6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Goodmorning ladies so those 10 miu suck Ass just warning u and ur not out till af sings

https://i47.tinypic.com/34435gw.jpg

OMG Mama!!! CONGRATS!!! Wow so exciting!!!!!

So were you getting the BFNs on the IC's then??? Give me hope haha because I am 12DPO and BFN on an IC yet again - LOL!

So exciting!!!!

Hi Ladies

12DPO and BFN this am- I mean STARK WHITE on those stupid IC's haha.....

Symptoms are just sore bb's and mild cramps. AF is surely on her way at this point I think.... Due AF on Friday or Saturday....

I only have one more test so I am going to just wait this one out I think....

So happy for Momma :)

Wow Momma!!! Congrats!!!!!! Very happy for you :) :) Big Stuff!!!!
I hope I can get my BFP this month too! XO

I hope you do too! My temp was like textbook for me like with DS I just knew it!! lol

Baby dust girls!!

Goodmorning ladies so those 10 miu suck Ass just warning u and ur not out till af sings

https://i47.tinypic.com/34435gw.jpg

OMG Mama!!! CONGRATS!!! Wow so exciting!!!!!

So were you getting the BFNs on the IC's then??? Give me hope haha because I am 12DPO and BFN on an IC yet again - LOL!

So exciting!!!!

Yes I got BFN on IC at 11 dpo and my IC didnt work last night I just took another digi and it says PREGNANT!!! My IC are the 10 Miu also... so I was shocked that they didnt show.

Hi Ladies

Symptoms are just sore bb's and mild cramps. AF is surely on her way at this point I think.... Due AF on Friday or Saturday....

I had sore bb's cramps and Brown spotting (sat and sun) but none now and I threw up sat (due to drinking) and sun (just bc) and this morning I woke up nausous (hince why I took the test) --

10 miu - 11 dpo - STARK WHITE!

Hi Ladies

I had sore bb's cramps and Brown spotting (sat and sun) but none now and I threw up sat (due to drinking) and sun (just bc) and this morning I woke up nausous (hince why I took the test) --

Wow interesting - so you are 12 DPO today too??

Hi Ladies

No Im 14 dpo today and my second digi is BFP too =) I ran out of test on the boat

Well, I ain't got no bfp's but here is my OPK from yesterday...& Today.
I hope it turns positive in the next 2 days! Which would mean early O...I would be more than OK with this! Please be the case!

OH & because I think the Ultra-Sensitive tests SUCK...I took a couple of them knowing it was before O just to show everyone how lovely the evaps are :) HEHE.....seriously though, they suck. I just hope it works to show me a bfp when it REALLY happens.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 5
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 4
I hope it turns positive in the next 2 days! Which would mean early O...I would be more than OK with this! Please be the case!

OH & because I think the Ultra-Sensitive tests SUCK...I took a couple of them knowing it was before O just to show everyone how lovely the evaps are :) HEHE.....seriously though, they suck. I just hope it works to show me a bfp when it REALLY happens.

Yep looks like its gearing up for positive soon! Should happen in the next two days I would think. Mine looked like yours two days before I got my +OPK

FX you get your positive soon!!

Barbi do you know how strong the IC's from MakeABaby are? I have the same ones you do I think.....

Hi Ladies

No Im 14 dpo today and my second digi is BFP too =) I ran out of test on the boat

:happydance:

Looks like your gearing up and those ultra-sensitives SUCK I mean come on nasty evaps!

GOOD LUCK BARB!!!!

Yep looks like its gearing up for positive soon! Should happen in the next two days I would think. Mine looked like yours two days before I got my +OPK

Barbi do you know how strong the IC's from MakeABaby are? I have the same ones you do I think.....

I hope it'll be 2 days...looks like. I have another test to take later today to see if it gets any darker. I have had almost positive tests on/off last cycle & almost thought I wasn't going to O so I'm not trusting it but I have other symptoms that say I should be Ovulating soon....Thanks!!!

And as for the tests - yes that's where I bought them. The ultra-sensitive is 10 & the regular is 20. I got the 10 hoping to see the results sooner. I have a few tests I ordered for when I'm away & also a FRER I'm going to take along with me just incase I get a positive on my IC then I can test with the FRER...I wont have much time or opportunity to sneak out to grab any tests with everyone around.

I hope it'll be 2 days...looks like. I have another test to take later today to see if it gets any darker. I have had almost positive tests on/off last cycle & almost thought I wasn't going to O so I'm not trusting it but I have other symptoms that say I should be Ovulating soon....Thanks!!!

And as for the tests - yes that's where I bought them. The ultra-sensitive is 10 & the regular is 20. I got the 10 hoping to see the results sooner. I have a few tests I ordered for when I'm away & also a FRER I'm going to take along with me just incase I get a positive on my IC then I can test with the FRER...I wont have much time or opportunity to sneak out to grab any tests with everyone around.

Ohh I see - I didnt know we could choose between the 10 and 20- I just added to basket and guess I didnt notice.... I wonder if I can check what I ordered.

Ok problem solved I think lol I just checked and it says "uHCG-SPregnancy Test Strip - Ultra Sensitive " so is that the 10 do you think?

Ohh I see - I didnt know we could choose between the 10 and 20- I just added to basket and guess I didnt notice.... I wonder if I can check what I ordered.

Ok problem solved I think lol I just checked and it says "uHCG-SPregnancy Test Strip - Ultra Sensitive " so is that the 10 do you think?

Yes, that's the ultra-sensitive. but it also says that in the description of the test that you're choosing!

Yes, that's the ultra-sensitive. but it also says that in the description of the test that you're choosing!

Hmmmm well on that note I am expecting AF but we will see I guess. I'll keep you posted and if she doesnt show Friday maybe I will test once more

Good luck petzy!
I hope to O this week - soon. Like Thursday the latest. Please?! Hopefully not tomorrow because not only do we have my SD over but I'm also going out after dinner. FAK.
So I guess I will squeeze in a BD tonight as well....:)
Here is my test later on this morning. It's darker than this mornings. Ignore that I put 13 DPO....I'm not past ovulation. I'm so used to typing it lol. I'm on cycle day 13!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• CD13.jpg
    CD13.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2
Good luck petzy!
I hope to O this week - soon. Like Thursday the latest. Please?! Hopefully not tomorrow because not only do we have my SD over but I'm also going out after dinner. FAK.
So I guess I will squeeze in a BD tonight as well....:)
Here is my test later on this morning. It's darker than this mornings. Ignore that I put 13 DPO....I'm not past ovulation. I'm so used to typing it lol. I'm on cycle day 13!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep it sure is getting close!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->