6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat zulily is a brilliant website too...great offers and you pay half the price for branded clothes.
I have bp never paid full private for branded stuff.:)

:) :) :) xxx

I have a wishlist on mothercare haha i have done for months, it probably needs updated by now though haha

I dont see myself ever having any money from hear on out i will always be buying something lol xxx

Oh thanks i will look at it :)

and is it just me or has the website changed? xxx

hi girls yup the website has changed and i hate it !!! nowhere near as easy to use in my opinion grrrr lol lol

how are you all?

Oh thanks i will look at it :)

and is it just me or has the website changed? xxx

Nat - nimbec ....I haven't been on the site for yonks..lol...but I will sure check that out later.:thumbup:
How annoying when something that works well gets changed eh.

So nimbec when you planning number 2 :) ...

:) :) :) xxx

I dont like it either, i have a funny pressure pain in my lower stomach its uncomfortable but i also feel constipated aswell sorry TMI lol i only had 4 hours sleep last night its catching up on me xxx

Having a good time on day 1. Checking out Quebec City for the day tomorrow. Should be good but it's mighty cold can't wait to hit the south in a few days haha. Xo

Oh you're in QC?! You're going along the East Coast or smth?

Yep. Taking the east coast down this time. Just settled into hotel just outside of Salem Massachusetts. So excited always wanted to go there so we will go tomorrow. Good time with Halloween next week too!

Whoa you are right it's quite different. I think it needed a refresher haha I don't mind it. Change is good.

Nat how are those opk coming ?

Get er done !! Hehe.

Ok time to rest and watch TV for the night. Only slept like 5/6 hours last night ughhhh xx

Nat what cd are you and when you due to o?? I wish it was someones testing time haha xxx

Shiat..lol cd 6..suppose to start opking tomorrow..havent gotten my tests yet..hope I can get them soon...how r all of u doin? Natalie, when r u suppose to get ur blood results? Hopefully soon..nat, hows the opking goin? Ashley, ur right along w me r u goin to use opk this round? Shld b bout that time for u too...meg, hows the baby bump? U shld get an ultrasound soon right? Hope everyone has a great day!! Its 7:15am were im at..just got kids off to school and im havin coffee w puppy in my lap..lol

Good to hear from you Meg!
Meg & Nat Ive emailed you girls.

Hey my number is 438 and my progesterone isnt back yet so i will ring tomorrow to see about that and hopefully find out when they want me back in x

Shiat..lol cd 6..suppose to start opking tomorrow..havent gotten my tests yet..hope I can get them soon...how r all of u doin? Natalie, when r u suppose to get ur blood results? Hopefully soon..nat, hows the opking goin? Ashley, ur right along w me r u goin to use opk this round? Shld b bout that time for u too...meg, hows the baby bump? U shld get an ultrasound soon right? Hope everyone has a great day!! Its 7:15am were im at..just got kids off to school and im havin coffee w puppy in my lap..lol

Hey Amanda!!! Cd4 here!!! Yes ma'am I am going to use opks!! I ordered the kind that give you a smiley face for this cycle!!!:) I should have ordered cheapies too.... But oh well!! lol we have the harvest festival on Friday at my son's school!!! I have to bake 3 cakes!! Should be fun!!! I have enough going on this weekend to kill time.... Too bad it's not the tww!! HahAha

Spotting pink again after trying and failing to have a BM, scary stuff :/ its so quiet on here atm.

Yup! That was my life for a few weeks in the beginning... Drink lots if water! I also was craving soups etc like crazy so that helped... And tmi but try not to push, just breathe and if its not ready try again later...

My stomach feels so heavy i can have BM fine in the morning but by night time my stomach is heavy and thats the first time that has happened with the bleeding and its a rather uncomfortable feeling around my stomach, i will try drinking water and see if it helps, i cant wait to go for my next blood test but i have a feeling it wont be til next week, i will see tomorrow.

Natalie, try dbling up on ur fiber and add lots of fruit to ur diet..ask ur doc maybe bout swotching prenatals..I cldnt take reg ones due to the nauseau and them stopping me up..I always took flinstones. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->