6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

It always says upload file failed...evertime I try to do profile pic..lol thats y I randomly post pics on here to see..lol

Ashley lovely pic...your pretty...and your klaire is a cutey too.:)

So sorry the witch is getting you...dang cow bag.

:) :) :) xxx

Amanda it's going to be a full moon here in a few days...2/3 maybe...just in time for my fertile phase...:) ....dose that count for anything? Isn't it supposed to be a good thing?

Thank you girls!! And Klaire is rotten!! Hahaha can't ever get a serious picture out of her!! :)

Amanda it's going to be a full moon here in a few days...2/3 maybe...just in time for my fertile phase...:) ....dose that count for anything? Isn't it supposed to be a good thing?

I wld say perfect!!!! Lol did u see my test..haha

Ahhh great.:thumbup:

Yeah saw the test...I can defo see a line...fingers crossed its more difentate by Friday love.
Good luck Amanda.

:))))... I wld have to ck for sure but wat is ur sign? Like astrological? Im virgo..lol gimme ur sigm and bday and I doo some checkin this eve for u..

Well I'm off to meat the dream myster....lol...going to lay head down on my BFF!....my pillow...lol

I will be sort of Mia tmr ladies...off to my moms but ill be on in the evening...nat I should be on to see you tests if you test tmr.:) good luck Hun.:)

Hope everyone's having a great evening,:thumbup: nighty night me petals...:)

:sleep: zzzzzzzzz

:))))... I wld have to ck for sure but wat is ur sign? Like astrological? Im virgo..lol gimme ur sigm and bday and I doo some checkin this eve for u..

I'm a Capricorn...:)
7th of January 1981 :)
Gawsh I'm getting old :dohh: lol...
Thanks Amanda ...you da best :thumbup:

Ahhh great.:thumbup:

Yeah saw the test...I can defo see a line...fingers crossed its more difentate by Friday love.
Good luck Amanda.

Ok nat, ur prolly sleepin but here for the am..lol so far what I can gather, u will b most fertile and likely to concieve before a new moon...and there may b proble.s w fertility not due to fertility issues...meaning there r other things going on in ur life that putting a henderance on conception..it states possible issues w marriage stuff, finances and possibly issues w ur parents during up bringin..apparently it says u have some unresolved stuff goin on there...thats wat this is saying anywho...but u have the sign of high fertility so I dnt believe there r any problems in that department. Im gona search for more like ways to hlp u concieve...:)

Right Nat...lol
your birthday is my wedding anniversary. Hah!!!!
Amazing :)

Bite your tongue....I was born in 81 too and we are not old!!!

Oh oh Amanda will you do mine??? I am a libra September 24, 1984!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->