6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Here me earlier this wk w my hickory bow..:) was target practicin..

Attachments

• IMG_20131017_072425.jpg
    IMG_20131017_072425.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 9
Omg .u wld u believe I still have a damn stuffy nose..lol I think my nose is permantaly stopped up..its been like 3 wks!! Lol I just deal w it but cant stand it..one more wk and im makin doc gimme meds!

Natalie and Amanda - Great pics! Love them!! :) Lots of blondes on here tee hee

Natalie - I know its so tempting, I know I wouldn't be able to do it.... do you think you can wait a bit for FRER? AF hasn't shown and your line isn't getting lighter... that's a great sign! What do you think? xx

I have to bring my mom to town today so im gona try n oick up a cpl cheapies..gota sneak em though as my mom has no clue we r ttc..lol

Thanks :D i look younger than 23 lol it will benefit me when i'm older :p

Yeah meg i am going to hold off til maybe monday for a frer and see what happens with it then, i'm still feeling pretty much the same still cramping, my boobs are getting a little more tender each day. I feel better about it today.

Wow the news just said eating bacon reduces fertility..lowers sperm count. But eating fish raises fertility..hmmm no more bacon for the dh!

Thanks :D i look younger than 23 lol it will benefit me when i'm older :p

Yeah meg i am going to hold off til maybe monday for a frer and see what happens with it then, i'm still feeling pretty much the same still cramping, my boobs are getting a little more tender each day. I feel better about it today.

Good I am glad - I feel good about it too!

Wow the news just said eating bacon reduces fertility..lowers sperm count. But eating fish raises fertility..hmmm no more bacon for the dh!

Haha I saw that its all over the news here too haha... DH doesn't eat much bacon just once in awhile

I need to find out which fishoil is the safe one for pregnancy so I can get some ASAP! I have 100% wild fish oil but no idea if that's safe or not

Me too i just wish they would hurry and get dark so i can make a ticker, on a plus note it was 4 weeks 2 days/16dpo i had my chemical and today i am '4 weeks 2 days' and 16dpo so tomorrow will be my first milestone past :)

Me too i just wish they would hurry and get dark so i can make a ticker, on a plus note it was 4 weeks 2 days/16dpo i had my chemical and today i am '4 weeks 2 days' and 16dpo so tomorrow will be my first milestone past :)

That IS a milestone... major FX for you natalie

As long as it doesn't have any 'liver' in it it's safe... Cod liver oil is a no, I'm taking wild fish oil when I remember! Heheh

And yes that is a big milestone! And in my eyes you're well past AF which is a good sign most chemicals people don't even clue in cuz AF comes when it's due or maybe a few days off..

@Natalie - your tests are looking great! it's getting darker which is great news. I hope you can go in officially for some bloods soon though. Keep testing! It should get as dark or darker than the Control line at some point.

@Meg, how are you feeling? Are you having any preggo symptoms? Mine didn't kick in until about 6 weeks...the nausea. But first thing was really sore boobs....really sore. Fish oil, you should defo take it. It's the best thing for baby's brain development. I highly recommend it. Are you taking prenatals? It made me very nauseated so I couldn't take them. I took Flinstone vitamines & Folic Acid LOL.

@Nat, WHOA! Are you a psychic now? What's going on? I defo misssed some thing here LOL. You reading from cards or just your Meditation?
Well as for your reading on me. I don't think anyone's coming home.
Shoes?! LOL last shoes I bought were Blundstone's. I wanted to buy them in Black but bought them in this sorta brown which is nice but some times I wish I bought them in Black. BUt then my husband & I would match. Funny thing is, the remind me of the boots I had through Highschool. It's really weird.
Yep I don't like the layout in my bedroom. And my living room is cluttered so tonight I need to mad clean/tidy/organize. I can't live like this! And funny because a normal person wouldn't see what i do. I have a bit of OCD.
I"ve been told by all psychics that the next child I have will be a boy. :)

I think it's harder to do this sorta thing on yoruself :)

Ladies, did what Nat say make sense to you???

Wow Nat that was pretty darn accurate!!! My exes new woman pushes and pushes me!!!!!! I wonder if that is who you were talking about!! I did use to flip.. But I realized that just fed her so I haven't in quite sometime!! Trust me she still tries though!!! And I do laugh everything off!!! It's so much easier to be there for everyone else and me just be the strong one that nothing bothers!! Yep not always a healthy thing!!
With how accurate you are I am real curious about what could have freaked me out that I need to confront! I can't think of anything at the moment....
And a protective male presence.... Like spirit???? Cause my dad and two of my best male friends have passed!! Maybe they have my back
Anyway..... That was crazy accurate!!! :):)
Let me add though.... Lol it is fun to check this stuff out....but I really don't believe in it! Lol sometimes I like to step outside my element.... But I think only God knows the real deal!! But it is fun to hear!!! :):): you girls rock but Nat you did hit the nail on the head!

So how is everyone today??? I am just sipping on some coffee!!

As long as it doesn't have any 'liver' in it it's safe... Cod liver oil is a no, I'm taking wild fish oil when I remember! Heheh

And yes that is a big milestone! And in my eyes you're well past AF which is a good sign most chemicals people don't even clue in cuz AF comes when it's due or maybe a few days off..

Talia - I have the 100% wild fish oil capsules from Costco - are those safe?

@Meg, how are you feeling? Are you having any preggo symptoms? Mine didn't kick in until about 6 weeks...the nausea. But first thing was really sore boobs....really sore. Fish oil, you should defo take it. It's the best thing for baby's brain development. I highly recommend it. Are you taking prenatals? It made me very nauseated so I couldn't take them. I took Flinstone vitamines & Folic Acid LOL.

Ladies, did what Nat say make sense to you???

Hey barbs! :)

I am feeling pretty good. Sore boobs yep... and occasional strange cramps. I am falling asleep at 9pm the last 2 nights.. yikes. That's it though - no nausea yet. a little bit of a funny tummy here and there but nothing noteworthy and may not even be pg related.. we will see how the next few weeks go. I hope any MS can stay away until after holidays!

I am wondering about my 100% Wild Fishoil capsules from Costco - that's what I was taking until my BFP... I wonder if they are ok I need to find out??

Yes I take Materna every day still. I now take them at night instead of the morning because my preg BF said the iron contributes to MS so taking it at night helps avoid that. So why not.....

As for Nats predictions - they are fun but I definitely don't believe in anything relating to psychic's or astrology, etc.... hehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->