6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Bahaha...I will ck first thing in the am. I gotcha covered meg and ashley!! :))

Top yesterday smu and bottom this morning smu, i musy say my fmu wasnt that dark my smu is always darker :/ i'll know better when i pee in a hour and a half xxx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1381994815451.jpg
    PicsArt_1381994815451.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 16
Nat I'd say they are about the same in colour love.:thumbup: looking forward to your smu :)

Xxx

:) :) :) xxx

Amanda...you have thrown up some true stuff there...
Finances are a little tight right now...we are save save save here lately.
The up bringing...bang on! :)
And fertility problems? I worry about that now.:wacko:

Things have been much better at home lately so I hope it's not our relationship again.fx.
I do however has some slight relationship problems going on With my mom at the moment- she is very distant with me at the lately.(since her loss with her sister) :(

So it sounds like no bfp in the most for see able days ahead ...oooops

Thankyou sooo much for doing that for me love...I totes apreiciate that.:)

I I managed to meditate last night.(couldn't sleep)

It's thrown up some very intresting stuff for everyone.

With you I got a white ora...you are an adaptable person to changes...even if you don't like what's going on you adapt well..also I saw lots of trees and sun beams and wood.
Amanda I sense a presence around you- a protective presence.someone is always with you and they are looking out for you.
Also a feeling of a certain meal that you like to cook is not agreeing with your tummy.but you love to eat it.
I focused on pink but little bouts of blue kept creeping in...

Amanda I have no idea what some of is means lol it's just what came to me.
:)

Natalie...I meditated on you too...
I got that you are harbouring some deep feelings of sadness...some from years back and some from within the last 12 months...I also got that you are affraid of dresses...your confidence needs to be boosted again.
It came throught that you have a secret lol...we know what that is tho don't we .lol...
That's all I could get ...again I don't know why it came to me but it did.:)

Ashley...ok your was a little serious love...so much came to me I hope I remember it all...

There is someone trying to piss you off and is very jealous of you right now...it is a female.
She wants you to snap bc she is so jealous of your happiness.
I was told to warn you that the consequences could be quite bad if you let her succeed in making you snap.
Also you are a very busy type of person and you laugh everything off.even when you need to be serious you laugh it off- but sometimes it is a front and you hide behind your smile even tho deep down you could cry or rant.
You are wanting a holiday?? Or a trip to the seaside?...you want to take everyone with you but something has been stopping you?
I saw lots of pink ...
Something freaked you out some weeks ago...you need to confront it.
You also have a presence around you but I feel it was a male one.he is not happy about something but is protective.

:) it all just came to me.:)

Meg ...ok yours was...ok...but I could see that you worry when your in your car.
Something has been confusing for you too.
Lol it also came up that a change in work commitments is on the cards...but we know that lol...
I got blue and pink...
Also there is something that's needs to fixed very quickly- you are going to need it.
Meg I also was told too tell you that you are going to get very tired...that you need to rest when you get the chances to.
And also not to let any work colleagues put too much work load onto you.
There is going to be someone that is very jealous of you at work- but they won't be showing it straight away.

Again meg...I have no idea why this all came to me- it just did lol...
:)

Barbs...most intresting one...very little and quite strange...:)

A saw a solider.standing in front of you..he is very proud and very smart.he is coming home?
You bought a pair of new shoes recently?....they weren't the ones you REALLY wanted...go and get the ones you wanted.
Your not happy with the lay out of a room in your house...you need to change it.
Lots and lot of blue came through barbs..like -blasted with blue.lol...

This is all ii got and I have no idea why lol...but it's just what came to me.:)

So guess what mine was ladies..l.l.l
Facking nothing!.....totally blank.
Could not see anything for me.:( ...
Maybe I exhausted myself lol...
But when I came out of the meditation I was very cold and I felt strange.i went back to bed and I couldn't even think about anything.....which is very weird for me lol...
I guess I must of fell asleep.lol

Todays smu bottom x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1382002141864.jpg
    PicsArt_1382002141864.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 14
Nat thats wierd i dont like dresses lol yep we all know my secret haha that was all very accurate and interesting.xxx

Todays smu bottom x

YES, nat that is looking fantastic now...much darker...:thumbup:
Isn't it funny how your smu is better lol...
ALOT of women was wear by fmu but I would say defo smu is good too.

How are you today. Good I hopes.:thumbup:

I like smu better lol i'm doing good i feel more positive than yesterday at least lol i think i am done testing now until i do one at the doctors next wednesday its to stressful lol i think its time to enjoy it xxx

Hero preggo insomnia, it's 330 am here!
Natalie your most recent tests look good especially the smu but ic's generally do t get much darker, saving your frer? I think that's a good plan, tomorrow maybe? I think this one is still sticky! Def not fainter today !

Nat those meditations are very interesting! I'm sure everyone will find something meaningful from them. Yesterday Kurtis went to hypnotherapy to quit smoking, he's struggled for so long and the hypnotherapist got a vibe of a girl for us, but she's no psychic, just picks up on deep wants, still you never know! Kurtis said he also felt like he saw her grow up through every life stage but always from behind, never seeing the face! Very interesting... Seems to be working so far, said he got to the truck and nearly puked cuz the smell was so strong and while driving just lit up like habit but took one puff and threw everything out the window! Lighter and all. Nothing since and that was at about 5pm yesterday! FX that the physical withdrawals are not bad today because I think mentally he's got this, I'm so proud!

I dont have frers left i was thinking about stopping testing all together to save the stress i have to test at the doctors next week so was thinking to just leave it til then, thats great your oh is takinh quitting smoking so well i hear of so many just quittig by themselves after 40+ years i am sure he will do well :)

Yup if you're confident with today's test I think it's about time to enjoy it! I'd personally want to do one more frer but hey save yourself the worry!! Yay sticky bean October!!

I would be lying if i said i wasnt paranoid still and i may get a frer for the weekend though x

Pic as promised and a cute pic of me and my cousin 2days old i found and thought i would share lol xx

Todays smu bottom x

Wow todays smu looks much darker....looks great!! Maybe ur lo is just bein a bugger gettin settled. !
@nat, whewww..thats some deep stuff..not sure how to take it all..woods n trees? Well I live back in the woods surounded by trees and I also love the outdoors and have a passion for bow hunting(recurve only)..the white light for protection..definately not to far out there..my stepdad whom I was best friends w is surely around me. He was my bff...as for blue? Hopeful u see bits of blue due to the facts most my kids r boys! Haha..hopefully some pink will creep w upcoming pregnancy.. lol sooooo u still leaning towards me bein prego rt now or no?? Curiousity is a bitch..haha

Natalie..here is ur tests inverted..todays is defo darker and thicker.

Attachments

• IMG_20131017_072025.jpg
    IMG_20131017_072025.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g