6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Argh buggar barbs it's bit over quite yet tho!!!!!!!!!! Hoping the next few days bring good news not the dreaded witch!!!!

How's everyone else doing?

Well I started spotting lightly last night. I wasn't expecting it so soon.
Oh well... Time to figure out why I can't get preggers.
Thanks ladies for keeping me company this cycle.

Today is 10dpo and still bfn. AF is due tomorrow and my temps are still high and haven't dropped near my coverline is that a good sign?

Awww barbs im sorry!! Big hugs to you!! Xx

Farmers wife definately a positive sign! Gosh that is a very short LP! Good luck!

Aww Barb! I check back in on this thread every so often, hoping to see your BFP! Hopefully you get the answers or results you are looking for sooner than later :)

Depressed af is due today and a bfn tho morning. Bbt went down.2 degrees but is still Above coverline. Pattern for me with bbt 2 higher temps then drops .2 degrees then 2 more higher temps for the last 7 days. So maybe a good sign maybe a bad one idk. Ready to give up at this point.

I totally get wanting to give up - hang in there. Did AF arrive today?

A BFN of course ;) LOL....I have another 4 days before I should be able to get a positive from a FRER...but I plan on testing every morning until AF arrives which should be the 24th!
Anyone else POAS until bfp to keep me company?! :)

I do this, and I have already started testing, I am 5 DPO I think, possibly 6 DPO....LOL. its hard not too...for some reason and relieves some of the anxiety of waiting. I know I have LOTS of time before I will see real results...

oh and I only use the cheapie tests, I wait until later to use the expensive FRER ones, around day 10 DPO I use the good ones.

Hey ladies, how is everyone?! I'm Cycle Day 5....waiting for next week to roll around for both my doctor's appointment & also to ovulate! whoop!

Usually cd 16 so hopefully it'll be the same this month. What about you?

Hi Ladies!! I just read all of this thread!!!! You ladies are so wonderful!! Hoping I can join you! I'm on 9-10dpo and had a BFN this morning, I'm feeling very out but clinging to hope!!! Would love to share this journey with all you! :)

Hi Minniebb! Welcome :)
This has become a great thread...we help support each other through our TWW & all in between.
Did you test today?

Hi all just wanted to pop back in and wish you all luck for ovulation and testing plus welcome minni :)

Aww baby bean is fine (I think:hope) but I've got a horrid sickness bug and my oh is being less than supportive so I'm feeling a little low :( I'm sure I'll be back to my normal perky self tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->