6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Momma temps look good! Petzy that sounds promising to me remember it only takes 1 sperm to meet the egg!! Eek keep in touch I hope the 2ww isn't to long for you!!

Thanks Nimbec,

Yes so far it doesnt feel long. it helped that I was away all weekend in the States.... I bought a coat for winter as I've lost 30lbs and DH said ummm i dont think a big belly will fit under that coat haha... it was cute.

I am wondering if I can just suck it up and hold out for testing until AF - cause that would be amazing. haha

Hi Ladies! Missed you all! Went camping for 4 days!
Petzy - your test was SO positive! Good luck. And I hope you can hold out! How was your shopping trip? Did you get a chance to squeeze in some BD time??

Momma - looks like you O'd! YAH!!! How's it going?!

I got my period - on Thursday :( I'm on CD6 today & started temping again. I started some new herbal concoction that my healers says will get me pregnant. It tastes the way camp fire smells (so really not that horrid actually) but it's given me loose stool....:(
I had bad, bad stomach cramps & ran to the washroom a few times Sunday night while camping. "Fun"....But hey, if it get's me preggo! I have 4 more doses to go - over all 2 weeks. He said the last woman whom he gave this to (& he doesn't give it to many woman he says) got pregnant on the 6th dose. Although mathematically I don't understand that - she must have had a 20 some thing day cycle because by two weeks, I'm lucky I Ovulated!

Well DH has been sick (finally better now) so the only day that we BD'd was on the day I had the positive OPK - but I guess thats the best day to do it if you only get one! lol Normally we BD quite often but he was sick so what can you do!

So that puts me at about 5DPO today.... as far as symptoms go I felt a bunch of light cramping and "tweaks" in my ovary area yesterday andmy boobs are very sore.... but they always get sore at some point between OV and AF so I cant chalk that up to anything different. Other than that I have nothing to report. I have a lot of lotiony CM this weekend - I mean a LOT. Today I am not sure yet - is this normal post OV? I am not too sure.

I had a ton of it too the other day like so much I was grossed out! lol

7dpo not dip but temp high what do u think ??

Your temps look good. Fx'd for you!

Thanks!!!
Momma temps look good! Petzy that sounds promising to me remember it only takes 1 sperm to meet the egg!! Eek keep in touch I hope the 2ww isn't to long for you!!

Thanks!!!

7dpo not dip but temp high what do u think ??

Good luck Momma that is a good sign!

Thanks!!! I normally have something that looks like a dip so maybe since I had that before and got BFN that mean this might be my BFP

Petzy - your test was SO positive! Good luck. And I hope you can hold out! How was your shopping trip? Did you get a chance to squeeze in some BD time??

I got my period - on Thursday :( I'm on CD6 today & started temping again. I started some new herbal concoction that my healers says will get me pregnant. It tastes the way camp fire smells (so really not that horrid actually) but it's given me loose stool....:(
I had bad, bad stomach cramps & ran to the washroom a few times Sunday night while camping. "Fun"....But hey, if it get's me preggo! I have 4 more doses to go - over all 2 weeks. He said the last woman whom he gave this to (& he doesn't give it to many woman he says) got pregnant on the 6th dose. Although mathematically I don't understand that - she must have had a 20 some thing day cycle because by two weeks, I'm lucky I Ovulated!

I hope that you had fun!! I love camping!!! Sorry the :witch: got you!! =( Thanks!!! I am 7 dpo and temp is pretty high I am thinking about poas... idk though... hmm check out this chart overlay I have..

https://i46.tinypic.com/34fo0ux.png

Hiya Barbi :) Hope you had a blast camping! Aside from running to the washroom of course lol!

I hope you have good luck on these meds ! Whatever does the trick right!

momma is that chart overlay compared to another member?! so very similar!
I'll tell you some thing, I take it a bit of a grain of salt - its great to see if you've Ovulated & that's about it. I've had triphasics & not been pregnant. Odd. But I have read a lot that while it's good for O - it's not good to try & figure out if you're preggers unless you have 18 days strait of high temps. Just don't analyze it too much - I'm trying to help you not go nutters :) :) Am I helping?! :)

Thanks Petzy! I hope it works...exactly, as long as it helps I dont mind :) LOL
How are you?! Are you dying to test?! LOL

I'll tell you some thing, I take it a bit of a grain of salt - its great to see if you've Ovulated & that's about it. I've had triphasics & not been pregnant. Odd. But I have read a lot that while it's good for O - it's not good to try & figure out if you're preggers unless you have 18 days strait of high temps. Just don't analyze it too much - I'm trying to help you not go nutters :) :) Am I helping?! :)

No luckily I am not dying to test (YET! lol) - I think its because we only BD'd on one fertile day this whole cycle! I mean it WAS on the day I got the positive OV but I am not as eager as normal because usually we do it every day or so.... but you guys are right it only takes once lol And also I am only 5DPO so in 5 days I may be more antsy and Im sure I will be

Petzy - trust me, it only takes one time! And those spermies last a long time in ideal conditions! So I wouldnt worry but I also get what you mean! Good luck :)
How many dpo?

Yeah I know, esp with me being only 7dpo and to be honest I wont be that upset if I am not preggo as we were suppose to be "off" this month. Bc of the cruise... drink this weekend or not hmmm

Petzy - trust me, it only takes one time! And those spermies last a long time in ideal conditions! So I wouldnt worry but I also get what you mean! Good luck :)
How many dpo?

Yes you are right, I know.. damn now im symptom spotting again! haha..... Well my positive OPK was on Thursday so I am 5DPO then I am guessing.

Yeah I know, esp with me being only 7dpo and to be honest I wont be that upset if I am not preggo as we were suppose to be "off" this month. Bc of the cruise... drink this weekend or not hmmm

Ohh I hear you on that one Momma... I am weary of TTC just in the back of my head right now only because we are going on holidays for 10 days in 8 weeks and we are stopping in a lot of "drinking fun" places on the way haha.... A sober Atlantic City will NOT be the same!!!

Hi Ladies; 6DPO today and let me tell you my boobs hurt so freaking much all night and this am when i got up. They dont usually hurt this early as AF isnt due for 9-10 days... now they are sore on the sides mostly - like REALLY sore - but not in the nipple area like I hear so much about.

It is likely just my normal sore boobs before AF but it is definitely more sore than usual that is for sure.

Petzy - that sounds like some thing!!! Do you always have sore boobs before AF? It's too soon for PMS I'd think! And at the same time 6dpo is very early to have these symptoms too...the sore boobs I had pregnant came about 5 or 6 weeks preggers. And it was sore all over & swollen. I couldn't hug someone without being in pain!

Petzy - that sounds like some thing!!! Do you always have sore boobs before AF? It's too soon for PMS I'd think! And at the same time 6dpo is very early to have these symptoms too...the sore boobs I had pregnant came about 5 or 6 weeks preggers. And it was sore all over & swollen. I couldn't hug someone without being in pain!

Well I see a lot of people posting on here about really sore BB's when they got their BFP but it is also common for a lot of us before AF

This is definitely early for me and the pain is pretty lousy... but it could easily be AF so unless it worsens or changes I will assume so - I'll keep you posted!:dohh:

Well I see a lot of people posting on here about really sore BB's when they got their BFP but it is also common for a lot of us before AF

This is definitely early for me and the pain is pretty lousy... but it could easily be AF so unless it worsens or changes I will assume so - I'll keep you posted!:dohh:

Yeah everyone's so different...every pregnancy is different. I hope this is going to be your BFP! When are you going to start testing?

Yeah everyone's so different...every pregnancy is different. I hope this is going to be your BFP! When are you going to start testing?

I am not sure... 6DPO today so I will see how I feel on the weekend which is 9/10 DPO.....

I am not sure... 6DPO today so I will see how I feel on the weekend which is 9/10 DPO.....

Awesome - good luck!!

9 dpi today temp went back up and bbs are sore too ... I had little cramps yesterday that felt almost like o pains Idk tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->