6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Haha nat its cool isnt it, i'm not buying one i think at this point i need to go with the flow xxx

Hey Nat!

Good play you've got. Just don't get too sucked into it.
You know, I hardly even remember what CD I am now. Because really, what the hell does it matter??? It doesn't. It will be very strange not to test at all. Because there's nothing to test for :( That's the sad part. Anyway...

Thank you for meditating for me how sweet! Tell me if anything comes up for me :) :)
You know the last psychic that a fertility reading for me kept insisting I was goign to get really serious about fertility in the spring of 2014. I kept telling her how I'm doing it NOW...I'm going through IUI's & I'm serious NOW. Well, maybe she's right after all eh? Heh. Although I don't plan to wait for next spring. ASAP I can do IVF I'm going to!

This weekend? I have SD with us. Saturday night we're having my friends come over for dinner. One of my closest friends...the one who knocked up his g/f in less than a year of dating. So that might be a bit hard. She's about ready to pop.

Oh one of our other friend's finally popped on Sunday & guess what they did? They took my baby name for a boy. I told them almost three years ago what I'd want to name a boy if we had a son & they took that name. I'm a bit angry about it. I just feel like it's one more thing taken from me.

fucking people.
Oh no that's kind of mean...taking your boy name....I would be quite pissed about that...in fact actually...our niebours daughter Ashley...she just had a baby girl and she just nicked our baby girl name...Lilly Mai...so we have a new name now...I like it much better...
So stuff her lol...
I am in love with grace...such a pretty name and it goes very well with what will be her surname...

Barbs..lthat should be nice to have a good ole catch up with your close friend...I hope his oh mrs doesn't annoy you lol...
Is she the scary mental woman you said about ? Lol

Isn't that strange about your reading and what she said?...wow...it's hard to believe that there are peopl that can predict exactly what's going to happen...I kind of freaked myself out the other day...lol...

I am sooo tempted to get a reading barbs but I am affraid...I have always been a little sceptical about readings but I am been very drawn to it and having it done lately..I been researching where to go but it throws me again and I get off put bc of the fear..I don't know why I am affraid...I guess bc I don't want to hear what I don't want to hear lol...

Annoyed dot com right...football is on! England v Poland....grrrr lol...

I hope you DO. Have a good weekend barbs...you take it easy love ok.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Meg is that photo of you in your kitchen?
It's an awesome shot!

Yes it is thanks - its from a night we went to see Book of Mormon a couple months ago :) we renovated - you should have seen the hideousness that it was before LOL

Oh one of our other friend's finally popped on Sunday & guess what they did? They took my baby name for a boy. I told them almost three years ago what I'd want to name a boy if we had a son & they took that name. I'm a bit angry about it. I just feel like it's one more thing taken from me.

fucking people.

Ugh that's balls barb, total Balls!!!!

I have my list of names... maybe I should hide it lol

My oh just asked me if we ever have a second daughter if we can call her paris...i say second because i already have dibs on the first baby girl and boys name lol xxx

lol that's funny Natalie. DH and I know a girls name but a boys name will be a battle

I have picked both oh has two other chidren i have none and ive had my names picked for years lol i have quite uncomfotable cramping and upset stomach, i'm going to have a shower and get into bed see if it easys i hope its nothing bad.

Ok the cramps were like af and even in my thighs for maybe 5mins til i was able to go to the toilet now they are gone :/ strange anyways last frer tomorrow morning i hope its daker :D x

I have picked both oh has two other chidren i have none and ive had my names picked for years lol i have quite uncomfotable cramping and upset stomach, i'm going to have a shower and get into bed see if it easys i hope its nothing bad.

Oh Natalie I didn't know you are going to be a step mom! how old are DH's children?

Ok the cramps were like af and even in my thighs for maybe 5mins til i was able to go to the toilet now they are gone :/ strange anyways last frer tomorrow morning i hope its daker :D x

I am having some crazy cramps on and off. Some are uncomfortable others are fine. This is normal I hear...

FX for the FRER tomorrow but you don't need much more reassurance!

3 and 5 oh is going through court to have to see them because his ex is a cow she hates me because we are together yet they were done before i met oh. We had to get a restraining order type thing put on her because she harrassed us. I have only met his children once he has been able to have them a few times and see them though when she was reasonable for a few weeks, urgh she winds me up when i think about her i cant wait until he has proper access it kills me seeing him go through it.

Ugghh...ladies I have a frer...wen shld I use it? I got starky bfn today 8-9 dpo...when u think?

So....is that a no then?! Hahahahahaahaha ok ok...... Maybe Thursday or Friday!

3 and 5 oh is going through court to have to see them because his ex is a cow she hates me because we are together yet they were done before i met oh. We had to get a restraining order type thing put on her because she harrassed us. I have only met his children once he has been able to have them a few times and see them though when she was reasonable for a few weeks, urgh she winds me up when i think about her i cant wait until he has proper access it kills me seeing him go through it.

Oh wow that's terrible... must be very difficult for him. No one thinks about the fact its the kid they are really punishing eh? Sorry to hear that xx

Ugghh...ladies I have a frer...wen shld I use it? I got starky bfn today 8-9 dpo...when u think?

Well obviously I am the wrong chick to ask!!! Hahahahahaha because I would say tonight!!!

Not u ashley!!

Hahaha... I say in 2-3 days!

Don't listen to her she is a bad influence!

Hahaha..im leaning towards friday but my pms has begun!!! I am sooooo bitchy like ready to freekin snap..my dh is soooo making me mad this eve..uggghh my 19yr old stepson lives here and im bout at wits end w him w no support from my dh..the kid is lazy. He comes home, leaves, goes huntin, comes in during quiet time and totally leaves a mudtrail on my white carpet. !!! Eats the dinner I cooked then sits in front of tv!! So I have to scrub floors wash more dishes for a grown man?? Really..? Uggghhh..im fixin to blow my top. I was soooo not raised like that..the kids is old enuf to care for and be soley responsible for himself. I didnt give birth to a 19yr old baby! Shatttyyy!

Amanda that sucks and would be so annoying!!!! Sorry you have to deal with that!! I would blow my lid for sure!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->