6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

LOL @ coaxing... I can only imagine!

And guess what I just got my positive OPK or so I think! I will post a pic shortly....

Why oh whyyyyy didnt BD work this morning LMAO

Ok here are two pics of it - i know neither are great but im at work and its nearly impossible to get 2 min alone to take a pic!!! had to do it fast LOL.....

Let me know what you think?? I couldnt post it for like 20+ min and they did start to fade wahh

Attachments

• SEPTB.jpg
    SEPTB.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
  • SEPT A.jpg
    SEPT A.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2
ohhhhhh Positive test alert!!! Hey its OK you have tonight...you wont O until tomorrow or the day after so you're safe :) And you had sex regularly leading up to it too right?
You're fine. Don't stress. I'd definitely BD tonight & tomorrow & the day after if you can manage :)

I'm still hoping for a BFP...I tested again. BFN :( Ugh.

Yey petzy!!! Don't panic there is always tonight and the next few days :)

Barbs please don't give up just yet mine where stark white day b4 pos too!! Your not out until ugly witch shows!!! Keep your chin up girls x

ohhhhhh Positive test alert!!! Hey its OK you have tonight...you wont O until tomorrow or the day after so you're safe :) And you had sex regularly leading up to it too right?
You're fine. Don't stress. I'd definitely BD tonight & tomorrow & the day after if you can manage :)

I'm still hoping for a BFP...I tested again. BFN :( Ugh.

Ohhh thanks for the message makes me feel like I havent screwed it up yet haha.... Hoping we can BD tonight/tomorrow for sure.....

I am still hoping for your BFP too doll.... big FX over here in Hamilton!!!

Hooray to positive OPKs lol... should mean things are working down there right?? haha

Yey petzy!!! Don't panic there is always tonight and the next few days :)

Barbs please don't give up just yet mine where stark white day b4 pos too!! Your not out until ugly witch shows!!! Keep your chin up girls x

Thanks Nimbec! I plan to !

and thats good to know you had stark white before your pos Pg test!

Petzy it means you have an LH surge so, should be good *thumbs up*
And lots of baby dust over to you!!! XO

I want this to be both of our months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petzy it means you have an LH surge so, should be good *thumbs up*
And lots of baby dust over to you!!! XO

I want this to be both of our months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:flower:

Barbs any news? Fx for you!! Petzy did you manage to bd? Welcome to 2ww!

Hey Nimbec,

News...no news LOL. My tests are all bfn. 12 dpo today. I'm thinking that I should be seeing some thing by today right? Most people see the start of some thing. I'm seeing stark white. Does anyone see anything other than stark white? I think I may see some shadow lines that is just the antibodies.

Attachments

• 12dpo TESTS.jpg
    12dpo TESTS.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 6
Barbs panic not I didn't get positives on those strip texts till at least 2 days after my frer an on my first preg (chemical) I didn't get anything at all untill 13dpo which could have been described as a evap!! Ten 14dpo very faint but pink tinge so don't give up!! I got mine either 11/13dpo this time and my 10/12dpo (ff wasn't sure on ov!) was stark white so much that I decided Sod it and went out to a show and had what ever I wanted - I was off sugar etc!! I was convinced I was out!!!! Then next day got a positive!

Thanks Nimbec...I'm trying to keep positive!
I got a positve on 14dpo when I had a chemical which is why I'd worry if I got a late test again!

Anyhow, I see shadow's on all my tests. I saved a larger image & tweaked it. Do you guys see what I see? Maybe it's just shadows....maybe just line eye.

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 10
  • tweaked.jpg
    tweaked.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 17
I can't see very well as I'm on my phone :( but lots of women in a pg thread I talk in got late pos ie 16 and later dpo and we are all clicking up weeks now so it doesn't necessarily mean a chemical but I totally get how u feel I would be and was exactly the same I'm just hoping for you!!! Maybe use a frer tomorrow as they are better than strips? Just a thought! X

I know you're right - it can happen later...its just the odds keep dropping from my favor. I just want to know already! lol
thanks again for helping me with my sanity!
PS: I tested with a FRER just to see if these shadow lines meant some thing but got a bfn.

I keep seeing shadow lines on all my tests. Did a FRER & see it on that too - and all my IC's today - curious to see if it develops into some thing. CROSSING FINGERS!

Well...bfn at 13dpo. And using an ultra sensitive.
I can possibly still get a positive @ this point. I'd be shocked.
:( :(

Awwww grrrrrrr hoping damn witch stays away for you!!!!!! Keep me posted!! Would she normally arrive tomorrow?

Hi Nimbec,

AF is due on Monday. My LP is 15 days.
I know I have a few more possible days but you know, I think at 13dpo, I'd have gotten even the faintest of lines? Some thing? So my shadows on my previous tests amounted to nothing. I thought I might have had IB at 5dpo but nope. :(
I feel like I"m out - I can feel it. I'm sad :(

I never posted my photo of my FRER - so here it is, all in its white-assed glory! :)
Oh and I'm starting to get those prickles in the baby-maker - pretty sure its sorta cramps. And I'm bloated. FML...

Attachments

• 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe