6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Good luck Amanda.:thumbup: :)
Natalie...don't be thinking such things love...of course you deserve this baby...why can't you have it all?....
I often let my mind run away when I worrie...so try not to be beating yourself up love and try and be strong ok.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Hey wierd thing happend i took a clearblue digi it came up 2-3 i left it a few hours decided to try crack it open and a soon as i put the knife in a lil it changed to 3+ :/ strange lol xxx

I agree Natalie don't be hard on yourself. If anything this baby over you something to be strong for other than yourself. That is good you have DH as a support system too. Let us know how she is. I am so sorry her health is poor that much be really tough xx

Amanda so glad Caiden may come home today it sounds like he's improving poor little guy. You get some rest tonight best you can xo thinking of you.

Hey wierd thing happend i took a clearblue digi it came up 2-3 i left it a few hours decided to try crack it open and a soon as i put the knife in a lil it changed to 3+ :/ strange lol xxx

Don't know why it would do that. Faulty in some way. Are you still going to keep testing ? I haven't tested since before my last bloodwork two weeks ago. Luckily I am away and don't have any or I would be tempted. Took a lot for me not to buy any yet either. Trying to wait for ultrasound on the 5th. I should be 7+3 then

Here is a picture from my in laws patio in Florida I love it here so much. Hate leaving.

6 weeks tomorrow. Let's hope the MS doesn't come flying in ugh!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 2
No i get my beta monday and scan tuesday so probably no need after that lol x

Thanks nat i dont know i guess my minds running away with itself. My mam was sat in a chair talking to us laughing with oxygen tubes up her nose. You wouldnt think she was so ill i felt really good after seeing her but then i came home and the nurses spoke to my aunty and said it could go either way now all my positive thoughts have been sucked away, i want her to come home x

Hi ladies :)

Hope everything is ok Amanda and Natalie...:)

Well I know I said I wouldn't do it...symptom spot....and it's MAJOUR early yet but I have somthing new happening already...I have had pulling and pinching in the uterine area...I can't help but wonder this is a sign lol...

I also started a new drink to have every morning now...I have started hot fresh lemon half hour before food...
It's great bc it's speeds up metabolism cuts down body fats after food...is great for fertillity bc of antioxidants and also FULL of vitamin c....

I got to admit it's sux to drink..like PROPPER gagging but I will get used to it.lol

Ladies I would like to ask some advice....dose anybody know about these femi cups.....?
I am thinking about getting one if it's a bfn this cycle...but I want more info on it.there's plenty of info out there but I was wandering if any of you lovelys have had any experiance with these cups and if so was it a good write up....?

Well meg that picture is beautifull...I wish I was there.:hugs:
Meg did you calculate your due date will lmp or implantation..?
Miss you as well meg.:)

Take care ladies...we are in the mist of anchoring everything down ...the storm is a coming our way as we speak...uh oh...I'm scared haha...
Natalie....you take care in this storm to love :thumbup:

Hope all is having a good weekend.:)

Well im home..yay..lo is doin ok he sleepin now..did an opk and the one from cd 7 is still darkest..

When i opened the digi all the lines were dark all i can think of was it was nearly enough for a 3+ but not quite enough x

Well scratch that .lol top test is cd 7 and bottom one is today cd 10..and todays looks almost positive!!! Shld get it tomorrow! Wat ya think

Attachments

• IMG_20131026_165339.jpg
    IMG_20131026_165339.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5
Well scratch that .lol top test is cd 7 and bottom one is today cd 10..and todays looks almost positive!!! Shld get it tomorrow! Wat ya think

:happydance: yep that's looking real good Amanda.:) ...
So glad lo is home and with you...:thumbup:
It breaks my heart when my lo is poorly...I won't sleep for days just for the know that he is being looked after.
It's funny how we gather strength as moms isn't it...I wish him a speedy recovery love.:)

Good luck with your morn opk Amanda...you will only be a 3/4 days behind me...:happydance:

Haha I felt kind of lonely through this cycle :dohh:...now at least we can get each other threw it...I wonder how Ashley is and where she is...I wonder if she o'd yet???come on woman! Haha. Where you at? Lol...what dpo are you now Ashley?...:thumbup:

Hey girlies!!! :):)
Amanda I am so glad your little one is home and doing better!! How scary!! Your opk looks great!!
Meg- wow that is gorgeous!!!!!
Nataliiee- I hope your mom is doing better today. She is so young still!! But I agree with the ladies..you can have everything!! Hang in there!!
Nat- hey hey girl! Lol I am cd 8... No o yet and no positive opk!! Hopefully soon!!! What dpo are you??? I know you are going to try not to test.....but I still can't wait until you do!!!
It has been the busiest day ever!! Haha had to drive to town for my little sisters baby shower today!! It was so much fun....then we had a surprise dinner for my mom because she got her bachelors degree, then Off to the pumpkin patch..again!! Hahaha and then An hour drive home!! I am worn out!! Well everyone have a good night!!!

Oh dear :( we have a hurricane coming...pray for us in the uk ladies lol...

Hope everyone is ok and well...:flower:

Well I think I am 2dpo...but who cares lol....I certainly don't???ha ha who I am kidding lol...
Wow November 10th seems a long way away...af is due then...my dam tests are still in the house...I MUST get them away from me lol...
Oh dear this isn't going very well is it...lol...right! I CAN do this...I can! Honest! Lol...
No really - I need to remain calm bc I can't let myself get too invested again...iv been really good so far me thinks...so I will carry on the way I have been and all should be fine.:)

Happy Sunday gals...:)

I havent got time for a hurricane lol i hope there isnt one your doing really well not getting to involved in this cycle ahh yeah get the tests out the house lol xxx

Mornin..I slept like a log last night w not sleepin sooo long..lol im still tired even..lol I woke w o cramps and a ton of cm...we dtd last night..so I shpd gety pos opk today..im cd 11 today so it seems im gona o round cd 12-13 this time which is pretty much rt on time..maybe a day later than normal...unless of course yesterday morning wld have been my pos opk and I just caufht it on waydwn last night...guess we will see wen I test today..I only bought a pk of 7 opks so I think inonky have 1-2 left so hopin I catch that nice pos before I run ouuta tests..but its lookin good eitger way..my o pains r kickinnin and they last 3 days.

Omg!!! Omg!!! Nat nat nat..looky!! I got my first ever pos opk..and it was my last one!!! Its still not even done processing!! Look at this!!!! Sooo when will I b 1 dpo..im havin bad o cramps and tons of cm..I dtd last night too...sooooo when is 1 dpo??? I cant opk no more cuz I out...lol

Attachments

• IMG_20131027_110132.jpg
    IMG_20131027_110132.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g