6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Thank you :) I cant wait to see 3+ i need to calculate when i should see it, i worked it out correct this time, so i must not have had slow rising hcg i just must not have been holding my pee long enough.

According to my calculations i should be able to get a 3+ next saturday xxx

Cd 4 today soni b using opks in 3 days!! Wow..im gettin excited..but the 24hr stomach flu is making its rounds..2 kids done got it..:( geeeze I best not get that..my luck it b around o..or my dh will get it!

Thank you, ahh i hope you and your dh dont get that especially around ovulation, fingers crossed.

Omg this is the first night since my bfp that i cant sleep but i'm so tired i have to be up in 6 hours :( xx

Having a good time on day 1. Checking out Quebec City for the day tomorrow. Should be good but it's mighty cold can't wait to hit the south in a few days haha. Xo

Morning ladies...cd12 here today :) ....opk was much darker last night but that was after a 2and half hour hold and no fluids afor 4hrs...
Lets see what today brings.

Meg so pleased you having a good time on the road...:)

Nat - can I ask?....are you still temping? If not was you still temping around your first bfp?
Good luck with the doctors today love.:)

Barbs- did you hit the dog park ? It's nice to walk a dog isn't it- there's somthing kind of relaxing about it.:) I hope you continue your week on a good note too.:)

Amanda...Yaye only 2 days to go till opk starts :) ...are you going to test twice a day or just the once? - I strongly recomend the twice love.:thumbup:
And fingers VERY crossed you don't get that tummy bug too...yesterday the bathroom was my best friend :( ...think it must have hit the uk already bc I was not a happy bunny yesterday.lol feeling so much better already.

Ashley? Where are you in your cycle now love? Did af come on stronger yet or did it fizzle out? Are you going to get it checked out or just shrug that one off?
I hope this cycle gives you your bfp.:)

Right ladies....Amanda-Ashley......lets get this one ON!....bfp- Alishuss ...lets give October/November a good ole seeing to with our bfp's to come. Lol

I got a nagging feeling again too....there's another bfp coming....pleaaaase don't ask who bc I have tried and tried to tap into who it's going to be and I can't settle on any particular ladie.....but it's certainly coming.lol
Fx crossed ladies.:)

Well I am going to opk in about 2hrs...I hope there's somthing this morning.i want to see a gear up now...I can feel my gums getting sensitive so surely it's coming lol.

Happy Monday to you all :)

:) :) :) xxx

Oh my golly gosh! 65 days left till Christmas...ahhhhhhhhhhh. Lol..
So much to do - not enough time...
Anyone got anything special lined up or anything planned.?
We always have lots of family lots of food ...I love Christmas time...well exept the part where I lose my head COMPLETLEY shopping haaha..
I wanna do all this preggers ? Lol...:dohh:

I spoke to the doctor he wants me to be checked over later but im to scared to be looked at internally incase he causes damage stupid i know but i dont know if i can risk a internal exam, what will he acheive by doing one?
He would have sent me for a scan but they wont see anything, i may ask for a blood test i hope hes not arsy about it xxx

Hi Nat hope all goes well for you, sorry to jump in randomly i know i've been away a long time but 100% don't let them do an internal this early it could cause a miscarriage. I understand your worry i was the same :( if you can hang on till 6 weeks they can see on a scan! fx for you (((hugs)))

Its ok i like to get advice from other people, he is expecting to check me over, maybe i should just take a urine sample with me and say i'd prefer not to be checked internally and ask for a blood test, he said he would have sent me for a scan had it been a few weeks further, i havent had any spotting in 24 hours since friday it has been once a day only once when i wipe x

Last frer the test line is loads darker than the control line lol x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1382352067501.jpg
    PicsArt_1382352067501.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 6
Yep I'm with nimbec nat...:)
You have every right to refuse the internal...even if he reassures you it's ok I wouldn't do it...:thumbup:

Hope it all goes well love...oh btw...GREAT test :) :wohoo:

test looks great!!!!! as long as you don't have a heavy bleed you should be fine hun although i know that you will still worry - i did! you won't stop worrying now always a new worry when pg and then as bad once they arrive! x

Nat pink spotting it very common. You have great dark lines try not to worry. I don't know what your doc thinks he will achieve doing an internal exam. I would just ask for bloods. If you can. I hope you can !! And your test looks fabulous :)

Nat - great news about your opks coming along !! You get Pete into the sack stat!! Hehe. FX xoxo

Well girls tmi but after no BDing since the bfp (DH was weirded out ) we are back in the saddle haha. Gotta love vacay. Had a little cramping after hopefully that's normal. Im sure it is.

Have a great Monday. Going to get up soon and explore xx

Hiya nat..yes im cd 5 today and will opk starting in 2 days..:) idk if im gona do once or twice a day. Prolly once since dwn here they come on a pk of 7..:( the dh dont care for me using opks so ordering online wnt b an option..

I got bloods done i asked mainly for progesterone reasons but i think its hcg aswell and i have to have another one next week i think, i should get the results wednesday afternoon all he did was take blood pressure and feel my stomach xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->