6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ok it's 7am and the waiting room here is packed beyond belief. LOL

I know it wont change things i dont know i will probably test because i need to know either way, i know i have nothing to take a sample in and i cant believe i will have to take my own test i'm sure they could spare me one :/ its a joke if its a chemical it will be over by wedneday :/ x

If it is a chemical AF will come soon. But let's think positive ok. How many days late are you now ?

Af was due saturday or sunday so 3-4days for some reason i have a gut feeling everything will be ok.

Ohh no nat. That sux for u terribly. But dnt stress yet. Another chemical wld just b unbelievable..I wld ring ur docs n see wat goin on. Makes no sense..dnt give uo and dnt give up hope though really. Tgat fact tgat u can get preg is great it may b some minor issue goin on thats fixable..maye see a fertility doc.? But anyway .dnt give up yet. Im totally sad for u. Like my heart is aching is wonder right ..

Thank you i hope tomorrows test sheds some better light on the situation xx

Ohh no nat. That sux for u terribly. But dnt stress yet. Another chemical wld just b unbelievable..I wld ring ur docs n see wat goin on. Makes no sense..dnt give uo and dnt give up hope though really. Tgat fact tgat u can get preg is great it may b some minor issue goin on thats fixable..maye see a fertility doc.? But anyway .dnt give up yet. Im totally sad for u. Like my heart is aching is wonder right ..

The doctor wants me to stop testing and take a test and urine sample in next wednesday she said its to early and if it is another chemical there isnt anything they can do about it so i have to wait it out.

That ic looks good to me...maybe that frer just had less dye that the others..wheeww...maybe its just a scare..fx things will b great. I sure will ur doc wasnt an ass and cld do bloods.

The doctor wants me to stop testing and take a test and urine sample in next wednesday she said its to early and if it is another chemical there isnt anything they can do about it so i have to wait it out.

Uggghhhh ur doc office is unbelievable..I wld look and see if u can find another doc, pissibly a private clinic or fertility doc..them people r asses..

Nat the uk makes me really angry with our crappy nhs docs...that is stupid what the doc has said.what about a 2nd opinion nat?....
It makes me laugh- if it were cold hard cash being spent on your care here they would jump so high it would take a week to come back down.
Nat- yur doc is expecting to wait a week? That's redonkulous.
Grrrrr I am annoyed with your gp for causing you upset like this..it's the LAST thing you need right now- worry is not whats supposed to be prescribed here.its relief.

Nat..you try and hang in there Hun and remember you have us ok...I also have a good feeling your going to be ok and that we just a scary moment there this morning that's all.

I will get around to my meditation today and I will ask for your bfp to stick.:thumbup:

Take care nat love.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Maybe u shld wait n test on friday w me?? Give it a cpl days and certainly there will b change one way or the other yeah...? Thats if u cld wait. It b tough but maybe worth it?

Ha ha Amanda...yur posts made me laugh out loud this morning...I got like that pre Harry bfp...so it's still a good sign...and funnily enough I had a boy vibes about you last night...don't set it stone but it was just a feeling lol...
And they say the testosterone increases when pg with a boy...lol
So how are you feeling today? Better I hope.:flower:

Nat a lil story for you....I went another thread some months ago...there was five of us...we all started our cycle at the same time give or take a day...so we all packed to test the same time...3 of the girls got there bfp...but one of them was REALY slow to progress for two weeks...she is now 23 weeks pg...so just a lil reassurance for you Hun that things CAN Turn out to be ok.:thumbup:

Hope that helps love.:)

Ha ha Amanda...yur posts made me laugh out loud this morning...I got like that pre Harry bfp...so it's still a good sign...and funnily enough I had a boy vibes about you last night...don't set it stone but it was just a feeling lol...
And they say the testosterone increases when pg with a boy...lol
So how are you feeling today? Better I hope.:flower:

Hahaha..no boy!! Lmao..I think thats all my body has is boy(well dh ) u gota visualize a girl for me woman..haha tgere is wayttyy to much testosterone floatim round this house..I have almost all boys and I am one of 8 kids..and there all boys!!! Haha I desperately need a girl..I mean of course a healthy baby is number 1 but a girl is highly recomended..haha

That is reassuring nat ive seen a few slow progressers i hope i am one of them, and the care in the uk is crap all of the doctors at my sugery are the same they just dont really seem to care, i will wait it out and pray everything is ok i have had cramping on and off so fingers crossed xxx

Maybe u shld wait n test on friday w me?? Give it a cpl days and certainly there will b change one way or the other yeah...? Thats if u cld wait. It b tough but maybe worth it?

I'm to scared that if i wait til friday to test the test will be negative i just dont think i can wait until then.

Ok Amanda...I will focus on a girl for you:thumbup:

Nat hang In there love...:flower:

Meg...how's the waiting room looking now?.....better i hopes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->