6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ohhhh Amanda she is soooo sweet...I love that doggy.:)
What's her name- have you picked one yet?

Sorry to hear your all fluey there love...have you tried steam? It's works REALY well...other than that carvol (for infants lol) it's really good too...always unblocked me when lil man up bunged up.
Another one I like to do is rub olbis oil on my heating appliances...radiators ect...
And also Vicks on my feet(haha don't ask how that works- it just does...)
I do that one tho when I go to sleep so I don't as walk it all over my floors...tip tho - place a pair of cotton socks on after aplying that one or else it will all soak in.:thumbup:

Hope you get better soon love...and you give that lovely sweety pie doggy and nice belly rub for me...how adorable.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Well I shall try round two of going back to bed again now...I sound like a old lady trying to get up to go to bed lol....

I'm having that bath in the morning too Amanda..start the day off on a better foot HOPFULLY .fx.:)

Nighty night all...:)

Nighty night nat hope u feel better..and yes...my kids named her annie...

Hope everyone's feeling better today! Momma with yor cold and Nat with your back. Whenever my back hurts I find nothing but some good stretches and Advil helps. A hot bath with Epsom salts too. Xx

Leaving for holidays at some point today. The cat sitter I hired is coming in an hour and a half to meet us. Never thought I would have to do that lol damn devil cat needs her meds though.

It's getting cold here brrrr. Can't wait to hit the palm trees ! Still not totally sure all the places we are going on the way but I will update you! Back soon xx

Yaye...happy Appleseed week meg :happydance:

Wow week five...wheyu get back it will be week 7! :)

Thankyou for the back tips meg I will defo give that a try.:thumbup:

Nat what are you up to dear? Having a good Sunday love?...hope so.:)
Amanda hope your feeling better today :thumbup: :)

Ashley did the witch hit full force yet? Hope your ok :)

Barbs how are you getting on this weekend...are you having a nice day with sd? :)

Meg happy holidays love :)

Well my opk today is very light again.cd 11 still early days I guess.:)

Hope you are all having a good Sunday petals...:)

I'm off shopping to get stuff for my sisters work experience shes going to a army training place on yorkshire tomorrow til friday so need to get her some stuff, then i will be chilling ive had more brown creamy discharge this morning, sore boobs, gas and cramping.... woohoo xxx

Hey hey
Meg have fun the next 2 weeks. Will miss you!!!!

Nat my weekend is good. Yours?!
I spent yesterday cleaning & cooking.
Hah. We had a great meal.and company.

I tried to share a photo of my pup but all my photos are too large bah...I wish this site compressed photos.

Cute pup!!

Hey momma cute puppy!! Whats the breed? Jack Russell?
Whats his/her name?

Hi ladies, Ha ha I'm using Siri for the first time, It's the new text speak. This is quite funny. Laughing my ass off. Ha ha
Barbs so glad you're having a nice weekend.:)
I am having a relaxing day. It is bad weather outside today. Very cold. Thinking about having TV dinner tonight I can't be bothered to do nothing. Ha ha.

Well this is kind of lazy. But I love it.

Back later ladies. Off to play with my new apps. LOL

Shes cute! Does she have a name?

Nat we are having a lazy Sunday too. Watching Cori...we will hit the dog park and hang out at home. me and the kiddo today.

Well she found me!! Ahhhhh full force! Lol early evening yesterday!! So today is cd 2??? Right???
Hope y'all are having a fabulous Sunday!! :)

Look what i got today :D as i predicted i should, this means my hcg has to be higher than 201 i told my mum too....i never got this far last time i hope my lil bean is gona stick the whole 40weeks xx

Attachments

• PicsArt_1382289112329.jpg
    PicsArt_1382289112329.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 7
Thank you i'm going to ring the doctors tomorrow just to ask about the spotting since its been once a day for 3 days probably nothing to worry about but i will still ring up just incase xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->