6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ya meg my first shift we took turns doing the flu jab for each other. Def recommended at any stage, some people feel better waiting til first tri is done but you might as well take advantage of the big clinics, tis the season. You do have to get poked as the mist, live vaccine isn't safe for preggers and if they have single dose you can opt for it, it doesn't have preservatives... We only had multidose at our site which is what I got, no biggie!

Meg I just worked it ut...you should start get a bump around my birthday...are you going to do a journal.??. So we can see your bump? :)

:) :) :) xxx

No I dont think I will do a journal... should I? Ahhhh... I will definitely show you my bump when it eventually shows up.... its funny how different people show at different times - there is a girl on first tri who looks about the same size as me and she started at like 2 months! like a very prominent bump lol... others, 4 months - I hope I get one soon haha

Ya meg my first shift we took turns doing the flu jab for each other. Def recommended at any stage, some people feel better waiting til first tri is done but you might as well take advantage of the big clinics, tis the season. You do have to get poked as the mist, live vaccine isn't safe for preggers and if they have single dose you can opt for it, it doesn't have preservatives... We only had multidose at our site which is what I got, no biggie!

Hmmm ok good to know... I wonder when I should get mine then, I will ask my doc I guess.

Hi I'm stalking again:) hope you are all well :)
Congratulations on the BFP Petzy and Nat . Just to say that HCG only doubles every 48 hours so testing everyday you might not see much progression at all and worry yourself sick . Maybe try hold out till Friday ?? Impossible I know !!!!

Barbs I'm sorry about your news but its great you now have a concrete plan :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Urgh i wish it was morning :(

I know I wish it was morning for you too!!! Ugh... soon enough - but try to enjoy your day and remember every day without AF is a good sign!! Your cheapie from today looked more than fine! FX for you xx you go out with OH tonight and do something fun

Hi I'm stalking again:) hope you are all well :)
Congratulations on the BFP Petzy and Nat . Just to say that HCG only doubles every 48 hours so testing everyday you might not see much progression at all and worry yourself sick . Maybe try hold out till Friday ?? Impossible I know !!!!

Barbs I'm sorry about your news but its great you now have a concrete plan :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey you! Nice to see you here again - Thanks very much and hope all is well with you!!

Mild af type cramps have returned..:( or :)..lol im leanin more towards..:( haha...ashley ashley ashley gonpee on sumthin..im not peein til friday!! Then I will have a definate answer!! But u need to pee and I know u have tests!! Haha

Mild af type cramps have returned..:( or :)..lol im leanin more towards..:( haha...ashley ashley ashley gonpee on sumthin..im not peein til friday!! Then I will have a definate answer!! But u need to pee and I know u have tests!! Haha

Amanda I am proud of you ! You hold that bladder!!

LOL leave Ashley alone!! She needs to wait till Friday too lol

Amanda I am proud of you ! You hold that bladder!!

LOL leave Ashley alone!! She needs to wait till Friday too lol

All I can say is I hope its worth the wait..hahaha..I hate waitin but im gona do it...prayin its a suprise at the end!

Let's call October SuperMonth

By the way Amanda and Natalie - I think its time you upload actual PHOTOS to your profile!~ so we can seeeeeeeeeeeeee you! Ashley too!!

Let's call October SuperMonth

By the way Amanda and Natalie - I think its time you upload actual PHOTOS to your profile!~ so we can seeeeeeeeeeeeee you! Ashley too!!

Yep...meg right...we wanna see your beauty's ....:thumbup: :)

Octanfabulous! Indeedy meg lol...
Octoberfest! :happydance:

Now we need to get to funvember (November ) :)

:) :) :) xxx

Oh my my so much going on today!! Lol took me forever to catch up!!!
Mag your numbers are awesome!! I can't wait to see that baby bump grow!!
Nataliiee- your tests look good!! Your ic was darker for sure!!!
Nat- yay for almost time to start poas!!!! Lol
Amanda- boo for the bfn but you are still early!! :):) still time!!!
Well as soon as I peed in the cup and dipped the stick I started spotting! Ugh basically right on time!! But I knew it was coming! So now I gotta get through af so I can start poas with smiley faces!!
Everyone on the thread have a fabulous evening!!

I cant upload a pic as my oh ex would go to the extent of stalking me which is annoying lol xx

I will however upload a pic of myself tomorrow then delete it when you have all seen lol xxx

Lol I have to put profile pic but I dnt know how...lol twoce I did it and it wldnt load..im super bored..here is my previous frer w an edit b&w abd a crop. Haha im soooo bored

Attachments

• IMG_20131016_161425.jpg
    IMG_20131016_161425.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g