6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I just read in the ovulation gallery that you may not Ov for 24-48 hours after your +OPK. Is this true? if so, I might only be 9DPO or 10DPO today. I dont really get how this works lol. The day after my +OPK I took one more OPK and it was more faded. So I thought I was 1DPO

Hey Petzy! Yes, its true re: Ovulation time after a positive OPK. I chart my temp so I know when I've ovulated for sure. And for the first time since I started charting, last cycle I O'd two days after my positve OPK where as usually it's the day after. Everyone's body works different.

When is AF due again?

I just read in the ovulation gallery that you may not Ov for 24-48 hours after your +OPK. Is this true? if so, I might only be 9DPO or 10DPO today. I dont really get how this works lol. The day after my +OPK I took one more OPK and it was more faded. So I thought I was 1DPO

Hey Petzy! Yes, its true re: Ovulation time after a positive OPK. I chart my temp so I know when I've ovulated for sure. And for the first time since I started charting, last cycle I O'd two days after my positve OPK where as usually it's the day after. Everyone's body works different.

When is AF due again?

Well this has me feeling confused. LOL. I am not temping so I guess I am still just estimating ov based on OPK's - which is still more accurate then an av calculator of course.

I am on CD 25; AF due on Saturday (CD30) I usually have 29-30 day cycles.

I'd say just estimate that you O the day after the positve OPK. That's what I did before I started to temp. I think that's what most people do?

Oh you only have a few more days to go! How are you feeling about this cycle?!

My temp took a major dip this morning but no positive OPK's....I dont think I'm O'ing yet...but odd that it dipped so damn low.

I'd say just estimate that you O the day after the positve OPK. That's what I did before I started to temp. I think that's what most people do?

Oh you only have a few more days to go! How are you feeling about this cycle?!

Well its hard to say. I mean the only day that we BD'd on my 'fertile days' was the morning of my positive OPK - so I mean if I had to pick one day to BD on that would be it, right? We have BD'd a lot since then but Im guessing I was way past ov by then....

I feel like im out because of the BFN but again, im not due for 4-5 days so there is still a chance i guess.

I am expecting AF to show so I definitely wont be really dissapointed or anything.... but since I got my first +OPK this month I thought hey at least I have a better idea of when I am ov'ing :)

Well I'm back from our cruise and I had a blast !!! It was so much fun and beautiful :) took a test it was bfn but no af yet. I didn't temp well because I left my thermometer

Welcome back Momma!!! You're still early in your cycle....when is AF due?!
Glad you had a great time!!!

Petzy, BD on the day you had a positive OPK is perfect! That's great. Does it confirm at all when you thought you were O'ing?
I'm still waiting for a positive OPK....hoping for an early one so I can get around our travel plans. Even though my temp dropped significantly today, I dont think I'm Oin' this early.

Welcome back Momma!!! You're still early in your cycle....when is AF due?!
Glad you had a great time!!!

Petzy, BD on the day you had a positive OPK is perfect! That's great. Does it confirm at all when you thought you were O'ing?
I'm still waiting for a positive OPK....hoping for an early one so I can get around our travel plans. Even though my temp dropped significantly today, I dont think I'm Oin' this early.

Well it confirms that if I ov'd the day of the OPK that I was ov'ing 2 days earlier than my calculator was predicting..... so it was helpful in that way...but if ov fluctuates a day or so every month then it was close enough that if I was bd'ing enough in that few-day window it should be fine...

Goodmorning ladies so those 10 miu suck Ass just warning u and ur not out till af sings

https://i47.tinypic.com/34435gw.jpg

Today is mine and the hubs 4 years of dating ... How should I tell him ??

Eeeekkkk Thanks like I've been so nervous Im going crazy!! Hubs did PU method because we were trying to wait till Oct haha well baby #2 =) He isnt home yet from the gym and Im about to BUST not telling anyone!!

Eeeekkkk Thanks like I've been so nervous Im going crazy!! Hubs did PU method because we were trying to wait till Oct haha well baby #2 =) He isnt home yet from the gym and Im about to BUST not telling anyone!!

I would be ready to bust as well. Actually, I could see myself running (driving, actually) to the gym and dragging my hubby out to tell him. :haha:

I would be ready to bust as well. Actually, I could see myself running (driving, actually) to the gym and dragging my hubby out to tell him. :haha:

I would totally be doing that but all I have is a motorcycle and well I cannot drive it lol DS son just woke up gotta make him some breakfast

Yet congrats momma!!! Keep it quiet, anniversary dinner and big reveal!! X

Thanks!!! Im trying so hard he will be home around noon at the latest... I gotta figure out something hmmm he love sushi

Wow Momma!!! Congrats!!!!!! Very happy for you :) :) Big Stuff!!!!
I hope I can get my BFP this month too! XO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->