6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Ladies!
So 9dpo today - fmu BFFN!!!!!!!!!!!!
jh - I thought perhaps I had some implantation spotting myself but who knows.
I'm starting to feel like I may get AF...I dont feel positive anymore ;(

Here's my test from this morning:

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 9
@barbikins: still early though for you. And if you think you might have had ib then don't lose hope. I'm stalking you right now hoping you will get your bfp this cycle.

Hey Ladies!
So 9dpo today - fmu BFFN!!!!!!!!!!!!
jh - I thought perhaps I had some implantation spotting myself but who knows.
I'm starting to feel like I may get AF...I dont feel positive anymore ;(

Here's my test from this morning:

Hi Barbiiiiiiiiiiii!

Happy Monday ladies! (wah wah)

Barbi did you get any spotting you mentioned above? And my goodness why are you wasting FRER's on 9DPO! lol... you are still so early doll! Use your IC's until 11/12 dpo I would say?? :) No giving up allowed :) And you have your appointment coming up so soon! FX for you Barb...... bigtime!!!

I myself am gearing up to OV I think... my period tracker has me ovulating on Friday but I think it will be closer to Wed/Thurs... I will use OPK after lunch today and see where its at - they were light all weekend but highly dilluted I think... I hope!!

Leaving for vacay on Friday too so it would be nice to leave knowing I OV'd and that we had lots of coverage!

Barbs I agree with petzy it's still early use your cheapies! I was still getting negatives at this point please don't looooose hope!!!!! ((((hugs))))

Petzy hope o hurries up for you!

Ladies on 2ww hope time flies by for you!!

I had my 12wk scan today thought you may like to know all was perfect in so happy now I just want you lot to hurry up and join me!!!! Please :)

Ahhh! I do it cuz I'm an addict! LOL
I don't have any IC's...they're coming tomorrow. So I bought a test for this morning :(
I know it's still early. Physically however, I'm feeling 'out'. I feel sorta heavish in my uterine area...

Yeah I think I may have had v.light spotting at 5dpo...it was just a streak in my CM but I also had SO much Creamy CM...that was the only day it happened. So, we'll see right? :)

I promise, won't use up any more FRER's!!!! :D I just cant help testing if it's there. LOL!

Petzy - good luck!!! I hope it works for you - lots of BD!!!!
I hear ya about Monday's - yuck! Let us know when you get a positive OPK!

Nimbec, I"m so happy things are going so well - wow you're already 12 weeks? Crazy! Thanks for sticking with us here :)
I want to join you!!!!

xo

Barbs I agree with petzy it's still early use your cheapies! I was still getting negatives at this point please don't looooose hope!!!!! ((((hugs))))

Petzy hope o hurries up for you!

Ladies on 2ww hope time flies by for you!!

I had my 12wk scan today thought you may like to know all was perfect in so happy now I just want you lot to hurry up and join me!!!! Please :)

Wow 12 weeks already! I think you can change your status from Tiny Bit Pregnant now haha! thats great so happy it went well :)

Ahhh! I do it cuz I'm an addict! LOL
I don't have any IC's...they're coming tomorrow. So I bought a test for this morning :(
I know it's still early. Physically however, I'm feeling 'out'. I feel sorta heavish in my uterine area...

Yeah I think I may have had v.light spotting at 5dpo...it was just a streak in my CM but I also had SO much Creamy CM...that was the only day it happened. So, we'll see right? :)

I promise, won't use up any more FRER's!!!! :D I just cant help testing if it's there. LOL!

Petzy - good luck!!! I hope it works for you - lots of BD!!!!
I hear ya about Monday's - yuck! Let us know when you get a positive OPK!

Nimbec, I"m so happy things are going so well - wow you're already 12 weeks? Crazy! Thanks for sticking with us here :)
I want to join you!!!!

xo

Hehe! Yep you save it for those IC's girl! I would only use FRER around the time AF is due.... they are too pricey!!

Well I couldnt hold it anymore and used my OPK just now at 12:45 - does that ever happen to you ladies?? I try so hard to hold it but sometimes I just cant.... I was also trying not to drink a lot of tea because I was afraid it would dillute my urine. Anyways so its definitely darker than recent days today.... I suspect I should have a positive on Wednesday or so but I will let you know :)

Question for any of you OPK users - do you ever test twice in a day? I read about surges at diff times of day... should I be testing again in the later afternoon or 5pm or something?? or am I find to just test around 1-2pm as I have been....

Barb ur still really early maybe I have line eye but j think I see something Idk !!! Gl !!! I didn't get my bfp till 14 dpo my bff didn't get hers til af was a week late u never know ;)

nimbec 12 weeks already that awesome did I have yhem guess the gender ?? I did with ds and theu guessed boy at 12 & 14 weeks and at 16 it was confirmed.

Momma - I think you have line eye :)
I tweaked it just so the colour would pop so maybe you just seeing a shadow line...

Petzy - your OPK Question...100% you should be testing twice a day. I do. Once in the morning around 11am & then again around 4/5pm....you CAN absolutely miss your surge if you do it once a day. And you should do it same time every day.
THIS cycle, I tested 3x's b/c my test was ALMOST positive & I dunno, something made me do it & I got a positive that night around 8pm...next day, negative. So I would have missed it if I didn't do it that 3rd time.
Hope this helps!

Momma - I think you have line eye :)
I tweaked it just so the colour would pop so maybe you just seeing a shadow line...

Petzy - your OPK Question...100% you should be testing twice a day. I do. Once in the morning around 11am & then again around 4/5pm....you CAN absolutely miss your surge if you do it once a day. And you should do it same time every day.
THIS cycle, I tested 3x's b/c my test was ALMOST positive & I dunno, something made me do it & I got a positive that night around 8pm...next day, negative. So I would have missed it if I didn't do it that 3rd time.
Hope this helps!

Shit really??? I just peed ahhhhhh LOL.... I will hold it from 2-5 I guess and test again around then??

Thanks ladies I know it seems like its flown but in reality time felt like it was stood still lol I darnt change from a tiny bit preggers incase I jinx things lol mad I know!! They wouldn't guess gender grrrr just have to wait I guess.

As for opk's def test twice!! I found clear blue digis brilliant for confirming a pos OPK cheapies untill very dark then digi for few days plus u can use fmu with them so suited my routine!

Keep your chin up ladies!!!!

Petzy, it doesnt have to be at 4/5pm - thats just when I do it.
I've read the ideal time is between 10am & latest, 8pm. So just do it when you get home ;)

I've been feeling this dull achy cramps all day :(
I hope this isnt a sign that AF is on her bloody way! :(

Not necessarily as the bfp symptoms are exactly like af ones grrrrr if only our belly button turned pupil when we got pregnant hehe far easier!! Or actually pink for girl blue for boy lol sorry having a mad moment!!

I've read the ideal time is between 10am & latest, 8pm. So just do it when you get home ;)

Well I'm stupid I took another one at 5 pm just before I left work and I forgot to check it ahahaha. So that was a bust! I expect a darker OPK tomorrow. I will post a pic when I think it's positive so you ladies can confirm for me lol

I will be 6 dpo in the morning an have been poas since 3dpo!! I used a frer and dollar store test yes 2 today and they both had very faint half not across the entire stick pink lines after the 10 min. Any ideas? My duh says he saw the line from the frer test but I'm no sure if they are evaporation lines or not. What do the other poas addicts think? They are pink and faint def no gray or white. Can you get 2 evap lines from 2 different brands in the same day? I saw the lines about 2 hrs after taking them. My period is 6 days away.

Petzy my period is Due In around 5 days.
I have gotten cramps a week prior but it subsided & I think gone now.
It was very dull & a bit twingy. Usually not a great sign. But I'm trying to keep hope alive!
I tested today (10dpo) w a 25ml test & bfn. I've got my iC on their way to arrive today so I can test w a 10ml & see what comes of it.
I keep dreading another month will pass & nothing will happen. 9 months in & fertility clinic appointments. I don't want it to get there :(
While we've been actively trying for 8 months w were ntnp since last October. So practically a year.

Well I'm stupid I took another one at 5 pm just before I left work and I forgot to check it ahahaha. So that was a bust! I expect a darker OPK tomorrow. I will post a pic when I think it's positive so you ladies can confirm for me lol

Boooo! Good luck, hope it turns positive today!
I found it took a couple cycles to understand the OPK results & the approximation of a positive test. Post it & I can try & help you!

Tested this morning with a frer and bfn :(. I'm 6 dpo so still early!! Period I due on Sunday in 6 days so it's still really early. I'm a poas addict lol so I will keep trying till ad comes or I get a bfp fingers crossed and baby dust to everybody!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->