6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Thank you i hope tomorrows test sheds some better light on the situation xx

Maybe u shld wait n test on friday w me?? Give it a cpl days and certainly there will b change one way or the other yeah...? Thats if u cld wait. It b tough but maybe worth it?

I'm to scared that if i wait til friday to test the test will be negative i just dont think i can wait until then.

Ohhh I can totally understand. Try to hang in there..

Ok Amanda...I will focus on a girl for you:thumbup:

Nat hang In there love...:flower:

Meg...how's the waiting room looking now?.....better i hopes :)

:) :) :) xxx

I'm all done now and at work..... now the waiting game begins. I am so anxious.

Ive just done a pile of ironing my back kills now, now i need to shower and get ready to go meet oh a bit later, we are gona do something just us tonight i think, i need to make sure i hold it together, i will probably test again tomorrow morning at about 10.30 xx

Hey ladies!
Yay more bloodwork meg, I'm sure it'll be a great number but its still nerve wracking...

Nat, sorry about the test this morning I agree the ic still looks good. Sorry your doc is being a bag but really at this point if it is a chem there's nothing they can do and bringing in next week will be a def answer. I don't see why they can't do bloods but ultimately getting em won't change the outcome good or bad. But I understand the reassurance would be better than nothing. Please don't give up though, I know it's heart wrenching but like meg said you've been pregnant twice and that says a lot and remember most chems are not a problem with you it just isn't a viable genetic mix this time around... It's terrible but true, you are not broken! And even the docs could try extra progesterone next cycle or at least check the levels for you. I think that would be reasonable. Anyways like you said I also have a good feeling, that frer might be bunk! Slow progression wins the race!

Everyone here is going to support you no matter what but I don't see it as a time to give up on ttc... You will get thru today and tomorrow is a different one

Thanks i will see what tomorrows test has in store for me the frer could have been dodgy for all u know, hopefully i have better luck tomorrow though,and i think saying i wasnt going to ttc was me being angry and emotional i dont think i could stop trying i need it to happen for me x

Thanks i will see what tomorrows test has in store for me the frer could have been dodgy for all u know, hopefully i have better luck tomorrow though,and i think saying i wasnt going to ttc was me being angry and emotional i dont think i could stop trying i need it to happen for me x

Very true - its totally natural to feel this way.... But you gotta keep going :) I am really anticipating your test tomorrow

I am dying for it to get to tomorrow tbh im trying to stop myself peeing on every test i have.

Bloods were 321! they more than doubled... I think double would have been around 275-280. Am I crazy to wish it was even higher lol?

Omg.. so relieved.

Booked my first U/S for Nov 5th! They wanted to do it in 2 weeks but I am still away then :( so sad that I have to wait another week now lol

MEG -GREAT THAT'S FANTASTIC NEWS ....:wohoo: ...see I told ya...300's or more te he he. :thumbup:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So you gotta be celebrating tonight right....you and oh....???.....I bet he brings you flowers tonight...ahhh this is lovely for you meg.:)

So you gotta be celebrating tonight right....you and oh....???.....I bet he brings you flowers tonight...ahhh this is lovely for you meg.:)

Haha he most certainly will NOT haha... not his style! But he is sweet in other ways LOL He always says why would I do that they are just going to die...lol

MEG -GREAT THAT'S FANTASTIC NEWS ....:wohoo: ...see I told ya...300's or more te he he. :thumbup:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Nat. I am relieved. Onto the next worry lmao

Bloods were 321! they more than doubled... I think double would have been around 275-280. Am I crazy to wish it was even higher lol?

Omg.. so relieved.

Booked my first U/S for Nov 5th! They wanted to do it in 2 weeks but I am still away then :( so sad that I have to wait another week now lol

Ahhhhhhh that is fantasti cc news meg I am exstatic for u!!!! Such great news! Wow tgats all I can say!!! Whoooohoo ur havin a baby. How great .now u can rub ur lil bump...:)))

Omg.. so relieved.

Ahhhhhhh that is fantasti cc news meg I am exstatic for u!!!! Such great news! Wow tgats all I can say!!! Whoooohoo ur havin a baby. How great .now u can rub ur lil bump...:)))

haha its more of a bloat for the next few months LOL - thanks Amanda :D

So I am obssessing over here..lol I went back to the yr I got pregnant w my lo...it was 2010...I have af on my bday 9-9...I went to alabama for a trip on sept 30th..and I already knew I was preg..I found out on sept 29th w a 5 days sooner frer on sept 28..have bloodwork on sept 29th...soooo that wld put me at getting my bfp on 7dpo and bloods on 8dpo...uggghhhhh I was hoping it was later so I wld have hope but it was a suppppper early bfp...damnit! Pooooo I had my starky white bfn yesterday w frer..that totally screws up my chances for hope..I know I was 6-8 dpo w my daughter as well..I was early w my miscarriage too..I miscarried at 9wks3days...

Amanda....did you RE CHECK that frer?......got an Incy feeling yu should look again.:thumbup: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->