6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ya I was always bloated to high heaven in the evenings it suckkksssss but I second the advice Amanda gave... And get moving start going for some walks to get that air and stuff out

Well im headin to bed. When I wake up it will b cd 7...I have no opks hopeing to grab some in town tomorrow..but im not to worried bout missin the surge.y cm is still dry, sex drive ehhh, and o pains havent began yet..so I shld b good long as I get them in nxt day or two..have a great evening everyone..this thread is super quiet this eve...guess everyone is busy(or gettin busy) lol..night my friends..:)

I dont get another blood test til next week gona try book it for monday, he was happy with the results but he didnt check progesterone im sure they dont listen x

Hi ladies :)
Sorry I been Mia but I a have been super busy and tired...
Nat I saw your test results that is great :thumbup: ...so glad you are able to move on now love.:)
So the doctor didn't check you progesterone ??? If your worried about it nat you can take b6 10 mg...it's also really good for morning sickness too so it's a bonus vitamin...
It's completely safe to take during pg.:)
As for your bathroom problem...try eating a few grapes...or some weetabix...that can get things moving nicely.
Talia right too...drink lots of water.:)
Hope your ok nat :)

Amanda good luck with up your opks today love.:thumbup:

Ashley good luck too...

Meg how's yur trip going? Good I hopes :)

Ok so afm...i am cd 14 ....been dtd every other day so far...hope to get my positive opk today...fx...
Not much else going on really ...:)

Will keep you up to date with what happens with opks later.:)

Hope you all having a great day and I should be back on again soon...
I am sat here wishing for deliverys....I did ALOT of Christmas shopping online yesterday and now I have to wait for it all turn up now....Yaye...Christmas- it's coming...soooo exciting eeeek.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Ya Natalie, I was thinking actually that they wouldn't check progesterone, if you had any problems with it you wouldn't of kept the pregnancy this far... Still frustrating though if you feel you weren't heard. Nice that they're doing a second hcg though. Your little bub is doing more than fine!

My lmp was 6 weeks ago tomorrow but i calculated from ovulation which one is right?? X

Thanks i will pick up some b6 anyways for some piece of mind i have read that some people got as long as 6 weeks with low progesterone x

Ovulation is always more accurate than lmp especially if you don't have the '28 day cycle', in my case the dates are a week off since I O late!

I agree w nat..doc calculate from lmp...so I wld say u r 6 wks..when u go to doc I wldnt tell them ur o date I wld tell them when u had ur last period..u shld b able to hear a heartbeat this wk!!

Nat i see some people taking 50-100mg of it my prenatals have 10mg b6 in them x

:) Yaye I am feeling the o pains...I test in one hour....it's defo gonna be a possy tonight..eeek.:)

Nat i see some people taking 50-100mg of it my prenatals have 10mg b6 in them x

Ok nat that is a high dose ...I have just come off the 50 mg and doubled in the tww...it messes with your cycle length and made me an emotional mess some days..lol...
The 10 mg in your prenatals is ideal love...lperfect.proves its safe to take aswell :thumbup:
My prenatals have that dose too so I'm sticking with that dose for now....
The only reason I took the b6 in high amounts nat was bc I was trying to raise my prog too and it worked but after 6moths you have to stop.

I'm going to the doctors next week to get some tests done so I am going to ask her to test me for this to see if it's ok.:) I hope so fx.
I am worried I have ovarian cysts :(

Here she is.:)

So Friday I will call it 1 dpo....and now I can relax even more and wait out this darn witch...(or not) :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
Oooo yay nat for the pos opk...:) I shldnt b far behind u this cycle..I wasnt able to get opks today so I may get them tomorrow..hopefully I dont miss my surge..no pains yet but cm is becomin a little more and im startin to feel in the mood...lol so fx for u!!!

Thankyou Amanda.:) ...and good luck for you too..:thumbup: ...hopefully you manage to get into town tmr and pick them opks up :thumbup: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->