6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Amanda that sucks and would be so annoying!!!! Sorry you have to deal with that!! I would blow my lid for sure!!!!

Yessss its super super frustrating by far!! I am havin the worst pms ever..lmao!!! Im like breakin dwn w superwoman hotflashes!! Seriously like bitchy, and sweaty. Wth!! Im like bout to strip butt naked. Hahaaha..im hot! This blows!! I usually have mind pms. Little fussy, pimple breakouts like a teenager. So far noooo breakouts at all. Not one pimple yet this cyclewcycle..wonderful..maybe its my new face cream? But I am ubber crabby and the hot flashes r a real bitch..lol..uggghh I wiah friday wld come faster..lol im really to b done w the tww already. Lol im soooo anxious and hot and grumpy. Wana hide in the freezer. Lmao..have u tested this eve??

Amanda that sucks and would be so annoying!!!! Sorry you have to deal with that!! I would blow my lid for sure!!!!

Yessss its super super frustrating by far!! I am havin the worst pms ever..lmao!!! Im like breakin dwn w superwoman hotflashes!! Seriously like bitchy, and sweaty. Wth!! Im like bout to strip butt naked. Hahaaha..im hot! This blows!! I usually have mind pms. Little fussy, pimple breakouts like a teenager. So far noooo breakouts at all. Not one pimple yet this cyclewcycle..wonderful..maybe its my new face cream? But I am ubber crabby and the hot flashes r a real bitch..lol..uggghh I wiah friday wld come faster..lol im really to b done w the tww already. Lol im soooo anxious and hot and grumpy. Wana hide in the freezer. Lmao..have u tested this eve??
Maybe it's because they are not pms symptoms but pregnancy symptoms!!!! How great would that be?!!!! I can't wait for Friday to get here either!!!!! I need to see you test!! Hahaha! I will test in the morning.... But I do feel af will be here Thursday! Blah!! :/

Ugghh...ladies I have a frer...wen shld I use it? I got starky bfn today 8-9 dpo...when u think?

Well obviously I am the wrong chick to ask!!! Hahahahahaha because I would say tonight!!!

Not u ashley!!

Hahaha... I say in 2-3 days!

Don't listen to her she is a bad influence!

Congrats Petzy:happydance:
I am 5dpo and 8 days past hcg trigger. Stupidly took frer yesterday and today. Got faint + but I know its what is left of the trigger. I totally had myself convinced I wasn't going to be compulsive tester lol. 8 days away seems forever! And the torture of watching line 2 get fainter each time as trigger diluted away and then just hoping 14dpo second line magically reappears. Solution? I ordered pt test strips from amazon and they wont be here tip 23rd. Take that curiosity!! Lol. Just have to avoid tests at grocery store tmrw.

My tests are lighter this morning :(

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381909185858.jpg
    PicsArt_1381909185858.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 15
  • PicsArt_1381909214772.jpg
    PicsArt_1381909214772.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 9
My tests are lighter this morning :(

Oh shit.nat that's not good :( ....was it smu?
Are the cramps gone?...oh I'm so worried for you nat, I hope your ok.
Surley this cannot be ANOTHER chemical??. Omg wtf...soo unfair
Nat I hope I am wrong. :(

I would ring your gp nat.is she in today? Tell what's happened to your tests again this morning.

:) :) :) xx

Yeah smu and i am going to do another cheapie in about 45mins and see what that says, i havent had any cramping this morning but i havent been getting them in the morning anyways usually later in the day, if this is another chemical i can safely say i am done ttc if it happens it happens i cant go through this again never mind if it happened again xxx

Awe nat :( I'm gutted for you right now love...I hope this is just nothing...I have my fingers tightly crossed for you.
You hang in there nat.:thumbup:

I totally understand why you would be done too..I would be the same.but is there anyway your gp can find it why that could happen to you?...
That fact that you can get pregnant is great but there's something going on from there on in that needs investigating love and if it were me I would want to know what it is so I can move on with my future and work out weather or not I wanted to ttc.
COMPLETELY understandable that you are fed up nat.:hug:

I'm holding on for your next lot of tests...perhaps this morning were just one offs.fx.

:) :) :) xxx

Thanks i called the doctors waiting.for my doctor to ring me i will keep you updated, i just done another cheapie i will update you when its been 10mins xxx

Here it is :/ x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381917362910.jpg
    PicsArt_1381917362910.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 12
Thanks i called the doctors waiting.for my doctor to ring me i will keep you updated, i just done another cheapie i will update you when its been 10mins xxx

Natalie I am so sorry I really hope it's not another chemical. I know it is so hard. My chemical was so difficult. And I know it's just awful. But you can't give up. This stuff is not easy and we are here for you. You will be pg soon and it will take. It's still so early on your ttc journey. And you've got pg twice ! I think that is a really really good sign my doctor told me the same thing about chemicals.

I really hope this one works out but if it doesn't we are here for you.

Here it is :/ x

Nat that ic looks great love.:thumbup:...I think it's going to be ok...
We having a scary moment I think.lol...
Understandable tho after what you been through love and it being so recent.

Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you dear.:flower::flower:

Thank you well when the doctor calls i hope she will say lets have a blood test and see all i can do is hope i wish she would hurry and call though xxx

Thank you well when the doctor calls i hope she will say lets have a blood test and see all i can do is hope i wish she would hurry and call though xxx

I hope she calls you ASAP ugh the wait is awful xx

Ok I am off to my last blood draw at the crack of dawn here. Ugh I am nervous all over again please cross your fingers for me. I don't expect to hear results until layer today.

Ok I am off to my last blood draw at the crack of dawn here. Ugh I am nervous all over again please cross your fingers for me. I don't expect to hear results until layer today.

Big fingers crossed here meg...:thumbup:
It will all be ok.
Good luck love.:)

Omg she was useless she said its ok for the colour of the tests to not change much and that i have to not take a test for another week and bring a urine sample and a test in next week.....shes got to be joking :/ x

Natalie that is ridiculous ! What a stupid cow. Honestly I have never even heard of that. I'm sorry you have to go through this but just remember. It won't change the outcome if you are pg you are pg :). are you going to keep testing or wait? Also what do they expect you to bring your sample in ? A Tupperware container? Jeez. It's called BLOOD not Urine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->