6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Petzy! Sorry Ive been so preoccupied!!!
I am 8dpo today, bfn :(
Yes, you covered your bases well...BD until the day after your positive OPK in the least!
Do you have a photo of your OPK? I can have a look?

B.

Petzy! Sorry Ive been so preoccupied!!!
I am 8dpo today, bfn :(
Yes, you covered your bases well...BD until the day after your positive OPK in the least!
Do you have a photo of your OPK? I can have a look?

B.

Hi Barb - no worries!

I will send you a pic soon.... it is from yesterday so it wont be as dark as it was yesterday.

I will take a new test in an hour or two and post them together i think....

And you know every well that 8DPO is way early!!! :)

Ok i took it but its definitely much lighter than yesterday - i think that means yesterday was my positive OR i was too dilluted.....

I am going to take another one around 5pm or so and see if its any darker... if not then i will consider myself 1DPO today i guess??

Petzy, I know 8 dpo is too early but Im envious of all the woman who got a faint bfp at 8dpo...:) LOL Yes, rational right? Anyway, I don't even know how I feel about cycle#9...fak. I really have no inclination one way or another if I find out I'm pregnant or not. You know - I'm not very optimistic anymore that is for sure.

I think you are right about your OPK date. And, tomorrow you would be 1dpo.
Its estimated that either the day or two after a positive opk you ovulate. I ovulate the day after & have on the day of only 1ce. So, today you'd be ovulating & tomorrow 1dpo.
goooooood luck!!!!!!!!!! xo

Petzy, I know 8 dpo is too early but Im envious of all the woman who got a faint bfp at 8dpo...:) LOL Yes, rational right? Anyway, I don't even know how I feel about cycle#9...fak. I really have no inclination one way or another if I find out I'm pregnant or not. You know - I'm not very optimistic anymore that is for sure.

I think you are right about your OPK date. And, tomorrow you would be 1dpo.
Its estimated that either the day or two after a positive opk you ovulate. I ovulate the day after & have on the day of only 1ce. So, today you'd be ovulating & tomorrow 1dpo.
goooooood luck!!!!!!!!!! xo

Ohhhh ok thanks! I will count it like that then if my OPK at around 5pm is still light....... :)

And i will be positive for you, so you dont need to be this month :) 8DPO is sooo early and NOT the norm at all!

Thanks Petzy! That's nice of you :)
I will try to stay positive too.

Yeah I'd say yesterday was positive.

Ok heres yesterday and the day before - the one from day before is definitely darker - the problem is they are both faded now and they were definitely quite different when they were fresh tests..... I will consider Monday to be positive???

I will test again this afternoon but im sure it will be lighter than yesterday

am I 1DPO? lol

Attachments

• Hamilton 2-20121024-00030.jpg
    Hamilton 2-20121024-00030.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 8
the one on the left looks more faded than it did (Mondays).... in person i am quite sure it was positive when it was dark and fresh

After the OPK's have dried it always looks 'almost positive'...its very hard for me to discern from this if it was positive but if it was as dark or darker then it probably is your day. Plus sorry, what cycle day were you on? I think you are safe to say you're 1dpo today. Welcome to the TWW! I am 9dpo today & bfn :(
Also, do you have other ovulation symptoms around the time? EWCM?

After the OPK's have dried it always looks 'almost positive'...its very hard for me to discern from this if it was positive but if it was as dark or darker then it probably is your day. Plus sorry, what cycle day were you on? I think you are safe to say you're 1dpo today. Welcome to the TWW! I am 9dpo today & bfn :(
Also, do you have other ovulation symptoms around the time? EWCM?

Hey you were going to be a good girl and wait for AF! Come on you can do it!

Ok so I will call it 1DPO today. Hooray lol.....

It seemed to me, to be AS dark, but not darker, than the test line... plus if i am fading now it should have been the positive. I will test again in a bit to confirm that.

Naw I wasn't going to wait for AF...that's delusional :) LOL
But you know, I am not so nutty about it so I feel OK this month.

What CD day were you the day you go the positive test & how long is your cycle?

Naw I wasn't going to wait for AF...that's delusional :) LOL
But you know, I am not so nutty about it so I feel OK this month.

What CD day were you the day you go the positive test & how long is your cycle?

I am on CD 15. I thought I got my positive on Monday which was CD 13.... Cycle is usually 28-29 days but last two were 27 so CD13 didnt seem too crazy to me....

however, i will now post the OPK i just took and hence my confusion!!

Attachments

• IMG-20121024-00031.jpg
    IMG-20121024-00031.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
So is today my positive do you think?

That kinda sucks if so, cause we didnt BD today. We did the last 4 days, but not today!

That test you just took isn't positive yet but it looks like it will be positive today. Test again later tonight...around 6/7pm & see if it gets darker OK? Don't dilute your urine...make sure it is very concentrated.
I have a feeling you're gearing up to O now...and its not unlikely on CD15.
Was your test on CD13 like this one or not as dark?

Anyway, let me know what tonight's result is. And dont worry that you didnt BD today yet, do it tonight & tomorrow & even Friday...just for good measure.

From what I understand, BD'ing from 2-5 days before Ovulation is the best time. So dont worry!

That test you just took isn't positive yet but it looks like it will be positive today. Test again later tonight...around 6/7pm & see if it gets darker OK? Don't dilute your urine...make sure it is very concentrated.
I have a feeling you're gearing up to O now...and its not unlikely on CD15.
Was your test on CD13 like this one or not as dark?

Anyway, let me know what tonight's result is. And dont worry that you didnt BD today yet, do it tonight & tomorrow & even Friday...just for good measure.

From what I understand, BD'ing from 2-5 days before Ovulation is the best time. So dont worry!

I think the one I had on CD 13 was about the same... i could be wrong and now that its faded its hard to say - but i think it was about as close as this one....

I will test again later on then ok.. and i will let you know for sure.

BD'ing from 2-5 days before is best? really? i hope so!

rule of thumb is also to stop testing once you get your bfp....because our hormones fluctuate & I've had 3 days of positive before.

anyway, if it gets darker tonight then I think you'll O tomorrow. But if not, then say its the 13th. It really does take a while to get used to using OPK's...certainly not so strait forward eh?

And yes, 2 days before Ovulation is the best time....& up to 5 days before inclusive. But having sex on day of positive OPK is a good thing....and next day for 'insurance' b/c by the time you O its too late.

rule of thumb is also to stop testing once you get your bfp....because our hormones fluctuate & I've had 3 days of positive before.

anyway, if it gets darker tonight then I think you'll O tomorrow. But if not, then say its the 13th. It really does take a while to get used to using OPK's...certainly not so strait forward eh?

And yes, 2 days before Ovulation is the best time....& up to 5 days before inclusive. But having sex on day of positive OPK is a good thing....and next day for 'insurance' b/c by the time you O its too late.

Ok sounds like a plan haha - thanks for your help

I will test again in awhile and if its the same or lighter, we will call Monday (CD13) the pos OPK and then I am 1DPO today....

We BD Fri, sat, sun, mon and tues so i hope ive already O'd then... otherwise i am covered by your 2-5 day window anyways i guess

So if you get three pos in a row, you would consider day1 of the positive day most likely?

Shit i forgot to mention Barb - CM it very lotiony white today.. didnt notice yest or day before... does that mean i prob O'd already???

It also doesn't harm to BD tonight & tomorrow just to be sure. Or are you getting tired?? :)

Yeah you count the first day of a positive test as the day of your surge.

It also doesn't harm to BD tonight & tomorrow just to be sure. Or are you getting tired?? :)

Yeah you count the first day of a positive test as the day of your surge.

LOL DH was too tired this am LMAO maybe tonight

what do you think of the CM (what a weird facking question lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->