6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

barb i wonder how bad this storm will get tonight eh???

Im working from home tomorrow.....

Hey Petzy!

I live in S. Etobicoke & it was fine. Lots of high winds but the most it did was flip our garbage bins over lol! We've had worse storms IMO. How is it in your neck of the woods?

I have my 1st Cycle Monitoring appointment booked tomorrow....at 7am! YUCK!!! Along with blood test that I've already done in the summer...but w/e!

How are you?

Hey Petzy!

I live in S. Etobicoke & it was fine. Lots of high winds but the most it did was flip our garbage bins over lol! We've had worse storms IMO. How is it in your neck of the woods?

I have my 1st Cycle Monitoring appointment booked tomorrow....at 7am! YUCK!!! Along with blood test that I've already done in the summer...but w/e!

How are you?

Yes i find the media projections for Ont to be quite a farce! LOL high winds is all.....same old - I am sure we have had worse too!

I think its great you have appt tomorrow am:D Early yes but its progress!! and what exactly is cycle monitoring? Duh?

I am doing fine.. working from home today...

6DPO and no symp other than some definitely strange cramping last night.....

I'm 6DPO as well. Wish I could POAS!! I decided not to buy anymore tests and just relax. Didn't work so I've ordered some online just now :haha:, the only thing is I've realised it could be delivered from the 20th til the 26th and I'm going away on the 22nd for 11 days!! :dohh:
It better get here on the 20th which is friday.

I do have LOADS of ovulations tests though.

I just realized you are talking about your delivery date of HPTs LOL, thought at first you were talking about due date of your child if the HPTs are positive... i was like, umm, you're going to birth a child and then go on an 11 day vacation???? maybe you should postpone ttc this month! hahaha

Thanks petzy xx

Hey we are all in this together right!? :)

So I was sitting at the computer tonight and I felt 4 or 5 "pangs" I would call them in my stomach..... Could honestly be anything but it wasn't like cramping or anything and felt deep in there. Also my left boob is throbbing at the moment but I do get sore bbs after of sometimes so hard to say.... Usually on the sides though near armpits.....

SO SAD!! I felt really optimistic about this month, but after my CP being high after 6 DPO, I just checked again and it is LOW! I feel like if I conceived, it would be high still :( feel like crying!

SO SAD!! I felt really optimistic about this month, but after my CP being high after 6 DPO, I just checked again and it is LOW! I feel like if I conceived, it would be high still :( feel like crying!

What cycle are you on AZ?

I wish I could be of more help but I dont know much about CP unfortunately.....

FX for you

What cycle are you on AZ?

I wish I could be of more help but I dont know much about CP unfortunately.....

FX for you

I'm on my 6th cycle, first cycle using OPK's and temping religiously! I feel like I had some symptoms - backache, tender breasts (normal after O), and mild cramping - but I just don't feel pregnant! I even resorted to drinking grapefruit juice and taking Guaifenesin LOL!

Last cycle, I really felt like I was pregnant, but the nasty witch showed up - I was so upset! This cycle, I don't feel like I am, but I think it might be because I'm tired of disappointment. Im 7 DPO today, no sign of implantation, temps all looking normal. AF expected on Nov. 13th (18 DPO) so we'll see how things turn out!

Don't think this is my month! Oh we'll, roll on next month I guess!

You are TTC#1 right? Me too.. hang in there.. what cycle are you on again sorry if you have posted that already.....

Yes good attitude - onto the next month and in the meantime enjoy your freedom ! haha.....

Hi AZ and Suffolk I just thought if let you know I'd been trying for a very long time I eventually got my bfp temping,OPK, morning bd, SMEP, guifassain and a spoon of honey a day! Yes I was DESPERATE!! I had OPK and temped for 11 months guafasin morning bd etc was all new SMEP was also done before.

Hang in there!!! It's truly horrible I know fx for you all ((((((hugs))))))

Nim, never heard the honey one before, might try that!
Petzy, yeah TTC our first, this is my third cycle xx

Yes a tea spoon of honey with a pinch of cimanen (it made me gag so I left out the cineman!! It's a great chaser for the guifassin LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->