6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ooooh yeah Amanda that's a nice opk! :) :thumbup: ....I would count 48 hrs from today and that makes you 1 dpo.:thumbup:
So teusady is 1 dpo...I will be 3/4 dpo by then...Yaye...

Take no notice of your o pains now...it's just fluid build up bc of eggy release...eggy should be tonight/ tmr....:happydance:
Good luck this cycle Amanda :)

:) :) :) xxx

Omg I am bricking it now...our weather is all over the news...t minus 6 hours till the hurricane hits....I am LITTERALLY in the worst area to be hit!....:dohh:.....
SCARED DOT COM.lol...

It's called hurricane judas....that just says it all...

Nat looks like newy may miss it...I hope so love.:)

They put my mam in a coma :'( it doesnt look good the nurses arent positve the machines are breathing for her, she looks awful i am terrified its like a repeat of last time she was in a coma, i'vr never heard of a person come out of a coma a second time :'( :'(

They put my mam in a coma :'( it doesnt look good the nurses arent positve the machines are breathing for her, she looks awful i am terrified its like a repeat of last time she was in a coma, i'vr never heard of a person come out of a coma a second time :'( :'(

Oh Natalie I am soo sorry love.:( :hugs:
You be strong love ok.
I wish your mom a speedy recovery ...try and talk to her still...they say they can still hear you and it encourages them to make progress...
:hug:

Natalie xoxoxo

Im sooo glad I got a pos opk..I dtd last night and will again tonight..cant tomorrow but will the nxt day..

This thread is sooo quiet...I am cramping soooo bad..these o paims have seriously intensified thrpugh the day..and I have tons of cm..very thin(lots) but I rarely get the ewcm if at all..but the cramps r horrid..it seems though its the right and left side..is that possible? Like really bad on rt and bad on lf..its is sooo uncomfortable..

Urgh to top things off i spotted light pink after a normal non straining involved bowel movement then a little after my bath, scans not til tuesday to long if you ask me x

*hugs* Keep the belief in your heart. Your mom is in my thoughts and prayers.

Hey ladies! I know it's been quieter here... Been working lots at the new house... My back and hips are write offs!

Hopefully the weather isn't as bad as they anticipated and you all stay safe.

Natalie, terribly sorry to hear about your mom... Like everyone has said.. Keep praying and being there for her... The coma will let her focus all her energy on hopefully beating that infection... Only time will tell. Hugs!

Def pos opk like crazy! Can't wait for the twws that are coming up!

Hi ladies...good morning.

Natalie I really hope everything is ok...talia is very right...your mom can fully concentrate on getting well again whilst she is in the coma...it may seem like your whole world is turning upside down right now but I think you should focus on being there for your family right now and look after you too.
It's ok to be affraid too.:thumbup:
I get that you are a strong lady and that you have been a great support for your family already...so you just keep doing what your doing and I'm sure things will work out for the best.
So did you get any of that storm last night?

Talia...I'm sorry you have ended up wearing yourself down with all the move...you take things easy now dear....try and get yourself a nice lond relaxing soak in the bath and lots and lots of rest....
Being a short ass that I am...lol when I was carrying Harry I didn't listen to people's advice about how best to care for your back and hips and was also warned that if I didnt i will suffer with joint pains after the birth for a very long time.
So I urge you talia to take great care with your self now love and let those men do all the heavy and long winded stuff.:hugs:
I hope everything is going well with your new home love.:)

Ashley I hope you join us in the tww...:) ...so you cd 10 today right?...anyday now then :)
Amanda...tww beings tmr...weeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Well ladies...afm....I got my cover line this morning on ff...so I am officially 3dpo...I hope with all my heart that the tww treats me kindly...
I am going to remind myself that the 10 dpo pact has been lucky for some so I will give myself a good telling off mentally if I even THINK of testing lol...

Barbs...I know you are lurking but I miss you sooo soo much on here.:(
I hope you are ok.:thumbup:
I watched a program on this morning (a daily tv morning show)about couples struggling with fertility and how they used ivf - they went to zita west in London...and I cryed myself silly thinking about you and your struggles on your journey.
I want to wish you all the best and I saw how well they will take care of both you and Nathan along your new path of sucess.bc it will be a sucess.:)

Meg...I missing you too...when are you back lol...bet you don't want to leave lovlely Florida do you lol...
Safe journeys on your return home love.:)

Quick update, scan tomorrow, blood test for hcg today, i get a blood test for hcg tomorrow aswell but i think they actually might be doing progesterone tomorrow aswell, havent really thought about it to much going on.

They tried to take my mam out of sedation this morning she was sqeezing the nurses hand but she was fighting against the breathing tube, she was either trying to breath herself or trying to pull it out she did that last time aswell so they had to put her back under and will try again tomorrow, i think it might be easier if someone like me or my gran was there when she came around to talk to her and ask her not to fight against it, maybe a familiar face rather than strange nurses will help a bit more xx

Hey hey!! Yep cd 10!!!!!!!!:):) yesterday afternoon my cervix was low open and tons of stretchy cm.....but -opk.....maybe because my urine was diluted?? But by night it felt closed....at least more than it was early and cm was abundant...but more creamy....does it fluctuate before ovulation like that?? We have bd every other day...so hopefully we are covered if I missed my surge on an opk....but it seems a bit early....so I will keep testing for sure!!

Hey Ladies - Juss saying hello! Not much going on with me. Not in the TTC department anyway!

Went to see the Mirvish musical, 'I Love Lucy' yesterday and it was FANTASTIC. Loved it! Went for a big dinner after....I had a cornish hen to myself. I'm still full. LOL

How is everyone doing?

Nat, crossing my fingers for you this cycle. You're so sweet that you think of me. I think about you girls all the time too. And I miss you too! But know I'm lurking :) and Nat, I sent you guys an email :)

Natalie, I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. I wish her the best in recovery. That's just brutal. I can only imagine what you're feeling.
Crossing fingers very hard she comes out OK.

Crazy, it's OK Your fertile CM means your fertile but it doesn't mean you've ovulated so hang in there!!!!

AFM, I'm just waiting. It's the hardest to wait. I was really hoping I could move up my surgery from December to November so I can start IVF right away. But it is what it is. Right?
I'm going to go in some time in the next few weeks to get an idea on my IVF Protocol. I hope I can start it in December because it's about a two month process. If I'm put on BCP for two weeks I'm sure I can do this in my cycle for December. It's not like surgery is going to interfere with that. I can only hope!
I really want a transfer in January.

This week: Art class tonight. I finished my first assignment.
And the next one will be explained today. I'll be doing a rendition of a famous artist's work in Silver point. Yep, drawing in silver. And you can't erase it so EEEP.
I'll also be carving a pumpkin this week for the first time in like 10 years. Always wanted to try a complicated carving. We'll see :)

Momma, that's your first positive OPK?! really? awww...get on your DH!!!!

Hey Ladies - Juss saying hello! Not much going on with me. Not in the TTC department anyway!

Went to see the Mirvish musical, 'I Love Lucy' yesterday and it was FANTASTIC. Loved it! Went for a big dinner after....I had a cornish hen to myself. I'm still full. LOL

How is everyone doing?

Nat, crossing my fingers for you this cycle. You're so sweet that you think of me. I think about you girls all the time too. And I miss you too! But know I'm lurking :) and Nat, I sent you guys an email :)

Natalie, I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. I wish her the best in recovery. That's just brutal. I can only imagine what you're feeling.
Crossing fingers very hard she comes out OK.

Crazy, it's OK Your fertile CM means your fertile but it doesn't mean you've ovulated so hang in there!!!!

AFM, I'm just waiting. It's the hardest to wait. I was really hoping I could move up my surgery from December to November so I can start IVF right away. But it is what it is. Right?
I'm going to go in some time in the next few weeks to get an idea on my IVF Protocol. I hope I can start it in December because it's about a two month process. If I'm put on BCP for two weeks I'm sure I can do this in my cycle for December. It's not like surgery is going to interfere with that. I can only hope!
I really want a transfer in January.

This week: Art class tonight. I finished my first assignment.
And the next one will be explained today. I'll be doing a rendition of a famous artist's work in Silver point. Yep, drawing in silver. And you can't erase it so EEEP.
I'll also be carving a pumpkin this week for the first time in like 10 years. Always wanted to try a complicated carving. We'll see :)

Barb- I can't wait for you to start the IVF process!!! Do you choose how many eggies they work with????
Art class sounds fun.....peaceful....a way to let go of stress!!!
I bought 18 pumpkins this year for decorations and for the kiddos to carve...and here it is almost Halloween and we haven't carved a one of them!! My son tried on his own and just made a huge mess in my yard!! Hahaha seeds everywhere!! May have my own pumpkin patch next year where he left all the seeds!!hahaha
Have a wonderful day!!

Ok nat I think this is wat may have happened..I got my pos opk yesterday round what? 9 am. Well im thinkin had I jot been in hosp and tested the night before I wld have got my first pos then..y? Because, yesterday my o pains increased drastically..we went to bed, dtd then bout ten min later I was hurting soooo bad on both sides..I had to get up n take pain pill..was soooo bad..it lasted bout an hr or two...not this am the pain is almost all gone..just mild aches and thats it..so I think today wld b 1dpo...weird and sudden o cycle..thats for sure!! But I swear I ovulated from both ovaries and thenpain was horrrible!! Glad its over with. We dtd, 4 days before o, 2 days before , 1 day before and the day of o.(last night) and dtd this mornin for good measure. Haha

Hey girls!

Natalie I am glad your mum was responsive at least - I hope she can wake up from coma tomorrow successfully. You are both in my thoughts xx
Glad you are getting hcg and scan tomorrow!! So exciting. Some good news right? I would be having my scan tomorrow too if I wasn't in the states. Next Tuesday for me instead ughhhhh. Let us know how it goes !

Nat how did you make out in the storm ? I read about it on the news today I saw a few people died in the UK... Terrible storm. And yay for 3dpo!! FX for you hun xo

Barbs that's great about your art class! Silver? That's interesting. Something to keep you busy right ? Hehe. I hope you can do your transfer in January too! So exciting :) I heard I love Lucy was good! I am seeing Les Mis for the fifth time in December lol. I am am addict. I don't know what a Cornish hen is but it sounds like you enjoyed it haha.

Amanda and Ashley - where are you ladies at? 2ww now right ??? Or getting there ? Hoping for a bfp or two this month !! Let's keep the flow going hehe. Amanda I hope Caiden is doing great now.

Talia - don't do so much !! Take a chill pill girlfriend! This is the one time you can make people slave over you and get away with it haha. Put those feed up and rest for bubs!! Hehe.

Having some good r and r in Florida here. Shopping eating and lounging so far has been great. We fly home Saturday so we've got 5 full days left

6+2 today .... Still feeling pretty good. Just cramping on occasion and sore boobs sometimes. Makes me worry almost sigh.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->