6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

momma your chart looks GREAT!!!!! i had a dip like that and got my bfp :) FX for you!! It took 5 days after dip for bfp to show x

momma your chart looks GREAT!!!!! i had a dip like that and got my bfp :) FX for you!! It took 5 days after dip for bfp to show x

How are you doing/feeling Nimbec?! Update us!

Morning Ladies

7DPO today and other than reallllyyy sore boobs I have no symptoms. I am going to try and hold out until Saturday or Sunday to test because even then it is a bit early ....

Thanks i'm ok just very impatiently waiting for my scan on 24th :) i feel a bit sick today which is good and i'm totally exhausted but i wouldn't swap it for the world!!! Just praying everything is ok with my lil bean. There are so many sad stories in 'first tri' :( must stay positive though!

Thanks i'm ok just very impatiently waiting for my scan on 24th :) i feel a bit sick today which is good and i'm totally exhausted but i wouldn't swap it for the world!!! Just praying everything is ok with my lil bean. There are so many sad stories in 'first tri' :( must stay positive though!

Yes I can imagine.

Honestly keep your nose out of first tri if you can, or as long as you can... now that you are preggo you should enjoy it and the stress of reading the ups and downs isnt always good for you. You need some peace to enjoy this time! :)

Well that makes me feel hopeful!!

I have no idea when I am going to test I am going on a cruise this weekend so I wont be able to update u ladies AF is suppose to show tuesday I have one cheapie left and then I have digitals... I might test in the morning (before the drunking nights begin lol) and then take a digi with me incase AF doesnt show.

Hi just a quick word of advice if its an ic they take longer to show up than all the others - trust me i used frer ic's tesco's and digi ic's where the slowest to see a line. Perhaps grab yourself a frer to take with you as it would be the most reliable...i'd def test before drinking lots if your temps stay up!! keeping everything crossed for you!!

When I got preggo with DS my frer took three more days to show, my opk was bfp then my IC idk... If I can get a coupon that would be great!

Hi Ladies! Looking good Momma & Petzy! Maybe this will be all of our month!!!! YAHOO!
I'm keeping positive. I've decided to say that this is the month & no one can tell me otherwise! I can't wait to O! XO

Momma, a dip & cramps sounds great! Hope you test positive. A cruise will keep you very well occupied & not obsessed! Would be great to get the news on vacation!
I'm going to find out either way most likely on holiday as well :)

Nimbec - are you getting an early scan? Can you request one? I would request one soon after finding out just to be sure everything looks good!

Happy Friday ladies.... so looking forward to the weekend!

8DPO today and my boobs are still very sore as they have been. not worse not better just the same... I did have cramping on and off yesterday in the right ovary area; not sure if thats noteworth or not. Aside from that not much to report.

I may test tomorrow am just for shits and giggles - 9DPO is prob way too early though so why would I do that lol

Hi Petzy i tested at 9dpo just couldn't resist but it was a negative but as it turned out i got my positive 11dpo so don't give up hope even if u test and its a neg it doesn't mean you are out!!! Keep us upto date hun and fx for you!!!!!!!

Hi Petzy i tested at 9dpo just couldn't resist but it was a negative but as it turned out i got my positive 11dpo so don't give up hope even if u test and its a neg it doesn't mean you are out!!! Keep us upto date hun and fx for you!!!!!!!

Oh Nimbec now you have me feeling positive LMAO - not that im feeling negative actually. I am ok either way this month for sure. That is a good feeling lol.

Alright maybe I will give it a go tomorrow morning then :)

Hi ladies happy Saturday! 9dpo and bfn today lol.... Knew I'd cave haha. Anyways so boobs still very sore, light cramping on and off and I may be hallucinating but I thought I saw a vein or two on my boobs that is not normally noticeable. Anyways this could very well be AF prepping to show up as usual! I wil keep you posted though :). How's everyone else?

Stay positive hun I had a bfn at 9dpo and 10dpo!! Hugs I'm stalking lol

Stay positive hun I had a bfn at 9dpo and 10dpo!! Hugs I'm stalking lol

I had a BFN 9DPO, 10DPO and 11DOP (today is 11DPO). That is, if I ov'd when I think I got my positive OPK.

I guess I am not out until the witch shows but I am pretty sure this isnt my month! :)

My only symptom is my boobs are killing me - more than usual - but could just be extra hormones in there or something this month haha....

hows everyone else doing?

I will also note I have only one IC left at home so I am going to wait for AF to be due before I test again.... im not wasting it.

I just read in the ovulation gallery that you may not Ov for 24-48 hours after your +OPK. Is this true? if so, I might only be 9DPO or 10DPO today. I dont really get how this works lol. The day after my +OPK I took one more OPK and it was more faded. So I thought I was 1DPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->