6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Oh as a side note I spent an hour gabbing with my dentail hygeneist yesterday (she is same age as me) and her and her DH failed to use protected ONE day and now she is 5 months along unexpectedly but they are happy LOL

It had to laugh at myself as it really does seem so easy for some people eh? It is just the luck of the draw sometimes... random but if I can laugh about it I guess thats a good thing. I am really happy for her anyways.

Petzy, I hate those people :) :) :) LOL
It seems so much more likely when you're not trying eh?

I had no symptoms with ds but this pregnancy sore bb cramping brown spotting and throwing up / nauseousness. All from 11-14 dpo for bfp and I still have everything but spotting

thanks momma! you had these symptoms that early huh? wow!
i didnt have symptoms until about 6weeks preggo last time.

when you had spotting, was it tiny amounts? This was literately like globs of CM & I could see it streaked with light brown...it wasn't anything major. I dont know how if I just saw what I wanted to? :(

... Also yeah o had the symptoms early I thought they were from the cruise and af was coming.

My symptoms where just like af coming plus lots of creamy ish cm but I got that b4 af anyway. Then at about 6 weeks the nausea began omg yuk!!!! Untill now and it's just easing phew!!!

Hope everyone is ok? Any news?

I have my NT scan Monday so excited to see my bean

Hi ladies. Thanks for your messages. 7 dpo & Bfn!
I've been feeling a lot of symptoms this month. Makes me wonder.
I'll keep posted on tomorrow's test :)

Glad im not the only everyday tester! Good luck!!

Hi ladies. Thanks for your messages. 7 dpo & Bfn!
I've been feeling a lot of symptoms this month. Makes me wonder.
I'll keep posted on tomorrow's test :)

I got those internet ultra sensitive tests last week - I have been using them since 7dpo all BFN - this morning as well GIANT BFN (10 dpo)
I thought for sure something was going on because I had felt cramping, back ache and had a little pink cm.... but nope!
Think I am out of the running for this month!

I tested bfn today @ 8dpo :(
I know it's still early but I'm getting frustrated.

here's my test just for kicks :p

Attachments

• 8dpo.jpg
    8dpo.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 5
Still early hun! Although I was like you tested everyday from about 6dpo just incase ;) best of luck xxx

Nimbec, thanks! I know it's still early.
I see that it seems 10/11dpo is the most common time for a first bfp.
When did you get yours again?

Hi! Iam totally new to any group.....I have been feeling lonely in the ttc process so I am excited to join the convo! My husband and I have been trying for 4 months....chemical pregnancy the first month then nothing since. Confirmed ovulation this month and gave a really good effort so excited about possible outcomes this time around. POAS this morning and bfn:( best wishes to all of you I will be following!!

What is a chemical pregnancy?

Hi! Iam totally new to any group.....I have been feeling lonely in the ttc process so I am excited to join the convo! My husband and I have been trying for 4 months....chemical pregnancy the first month then nothing since. Confirmed ovulation this month and gave a really good effort so excited about possible outcomes this time around. POAS this morning and bfn:( best wishes to all of you I will be following!!

Hi JH welcome! I had a chemical our first month too.
I'm in my 8th cycle & in the TWW. One week down, another to go.

Hi jh welcome!!! I had a chemical first month on clomid :( it took me a year to conceive this bean so please don't give up!!!

Barbikins I got my first pos 11/13dpo not quite sure as ff changed its mind on when I o'd personally I think it was 13dpo

Thanks for the replies...babikins let us know how it goes! I am only 6do but had such major implantation cramping two days ago (what I hope was that). I can't help but obsess during the tww even though I say I wont. It's just so nice to know I'm not alone :) I don't know how many days after suspected implantation I might bw able to use a FRER....but I tried anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->