6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Farmwife...hi :)
You're very early - 6dpo you may not even implanted yet. I always start at 6dpo cuz I'm nutty like that but I don't feel too bad when it's negative. Today at 10dpo, I feel a bit bummed out. A lot of woman get their first very faint line at 9/10/11 dpo...

Petzy, it doesnt have to be at 4/5pm - thats just when I do it.
I've read the ideal time is between 10am & latest, 8pm. So just do it when you get home ;)

Well I'm stupid I took another one at 5 pm just before I left work and I forgot to check it ahahaha. So that was a bust! I expect a darker OPK tomorrow. I will post a pic when I think it's positive so you ladies can confirm for me lol

Boooo! Good luck, hope it turns positive today!
I found it took a couple cycles to understand the OPK results & the approximation of a positive test. Post it & I can try & help you!

I will test in an hour and a bit i think and post it if i think its close.... We BD'd this morning so I was late for work LMAO

You're very early - 6dpo you may not even implanted yet. I always start at 6dpo cuz I'm nutty like that but I don't feel too bad when it's negative. Today at 10dpo, I feel a bit bummed out. A lot of woman get their first very faint line at 9/10/11 dpo...

Dont give up just yet Barbi - There are so many ppl do do not test positive until 11/12/13 and even later DPO. I am a big fan of this website https://www.twoweekwait.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms but warning it is addictive and not good at ALL for SS LOL

ok here is the pics from yesterday the 1st test was fmu with a dollar store test the second was in the early afternoon with a first responce test that says it can test 6 days before missed period. both pics were taken after 10 min mark when the lines showed up. about 2 hrs I think?? I tested again this am with fmu and got a bfn. Im so confused!! My period is due on sunday so in 5 days. and Im 6 dpo I have a 26 day cycle.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6
  • untitled1.png
    untitled1.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi farmwife welcome! I hate to be bearer of bad news but those look like evap lines Hun which would make sense if after time limit so sorry (((((hugs))))) hope u get a propper one in a few days time!

I was a serial poas ahollic and I swear I could imagine a line from a stark white test but honest ladies when u get a propper one even if it's super faint you will have no doubt they are totally different.

Good luck to you all!!!!!!!

Hmm well I took an OPK and it was the same as yesterday - not positive yet.... I am worried I was too dilluted to properly test...

I plan to take another one in a few hours

Dont give up just yet Barbi - There are so many ppl do do not test positive until 11/12/13 and even later DPO. I am a big fan of this website https://www.twoweekwait.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms but warning it is addictive and not good at ALL for SS LOL

Hi Petzy! Thanks for the words of encouragement :)
I've been on that TWW site many time :) its dangerous! lol

Hmm well I took an OPK and it was the same as yesterday - not positive yet.... I am worried I was too dilluted to properly test...

Dilution is huge. If its not yellow enough, I toss & test later. Although once you have your surge, it picks it up pretty easy. Long as your pee isn't clear.
You know, you ought to start checking your CM....once I started doing it, I could tell by feeling my cervix & the mucus if I was fertile. So I took the guess work out if I was approaching O & if I was right at my fertile patch & when it was over. Just a thought :)

I lived on it too girls! Id do another later petzy just to be sure ;)

Dilution is huge. If its not yellow enough, I toss & test later. Although once you have your surge, it picks it up pretty easy. Long as your pee isn't clear.
You know, you ought to start checking your CM....once I started doing it, I could tell by feeling my cervix & the mucus if I was fertile. So I took the guess work out if I was approaching O & if I was right at my fertile patch & when it was over. Just a thought :)

Crap i figured - it was not very yellow. Im going to hold it for a few hours and test again.

Ok I just took another opk as I didn't have an extra one at work ugh! So I took it at about 5:30pm..... It was dark thankfully but not yet positive. I expect positive tomorrow probably or Thursday latest. The problem is I only have ONE test left!!! Lol just my luck......so help a sister out and tell me when to take it tomorrow. I guess if it's not a positive I will be estimating ov wahhh lol

I did this ages ago for like one cycle lol and I don't know how I feel about fisting myself on a daily basis (lmao) tmi??? Can't adjust check cm when we wipe or wHatever?

OH lordy lol its not like fisting! LOL
You can check for your mucus if you wipe you can but for example I dont produce a tonne so I'd not know if I didnt swipe my cervix. Also, you can feel when you're the most fertile b/c your cervix is high, very soft & feels open. Opposed to being firm & closed & lower when you're not. Im very much used to doing this now, that is nothing to me :)
One test left huh? Well Dollarama has OPK tests too fyi :) dont know when to tell you to test...try the afternoon around 2pm? Im guessing...
Just keep having sex :)

MY IC tests never arrived today :(
This is the second time my order from makeababy didnt arrive when it was supposed to.
Last time, it was totally lost & they had to send another one.

OH lordy lol its not like fisting! LOL
You can check for your mucus if you wipe you can but for example I dont produce a tonne so I'd not know if I didnt swipe my cervix. Also, you can feel when you're the most fertile b/c your cervix is high, very soft & feels open. Opposed to being firm & closed & lower when you're not. Im very much used to doing this now, that is nothing to me :)
One test left huh? Well Dollarama has OPK tests too fyi :) dont know when to tell you to test...try the afternoon around 2pm? Im guessing...
Just keep having sex :)

Ok I'm going to have you refresh my memory next cycle so I can try it ! Lol

I forgot about dollarama ! Lol. I hope they have some I will go tomorrow. Wish I had more of the same brand buti guess beggars can't be choosers! We are going on vacay on Friday so I really hope for my positive tomorrow or thurs latest.

MY IC tests never arrived today :(
This is the second time my order from makeababy didnt arrive when it was supposed to.
Last time, it was totally lost & they had to send another one.

Shit really? Damn. I got my order both times in 48 hours. I'm sure it will come tomorrow! Did you get a tracking number?

Yeah got a tracking number! Usually they are fine but last month it went missing & I'm starting to wonder if its happening again. today was the delivery date with Can. Post but it never arrived :(

11dpo, bfn :(

Barbi,

Sorry about your big ugly BFN! I really hope the baby dust is just working its way into your system XX

I hope your IC's show up today too - grrr that is so annoying!

I will take my first OPK today around lunch time if I can hold it that long hahaha...... I am going to run to the dollar store today and hope they have some there! Otherwise I am screwed lol....

So TMI but we were BD'ing this a.m. and DH had a brutal headache so we had to put it on pause lol.... it sucks when its right in "prime time" lol but what can you do.....when i start getting really upset about that I know I am in trouble so I am trying to just go with the flow...

I hope its just too early to test...but I have this really bad feeling I have every cycle at 11dpo when I dont even get the faintest of lines!
I got my IC's...here are the test results with smu...one is the Ultra Sensitive & the Blue is regular. BFN!!!!!!

Good luck to you Petzy - I hope it works out timing wise! Sounds to me though you've made sure to get in the BD! And I've also had months when my hubby was so uninterested when I was Ovulating. Not that he said no but there was a lot of coaxing & so incredibly unromantic & passionate.

Here are my lovely stark white tests :)

Attachments

• 11dpo IC's.jpg
    11dpo IC's.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member