6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

momma, I see a line but i cant decide if its pink or a shadow line.
what do you see in real life?

Hiya barbs :) how are you today love? :)

:) :) :) xxx

Hello Hun,

I'm doing OK today. Much better since I made a decission.
I'm booked for surgery in December unless there's a cancelation & I can get bumped to November. And then I start IVF in January.

How are you doing? What CD are you?

Ahhh that's great news barbs..I'm glad you bit the bullet Hun...I knew that was a really thought thing to do.
So December it is love :)
January is going to be a good month for you...your aniversary and your ivf.:thumbup:
A brand new year barbs.and I wish it's the BEST ever.:flower:

Afm..I'm cd 7 ...got my opks on the way...expecting to o around cd 14/15/16 ...
Not obsessing about it tho.
Not testing for hgc till af is late too.im not going to buy any test unless I am late.
It's the poas in me that makes me obsess haha..so I'm staying well clear.:thumbup:

I'm still temping bc I want the data for doc In January...we got our apt then.
Temps are behaving better since I stopped all the supps...how strange lol..
I'm only taking prenatal...vit c and zinc and the fish oils now...

Hope your having a good day barbs...hope the rest of your day at work Goes good too.:)

Hey Meg,

Yeah IVF is huge. And expensive. And yep, this is big times!!!

I'm also scheduled to see my GP to see if I can get all of the IVF funded for three months....less the drugs, of course. We'll see. Fingers crossed.
I just won't want to wait too long if there's a waiting list for this. You know the government, Meg....wait, wait, wait....always waiting.

So are you still in the care of your clinic? Until end of Tri-one or smth?

Hiya barbs :) how are you today love? :)

Hello Hun,

I'm doing OK today. Much better since I made a decission.
I'm booked for surgery in December unless there's a cancelation & I can get bumped to November. And then I start IVF in January.

How are you doing? What CD are you?

Ahhh that's great news barbs..I'm glad you bit the bullet Hun...I knew that was a really thought thing to do.
So December it is love :)
January is going to be a good month for you...your aniversary and your ivf.:thumbup:
A brand new year barbs.and I wish it's the BEST ever.:flower:

Not testing for hgc till af is late too.im not going to buy any test unless I am late.
It's the poas in me that makes me obsess haha..so I'm staying well clear.:thumbup:

Hope your having a good day barbs...hope the rest of your day at work Goes good too.:)

Thanks Nat I hope you're right. I can't believe you remembered my anniversary is in January!! HAHA....next test...what's the date?! :)

Good for you hun. I hope you have the strength to just relax. Not POAS. But I"m horrible too. Infact I'm all like 'what if they were wrong & my tubes just spasmed or they came unblocked & I can get pregnant before the surgery?!" BWHAHAHAH I'm lame.

Anyway there are some weird assed stories like that you know. SO you never know.

I'll be emailing you ladies back some point too :) xo

PS: I love your new siggy too.
I don't believe in the almighty but the almighty Barb :) But I appreciate the sentiment. Meditation however is great.
I've got my Voodoo doll you know....and I think it worked for one person ;) hahaha

The 7th I believe lol...

I know what you mean about "what if they were wrong" or "what if it's all ok again" ...
It must be hard with poas now...after all it was the most intresting part about ttc isn't it...intresting and stressful.lol
That's why I'm not going there this time.af I will await.:thumbup:
I added you in my siggi so I get them good vibes going you know? Lol...
I hope it works.:)

There isnt anywhere i can get bloods, it is smu i am going to try fmu tomorrow, i was so scared this would happen i dont know what to expect from my tests tomorrow to be honest.

momma, I see a line but i cant decide if its pink or a shadow line.
what do you see in real life?

In real life I see a soooo faint line that im the only one who sees it at all..haha..thats y im sure its bfn..lol

Hiya barbs btw..lol and im glad u made a decision and I think the ivf will be amazing..if u dnt conceive before then..hmmmm but I do have a good feeling for u and I really think ur gona get it this time...ur soooo strong and dnt give up..that is such an admirable trait barbs. :)

A friend of mine tried invitro around 5-6 times and spoke of the expense. She was into her 40's as was her dh so after tge last time they lost hope and gave up and adopted a small boy..the day they had there court date she fou d out unexpectedly that she was pregnant!!! Yay..gave birth to a healthy lil girl and jow they have two! Sooo strange things happen when u least expect it..

The 7th I believe lol...

I know what you mean about "what if they were wrong" or "what if it's all ok again" ...
It must be hard with poas now...after all it was the most intresting part about ttc isn't it...intresting and stressful.lol

Holy shit woman...how do you know?! You've got a great memory LOL Geez....

I hope I can take this time & just relax this year. I hope that's how it'll go. I feel calmer right now. I am not all wrapped up in ovulation & shit. And my sex drive is minus 20 or so...so best off lol

Woot Woot OPK time almost for you! FX Natty!!!!

A friend of mine tried invitro around 5-6 times and spoke of the expense. She was into her 40's as was her dh so after tge last time they lost hope and gave up and adopted a small boy..the day they had there court date she fou d out unexpectedly that she was pregnant!!! Yay..gave birth to a healthy lil girl and jow they have two! Sooo strange things happen when u least expect it..

There's a theory behind this. About your body & mind preparing for a baby & it allows the body to receive a pregnancy. I sorta believe in it. In some ways. It's weird. Things just happen...when it happens.
I really hope your good feeling is right!

Are you testing again tomorrow?

Hey Meg,

Yeah IVF is huge. And expensive. And yep, this is big times!!!

I'm also scheduled to see my GP to see if I can get all of the IVF funded for three months....less the drugs, of course. We'll see. Fingers crossed.
I just won't want to wait too long if there's a waiting list for this. You know the government, Meg....wait, wait, wait....always waiting.

So are you still in the care of your clinic? Until end of Tri-one or smth?

Bring out dem big guns! :D That's great.... I know re government haha... wait wait, oh and then lets wait some more!! If you can start by Jan thats awesome. I really hope you get as much funding as possible what a help that will be

I am with my clinic for first tri yes.... then they kick me out to my GP if she delivers babies (not sure if she does) and if she doesn't, to an OBGYN

There's a theory behind this. About your body & mind preparing for a baby & it allows the body to receive a pregnancy. I sorta believe in it. In some ways. It's weird. Things just happen...when it happens.
I really hope your good feeling is right!

Are you testing again tomorrow?

Barb this totally reminds me of what my dentist said to me remember? Ugh makes me want to smack him. I should go see him and say HEY GUESS WHAT I DIDNT CHILL OUT AND I GOT PREGGERS ASSHOLE...oops!

Great numbers meg!!! And breathe! And try not to worry first tri is a scary place but 99% of the weird stuff is normal, even spotting! I had it a few times. Lucky you get a nice early scan! Exciting!!

Man ladies the new year is gonna be a good one! Hope your surgery gets moved up barb! And ivf big guns! Good thinking getting ahead with all the waiting! Woot!

Hope Amanda and Natalie's tests are blaring tomorrow!! I am so curious to see! FX FX!

Love the siggy too Nat!

Slow slow day for flu jabs, we only did 33 ppl this morning

Great numbers meg!!! And breathe! And try not to worry first tri is a scary place but 99% of the weird stuff is normal, even spotting! I had it a few times. Lucky you get a nice early scan! Exciting!!

Slow slow day for flu jabs, we only did 33 ppl this morning

Thanks Tal... hey i read that preggies should get the flu shot for sure and that its really important. Did you jab yourself?

The 7th I believe lol...

Holy shit woman...how do you know?! You've got a great memory LOL Geez....

I hope I can take this time & just relax this year. I hope that's how it'll go. I feel calmer right now. I am not all wrapped up in ovulation & shit. And my sex drive is minus 20 or so...so best off lol

He he I remembered bc it's my birthday too.:)

Yeah it must be nice to have the break off the thinking and counting and stressing if it worked.
I get the your sd would be down too..news like that isn't the easiest of things to swallow is it.
Barbs that's another reason I wanted to step back this cycle...so oh and can you know"enjoy" the sex life again...not that we weren't but it was kind the main oconversation after and it's a totall passion killer.lol...
I would dread him asking if it was fertile ay or if opk was positive yet...it's nice that he wante to know but it was a passion killer you now.?

Barbs I think you should get this op out if the way and then enjoy a nice Xmas and take good care of yourself do for the January run up.
You know how you said you wanted to enjoy life again...are the any other classes or courses you could sign up for...do something you always wanted to do but never found the time?...
Or even find a new hobbie you never thought was for you?...

Somthing I like to do is go online (sometimes you tube) and look for new make up tips clips...I will sit down with my mag up bag and mirror and try new things...befor eyou know it an hour has gone by and you know something new and you look like a sexy clown lmao...

What do you normally do for Xmas barbs? Do you hook up with some family and eat and drink and be merry?...
Do you go to the Boxing Day sales or January sales....we are buggers for that over here...lol...
Can't say I have ever gone Boxing Day sales really...too much hustle and bustle for my liking...I don't like crowds...spooks me out..the noise the shoving the totall rudeness of some people lol..
I like the Xmas shop run up tho...the lights the smells of the German and Switzerland markets...the atmosphere is electric here - we normally have a celebrity visit Plymouth to turn our lights on. Do you?....
Haha ark at me get all xmasy...it's 10 weeks away yet.lol...

What do you normally do for Xmas barbs? Do you hook up with some family and eat and drink and be merry?...
Do you go to the Boxing Day sales or January sales....we are buggers for that over here...lol...
Can't say I have ever gone Boxing Day sales really...too much hustle and bustle for my liking...I don't like crowds...spooks me out..the noise the shoving the totall rudeness of some people lol..
I like the Xmas shop run up tho...the lights the smells of the German and Switzerland markets...the atmosphere is electric here - we normally have a celebrity visit Plymouth to turn our lights on. Do you?....
Haha ark at me get all xmasy...it's 10 weeks away yet.lol...

Nat you totally just made me excited for xmas LOL......I hate the crowds too and dont do it!

It's coming meg...Santa is on his way...altho I think Santa has already emptied his sack early for you lmao....:)

Meg I just worked it ut...you should start get a bump around my birthday...are you going to do a journal.??. So we can see your bump? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"