6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Meg! Good to hear from ya! Are you in Florida already?
Hope you guys have a blast xo

Nat, glad to hear your OPK's are coming alone.

How's everyone's weekend?

Having a good time on day 1. Checking out Quebec City for the day tomorrow. Should be good but it's mighty cold can't wait to hit the south in a few days haha. Xo

Oh you're in QC?! You're going along the East Coast or smth?

Ohhh cant wait for ur numbers natalie..fx for u hun..so far so good!

Momma what's you plan of attack this cycle?
Do you have any future plans to TTC?

Hey ladies!!!! :) how are y'all????
Nat- that crazy ole witch definitely found me!! Lol cd 3 for me!! I am just going to shrug the spotting off from this past cycle!!!
And Nat I have already gone mad shopping for Christmas!!! It's my favorite Holiday!!!! My room is full of big boxes that have already come in!!! Ahhhh I love it!!! :):) my big kids get more expensive the older they get! Lol I had to explain to them that Klaire may have more gifts this year... But hers were much cheaper!!! Lol I can't wait!!
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!!

Hey Girls, It occurred to me I didn't post a photo of my pup Chloe. Here's the little bugger.

Attachments

• Chloe.jpg
    Chloe.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 4
  • chloe2.jpg
    chloe2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
Momma what's you plan of attack this cycle?
Do you have any future plans to TTC?

Idk barbs. Dh says we try two more cycles using opks and if nothing then we prolly just stop ttc..he says he dnt wabt to go through any fertility stuff..he says it will b a sign that we dnt need any more children..so idk..we surely wnt prevent it but as far as any further testing n such he wnt go for it..:( so I will just opk and keep tryin til it happens or doesnt I reckon..which I pray it does...im not ready to call it quits on my child bearing yrs..just the thought of quiting turns my tummy..I will prolly descreitly get checked by doc..lol idk wats wrong w me..I know I have chronic inflamation in my lft tube..was diagnosed w that many trs ago..and recently diagnosed w endometriosis hence the reason I was even on bc pills..im sure those r the reasons concieving is difficult for me now..these were not issues I had when concieving my lo's..so heres to trying and lots of prayer but that goes for all of us in this battle right?...

Momma, Endo definitely affects fertility. So this is quite possibly your issue.
Also an inflamed tube? Does that mean it's blocked?
Both my tubes were inflamed when I went for my HSG & they're blocked.

Doc didnt say the were blocked..she said they were just inflammed. Well my left one..she said there suppsed to b straight like a pencil led. My lefy one is like a wiggled up spagetti noodle..that was here discription..I havent had it rechecked since diagnosis..they did a laprascope to diagnose. So idk..maybe itrit really is altering my conception..

Morning ladies...cd12 here today :) ....opk was much darker last night but that was after a 2and half hour hold and no fluids afor 4hrs...
Lets see what today brings.

Meg so pleased you having a good time on the road...:)

Nat - can I ask?....are you still temping? If not was you still temping around your first bfp?
Good luck with the doctors today love.:)

Barbs- did you hit the dog park ? It's nice to walk a dog isn't it- there's somthing kind of relaxing about it.:) I hope you continue your week on a good note too.:)

Amanda...Yaye only 2 days to go till opk starts :) ...are you going to test twice a day or just the once? - I strongly recomend the twice love.:thumbup:
And fingers VERY crossed you don't get that tummy bug too...yesterday the bathroom was my best friend :( ...think it must have hit the uk already bc I was not a happy bunny yesterday.lol feeling so much better already.

Ashley? Where are you in your cycle now love? Did af come on stronger yet or did it fizzle out? Are you going to get it checked out or just shrug that one off?
I hope this cycle gives you your bfp.:)

Right ladies....Amanda-Ashley......lets get this one ON!....bfp- Alishuss ...lets give October/November a good ole seeing to with our bfp's to come. Lol

I got a nagging feeling again too....there's another bfp coming....pleaaaase don't ask who bc I have tried and tried to tap into who it's going to be and I can't settle on any particular ladie.....but it's certainly coming.lol
Fx crossed ladies.:)

Well I am going to opk in about 2hrs...I hope there's somthing this morning.i want to see a gear up now...I can feel my gums getting sensitive so surely it's coming lol.

Happy Monday to you all :)

:) :) :) xxx

Nope i gave up temping at 2dpo as i had a massive cold and temps were not accurate so i decided not to do it after that lol hopefully you get that positive opk soon :) xxx

Hi ladies :)
Well my dryer came today...as you can imagine..everything needs washing now lol...welllll I gotta play with my new toy.:)

Nat...ok you stopped temping...I was just going to ask did you see the 3rd temp shift with your bfp that's all :)
So glad it went well at the doctors too.:thumbup: now you can finally relax love.only 7 weeks till your in the 2nd tri...hopefully it goes quick for you.:)

Barbs your doggy is adorable.:) I love her.!....I soooo want a doggy .:) he he
Glad your weekend went well love...

Meg...Quebec eh? I hears it's lovely there. Is it one place or lots of places?
Hope your trip is going well and a big aye to getting back in the sack lol...I understand why dh was weirded out by it...pete was too with our bfp...but they can't last long can they lol...

Amanda I'm sooo sorry you have that endo and twisted tube...oh dear.
I truly hope this is your cycle.:thumbup:

Ashley...ohhhh the flaming witch bag- she got you!....
Glad your able to shrug off the spotting- you know me tho...lol ill be doing the headless turkey dance lol...
Yeah Christmas!....it's bonkers here now for the next 8 weeks...I love this holiday too...I'm running out of room to store the pressies...lol

Well ladies...today's opks are pretty much the same again..not to worry tho...it will come...no stressing here :thumbup: actually I love that this cycle is sooo relaxed....I still have a moment or two where I forget myself and I start to think about it all and get paniky but I just remind myself why I am steeping back and it's ok again...I feel I have such a weight off my shoulders at last.:) :wohoo:

Hope you are all having a great night my dears...:)

My dh is on evenings so it gona b tough to get to town to get the opks this round..lol

Oh no i wont be able to fully relax until i have had both my blood tests lol xxx

Oh no i wont be able to fully relax until i have had both my blood tests lol xxx

Truth be known nat- ??. The worry never stops now ....even when babba born you'll worry lol...
It's one one thing or the next :dohh: :)

I'm sure you'll be fine tho ....:thumbup:

Haha i know i need to get through these next few weeks first, i shouldnt complain but my next blood test isnt gona be til next week its ages haha but i however will feel better if i get 3+ on digi on saturday, i've been sat calculating when i should get it lmao xxx

That's good to nat...it gives you somthing to aim for...
You knowi know it's too early to yet but why don't you get your self into mother care and start picking things out that you will want...I'm not spraying but it yet but it's nice to get them good hormone going and also somthing to make you feel like it's really happening...

Oh btw....great deals in mother care right now...and (this is great) they do a baby plan...you can ord loads of stuff and pay as you go...when ever you like...I got my pram cot matteress and high chair steriliser bottles ...well everything almost in there...lol
You should ask if they still do it....they will jump at the chance to get you on ther books lol..
No credit checks aswell :thumbup:
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back