6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

O yes like 10xs..lol and peed on a cheapy $1 test this am and noda..im am almost certain im not prego...its shatty too! Lol

Just ordered a brand new tumble dryer...it's very posh...lol...that will be my baby for net week haha...yes I love it...warmed up clothes for the winter..woop woop :)

I hope that frer has a line hiding on it love.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Should i try fmu tomorrow or stick with smu incase it is lighter and i panic x

Ooooh that's a hard one nat...I would pee in a pot...use a cheepie and it you like the Resault dip your frer into it.:)

What a bout a lid on a spray can?...use very hot soapy water to clean it...not boiling it will melt lol...:)

So that frer has a slight shadow if I take it outaa case and hold it to the light..bahaha I dnt think that counts as a line..haha..boo to me..im done w my rant and testing..no more buyin tests im just gona go by flippin tampons! Lol

No no Amanda..that line could be good...I had a feeling you should go and check it...your not out yet woman! Lol

Bloods were 321! they more than doubled... I think double would have been around 275-280. Am I crazy to wish it was even higher lol?

Omg.. so relieved.

Booked my first U/S for Nov 5th! They wanted to do it in 2 weeks but I am still away then :( so sad that I have to wait another week now lol

Congrats, Meg! H&H 9 months xo

btw thats my 4 year anniversary :) not marriage but when we first went out.

My tests are lighter this morning :(

Hey Nat,

Find some where you can go for blood work. I can't believe how you're being treated. In CAD this would never happen. I don't know what to say.

Although looking at your tests, it looks like my tests which never got dark enough & I felt like some thing wasn't right. This was the month I had a chemical. It shouldn't get lighter. But try another test soon & see?? Are they FMU? FMU is the most concentrated urine btw...

I'm sorry you're going through this. I hope you've got a sticky bean. I'd be worried as well if I were you. I would have thought your test line would be blazing by now. :hugs:

Yeah smu and i am going to do another cheapie in about 45mins and see what that says, i havent had any cramping this morning but i havent been getting them in the morning anyways usually later in the day, if this is another chemical i can safely say i am done ttc if it happens it happens i cant go through this again never mind if it happened again xxx

Hun, I'm so sorry.
But you shouldn't give up this easily. You only just started your TTC journey. You can do it. You're strong. We woman are very strong. If I'm a good example of it? I think so! Nat's right - you may have some thing with your hormones. It could be your progesterone not getting up high enough to sustain a pregnancy. Your issue is not that you can't get pregnant. You had a chemical but mostly chemicals are abnormalities.
Anyway if this turns into a Chemical I think it's best you check your Day 3 & Day 21 hormones & talk to your doctor about possible Progesterone issue.

Hang in there, love. The journey isn't over. I hope you've got a sticky bean. xo

Nat here r my dried up negative frer..lol crappy

Attachments

• IMG_20131016_113800.jpg
    IMG_20131016_113800.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20131016_113733.jpg
    IMG_20131016_113733.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20131016_112907.jpg
    IMG_20131016_112907.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
Hiya barbs :) how are you today love? :)

Hello Hun,

I'm doing OK today. Much better since I made a decission.
I'm booked for surgery in December unless there's a cancelation & I can get bumped to November. And then I start IVF in January.

How are you doing? What CD are you?

Nat here r my dried up negative frer..lol crappy

Yep I can see a slight somthing there ...the colour one I can't tell if there's any pink tho.
I recon you should test again on the weekend .friday posibly?
Your defo not out yet live.:)

Ooooh that's a hard one nat...I would pee in a pot...use a cheepie and it you like the Resault dip your frer into it.:)

I like this idea !
And Nat I love your new signature ! Xo

Bloods were 321! they more than doubled... I think double would have been around 275-280. Am I crazy to wish it was even higher lol?

Omg.. so relieved.

Booked my first U/S for Nov 5th! They wanted to do it in 2 weeks but I am still away then :( so sad that I have to wait another week now lol

Congrats, Meg! H&H 9 months xo

btw thats my 4 year anniversary :) not marriage but when we first went out.

Thanks Barb! That's some good juju ! Xx

Hiya barbs :) how are you today love? :)

Hello Hun,

I'm doing OK today. Much better since I made a decission.
I'm booked for surgery in December unless there's a cancelation & I can get bumped to November. And then I start IVF in January.

How are you doing? What CD are you?

Barb that's great news. Wow IVF. That's a big deal. I like those odds :). Fx for a cancellation too! ;) xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->