6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ohhh hey meg...hope ur weather is great!!! Its soooo cold were im at..it got dwn to 28 last night..brrrrrr...lol hope u have a fantastic time..such a nice time for a vaca after gettin ur bfp...:)

Well I dnt know wat todays opk gona show but im crampin and havin tons of ewcm!!! I havemt had that ewcm in months!!

Hey Amanda! I started using them this morning!! Hahaha had to test out the digis!! Nothing yet!! I figure it will be around cd 11 for me... But I will test until then just to be sure!! :):)
What is up with the brown spotting??? Is ovulation bleed ever brown?? Hope it is a good sign that it is o time!!!!!
Nat- did you do another opk??? Or are you done since you already got that amazing positive??
Meg- have fun in Florida!!!!! :):)

I'm having the worst day i had to rush my mam into hospital this morning she has a infection in her lung and its blocking off her oxygen she can get as much as she needs on the ward if they cant shift the infection they have asked permission to put her in a medically induced coma and ventilate her shes already been in a coma and nearly died, im so scared of what can happen i dont know what to think i dont want to go home and leave her :(

I'm having the worst day i had to rush my mam into hospital this morning she has a infection in her lung and its blocking off her oxygen she can get as much as she needs on the ward if they cant shift the infection they have asked permission to put her in a medically induced coma and ventilate her shes already been in a coma and nearly died, im so scared of what can happen i dont know what to think i dont want to go home and leave her :(

I am so sorry!! I will say a prayer!!! I know this is so dumb to say because it is impossible, but try to stay calm and not stress, it's not good for you and baby!! Sending up lots of prayers!!

Sorry to hear about your mom Natalie! Like Amanda said try not to let it stress you out just focus on being there for her and making it through every day as best as you can! Hugs!

Awe Natalie....I'm soo sorry love :( ....you need to be strong and do what is right for you all.
I hope your mom gets well soon dear and I will also pray too.

:hug:

:) :) :) xxx

Hi ladies...
Well I don't know what's going on....I had my positive opk yesterday so I should have had my temp rise today...li been having mild o pains too...so I don't think I fully ovulated yesterday...so I have to wait for ff to tell when and what dpo I am now...

How is everyone?

Amanda?did your opk go positive tonight dear? :)

Ashley good luck with your opks too...I see your not expecting to get your possy for another day or so yet.:)

Talia....how are you and bump? Good I hopes.:)

Meg....so nice to hear your having a great time love...hope you get to Florida safely.:)

Nat...I truly hope all is going to be well...your mom is in good hands so try to be strong ok.:)

Well gals ill keep you up to date with dpo's lol and I hope to see my temp shift in the morning.fx...:)

Im so sorry to hear natalie!! Prayers for ya hun..and nat, I didnt get to test this eve..got a call from kids school this morning at 9am..my 5 yr old son was having breathing problems and his oxygen sat was only 70%..rushed him to emergency room and he was quickly admitted..he dnt even have asthma! They said it was an attack brought on by a virus(like the cold).. so it brought on underlying asthma..his 02 is back up to 96%..but he is still retracting badly with each breath so there keeping him..he on oxygen and treatments all eve and night..he got a steriod shot and getting them through I.v. along w fliuds and antibiotics. So sad for my baby..so I didnt opk this eve and wnt make it to in mornin either. Maybe we b bk home by tomorrow eve. I gona b stayin the night here w him...

Quick update shes in intesive care on a tight fitted oxygen mask they said shes stable but if theres no improvement over the weekend she has to be ventilated they asked permission for that because sometimes people dont want to fight or go through it a second time but she does want to fight, they took us in a seperate room and said if they had to ventilate that they dont expect her to come out of the coma i am so scared i am praying real hard that the antibiotics work for the infection and she doesnt need, to be ventilated, im so worn out but im scared to sleep x

Omg Amanda - Natalie :(...
I am so sad for you both right now...this is awful.:(
Amanda your poor boy...I really hope he gets well soon love...he is good hands...and I'm sure he will pully though with such a fantastic mommy beside him.
Totally understand opk is the last thing on your mind right now...I would be the same.
I wish your lo all the best and a speedy recovery...:hugs:

Natalie...I am so very sorry this is happening to you dear...your mom needs you ok so you make sure you get enough rest ok...you must remember to get your strength up so you can be there for your mom...she won't want you to be exhausting yourself love- so you close them eyes and get 40 winks if you need to...don't feel guilty you need it.
You mom is in good hands too and I am praying so hard that the antibiotics work before the weekend is out and she starts to show signs of recovery ASAP.
Big hugs to you nat :hugs:

:hug: to you both. :flower:

:) :) :) Natalie xoxoxo

My lo is fast asleep...and im sitting here noticing the pinching pulling pains in my lft ovary..wth..brown watery spotting this am and now this? But neg opk this am? Weird things my body does..lol

Amanda I am so sorry about your boys virus. That must have been really scary. I'm glad his oxygen is back up and I hope he recovers really quickly. Children are so resilient. Thinking of you and let us know how hes doing xo

Natalie I am terribly sorry about your mother. Am I reading correctly that this has stemmed from a lung infection? Does she have a history of this trouble ? I am so sorry you are going through this. I so hope that the medication gets her well quickly so she doesn't need to be induced. That is very scary I can't even imagine. Thinking of you xx

Wow lots going on. Thinking of everyone. Hoping for good news for everyone's loved ones and maybe a bfp or two as well

Nat I hope you're doing great hun. How are those opk coming ? Have you ovulated ?

It's 3am and we just arrived in Florida at my in laws place. Poor DH passed out the second he hit the pillow we did a lot of driving today. Plan for tomorrow is do as little as possible haha. R and R. We have 7 days here before we go home
I am exhausted time for bed xx

Hey meg Yaye your made it to Florida :) ...hope you enjoy your r&r and soak up the lovely sun.:)

Nat-Amanda how's it all going. Good I hope.my thoughts are with you both.:hugs:

Well I think I am 1 dpo...need to wait for ff to let me know when for sure tho as my temp only rose today...maybe tmr is 1 dpo idk yet.

Hope all is well ladies :)

She has emphysema and a fungal growth on her lungs aswell which treatment at home every 10 weeks for 2 weeks via I.V keeps is one of the main things that keeps her alive. I believe this infection is a new one. she also has 2 more lung diseases, and a hole in her heart which was not discovered until she was in a coma in 2009 as she was laid down in a coma so long a blood clot got through the whole and caused her to have strokes, shes a very unwell woman, but shes a fighter aswell. I am going to see her at 2.30 i left at 6.30 last night and rang two times before bed and this morning as soon as i opened my eyes to check on her, they said she was very tired and slept all night and morning, they were waiting on the doctor to find out todays plan of action so hopefully i will know more later xx

Shes only 41 she shouldnt have to go through this, its killing me, i went through this last time on my own and now i have oh i still just want some space, i couldnt wait last night to just turn the lights off and have silence so i could be alone with my thoughts x

I somehow got it into my head last night that maybe this is the worlds way of telling me i cant have everything, i have the plan to care for my mam and have this baby and yes that might be hard but i want to, maybe i'm not meant to have both. I might sound nuts but its just something that came into my head while i was having my thinking sesh now all of my close family bar my grandad and sister knows about the baby because it just came out whilst i was having my breakdown after recieving the bad news x

Just an update: caiden is doin much better this mornin..tgere gon switch his steroids and antibiotcs to the oral kind and see how he tolerates it and if it goes well then there gona let him go home some time today..im just waitin on doc to come in and ck him and give the ok..as for me, lol I didnt sleep a wink in here w docs in and out and things beepin every 5 min..my nose is unbelivably stuffy. Cant even blow cuz it just pops my ears..lol..the brown spotting stopped but now I have a belly ache and very loose frequent bm..:(( uggghhh nothin worse than stayin in hospital sick w sick lo..cant wait to go home. Hope u all r well...natalie im still sayinnprayers for ur momma..u need to stay strong hun, I have been there..nat, good to see u in the dpo now. :) hope u get ur sticky bean this cycle!! Ill update soon gals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->