things too...see if I can predict anything else....I won't be saying anything tho unless I am certain.

I am going to try and send and receive good vibes for your op and your ivf.:thumbup: and I am going to try and concentrate on how your are affriad and hopefully if it works you may start to feel a little more at ease soon. Fx.:)

So- have you got anything planned for the weekend? Anything nice?...megs going away this weekend...well miss her..:(
Like we all have you.:flower:

Hope your having a nice evening barbs...hope to see you on hear again soon love.:flower:

https://www.amazon.com/Early-Pregnancy-Tests-com-Detect5-Progressive-Pregnancy-Test/dp/B005LY5O2Y this is it

Ha ha ha...I'm buying this one for SURE!!!.lol....top drawer test!....this is not to pee on for fun -his is the terminator of tests...lol
Jeeees what a beast it is...I want it.lol

Hey Nat!

Good play you've got. Just don't get too sucked into it.
You know, I hardly even remember what CD I am now. Because really, what the hell does it matter??? It doesn't. It will be very strange not to test at all. Because there's nothing to test for :( That's the sad part. Anyway...

Thank you for meditating for me how sweet! Tell me if anything comes up for me :) :)
You know the last psychic that a fertility reading for me kept insisting I was goign to get really serious about fertility in the spring of 2014. I kept telling her how I'm doing it NOW...I'm going through IUI's & I'm serious NOW. Well, maybe she's right after all eh? Heh. Although I don't plan to wait for next spring. ASAP I can do IVF I'm going to!

This weekend? I have SD with us. Saturday night we're having my friends come over for dinner. One of my closest friends...the one who knocked up his g/f in less than a year of dating. So that might be a bit hard. She's about ready to pop.

Oh one of our other friend's finally popped on Sunday & guess what they did? They took my baby name for a boy. I told them almost three years ago what I'd want to name a boy if we had a son & they took that name. I'm a bit angry about it. I just feel like it's one more thing taken from me.

fucking people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->