6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Here is my opk..45min hold..lol not pos yet..lets see wat tomorrow brings..

Attachments

• IMG_20131023_175341.jpg
    IMG_20131023_175341.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1
Lol ..prolly wnt get pos til tomorrow or nxt day. I oed last month pretty early but usually its like cd 10..so pos opk im sure b tomorrow cd8 or nxt day cd 9

Ok I read those results in like one minute..lol here is the test after 5-7 min

Attachments

• IMG_20131023_185539.jpg
    IMG_20131023_185539.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
Amanda i used to do my opks with smu with a two hour hold and when i got close to my ovulation day i would do one on a two hour hold at about 6pm although i always get my positive in the morning.

Whats also strange is i usually got a positive for 2-3 days before i ovulated but this cycle it was positive in the morning and by night i was getting pains bad enough to have to take pain releif and the opk was negative by the night time one so i only had one positive it was wierd for me but clearly it worked lol

Im booked in for a scan on tuesday i'll be 6 weeks im nervous already lol i hope they see something xx

Try not to be nervous Natalie! I'm sure you're cooking just fine... 6 weeks they should be able to see the HB but if they can't it might be a tad early again implantation could have been late and thrown things off a bit. I'm sure it'll be a pretty little flicker in there! Get excited!

I'm trying to be excited but its so hard and it seems like forever away lol do ultrasounds go by beta numbers i have seen posts saying so my hcg im hoping will be in the 3-6000s by then xx

Ok here is yesterdays opk and todays...y is todays so much lighter???? Is is suppose tondo that or did I miss my surge already?

Attachments

• IMG_20131024_143948.jpg
    IMG_20131024_143948.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
This one may b clearer

Attachments

• IMG_20131024_144404.jpg
    IMG_20131024_144404.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies...:)

Nat...so glad you got your scan next week....good luck love :thumbup:
I'm sure everything will be fine too :)

Amanda...you shouldn't have missed your surge...your LH will fluctuate untill you get your positive...that's why I test am and pm so I try not to miss it.:thumbup:

So how is everybody? Good I hopes.:)

Meg hope your having a great time away love.:)

Afm...I'm cd15 here is my opk this morning...BLARING-BEST EVER OPK! :)
I am layed up with REALLY bad o pains and I feel like total crap with it....hopefully this means a beast of an egg is releasing lol...

Good luck with your opks Amanda...you shouldn't be too far behind me.:)
Ashley good luck to you too....it's the t here so us this cycle then :) ...I won't be testing tho I am trying to avoid the stresses of a bfn.
I will have to be strong tho as I have 20 tests and I still haven't OT round to getting them out of the house yet...oooops.lol

Hope your all having a good evening gals.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 4
Wow nat beautiful opk..urs seems to get darker progressivly til o thats y I was concerned..was sooo much darker yesterday than today but im not too dwn about it..my onpains shld start anytims..usually around cd 9 they start..so im good..no pains yet, but im gettin in the mood and had dtd twice in 24hrs..lol cm is slowly increasing..I shld b oing in a few days..

Thanks Amanda...yeah your LH can fluctuate ALOT befor the actually positive...and also it can vary from evening du surge to morning too...I mean yesterday mornings I had an incline to think it may progress later in the evening but them bam it was positive...!...
But this mornings was unreal....I will be going with this mornings as my possy instead..so Saturday is my 1 dpo! :)

We got a huge storm hitting the uk this weekend...the south has been told to batten down the hatches and stay at home for our safety...I'm scared lol...

So not to worry if I don't come online -it just means the storm may have knocked out our home Internet.and I will try to get back ASAP.
Hope you get your possy tmr Amanda :thumbup:

Well I tested again this eve and it was the same as earlier so im still waitin..gona test in am then again in pm..

Uh I hate this new photo now...lol...why did I just do that?.? Haha....
Will have to sort it tmr now- I'm off to bed...gawsh the rain outside is relentless.:dohh:

Night night gals.:) Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey girls!!! Cd 6 here.... BORING!!! Lol
Nat that is an awesome opk!!
Amanda I hope you get yours anyway now!! I am ready to obsess of some tests!!!

Hi girls! Just wanted to check in and day hi! Miss you! We are on day 6 of our adventure haha. Spent the night in myrtle beach and just woke up. Trouble sleeping grrrr. Hope you guys are great I will check in soon xx should be on Florida by tonight or tomorrow early.

Ashley when r u gona start using opks? With ur really short cycles r u gona start soon? Im suprised w my short cycles that I havent gotten a pos opk yet...im sure its comin though since today is cd 9 and I usually o on cd 10-11..my surge shld b on it way..im staryin to have a lil mild cramping this am and woke up w a lot of watery type cm..so stuff is defo changin..im gona use one this am and again this eve..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->