6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I missed the CM Question...eggwhite consistency is when you're most fertile so if it isn't then you're not fertile. The thing is, I check internally by swipping my cervix & pulling the CM between two fingers to see how streatchy it is. And I can also feel my cervix when its very soft & up high & then when it turns back to low & firm.
It would be a good idea for you to look up how to check your cervix & mucus online. As soon as I learned & started this I would know exaction when it was peak time. In fact the more I read about checking your CM the more I read that it is the ultimate best way to know when you're entering your fertile patch, at your peak & when its over. Its worth investing the time IMO. You should start by doing it every day so you can feel the difference through out your cycle however I'm at a point where I know when I can start just before suspected Ovulation & when I can stop.

So technically I shouldnt have to use an OPK anymore & just check my CM,etc...but I like to have an idea of when I'm 1dpo...give or take.

So how am i not fertile with pos OPK and lotiony CM?

and how do you explain this damn test i just took tonight at 7pm? LMAO

Help wahhhhhhh

Attachments

• Hamilton 2-20121024-00033.jpg
    Hamilton 2-20121024-00033.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 10
Or could it be that i am now lotiony because I have already O'd?

and if so, i am still getting a POS OPK because my surge isnt done yet?

Ok, so CD16 today for me... ever since I woke up i have had a constant very mild cramping in low right side... i dont usually get ov symptoms so not sure if this is just the post-ov beginnings or what...

forgot OPKS today fackkkk so i will try to take one after work and make sure its fading...

Petzy, that is your positive OPK...so tomorrow is your 1dpo. That is an awesome test!!
I dont know when you had your fertile patch to answer your CM question. All I know is it should be eggwhite in consistency. Which doesnt mean you dont have it, it just may mean you dont have it in abundance...like me. I have to swipe my cervix to test.

Just keep baby dancing lady & congrats on your positive test!!!

I'm 10dpo AND BFN!!!! I;m starting to loose hope :(

Attachments

• Cycle 9, 10dpo.jpg
    Cycle 9, 10dpo.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 6
Petzy, that is your positive OPK...so tomorrow is your 1dpo. That is an awesome test!!
I dont know when you had your fertile patch to answer your CM question. All I know is it should be eggwhite in consistency. Which doesnt mean you dont have it, it just may mean you dont have it in abundance...like me. I have to swipe my cervix to test.

Just keep baby dancing lady & congrats on your positive test!!!

I'm 10dpo AND BFN!!!! I;m starting to loose hope :(

That was my positive? that sucks! we didnt BD today or yesterday so I fear there is no chance now! Ahhhhhhh maybe i will look up this 2-5 day before thing you mentioned to give me some "coverage confidence" haha......

So it is possible to have your Positive OPK with lotiony CM then? I havent checked CM today but I will shortly i guess.....

Dont lose hope.. you are seeing the doc for a reason and you need to keep your spirits up as much as you can in this process. USUALLY it is something entirely fixable. Stay positive. i know its hard.

You had a positive test & more so than the one on CD13 so I would say so! But you know it takes a few months to really understand your body & temping is the only true way to find out when you Ovulate. You did you best & I wouldn't worry too much...you got a lot of baby dancing in!!

I'm trying not to lose hope. I am really hoping to avoid the fertility docs. But if its some thing then hopefully easy to fix & I'll be knocked up next cycle.
I still have 4 days left of testing.

11dpo...bfn. I've got about 3 days until AF arrives.

How are you, Petzy?

Hi Barb,

Yes I definitely find this all confusing. I guess I am 2DPO today if the other day was my real positive... I thought I would be about 3-4 DPO but it was stronger than the last one I think... who knows ahhhhh

I am on CD17 so I expect AF to arrive Nov 5/6 ish. If she doesnt show by 7th I will test

3 days left for you.... FX Barbi

FX for you too this cycle! And thanks!
I feel a bit cynical at 11dpo to have a stark white test.
Lets hope that changes. I was hoping to avoid having to get evasive at the fertility clinic in trying to conceive.

FX for you too this cycle! And thanks!
I feel a bit cynical at 11dpo to have a stark white test.
Lets hope that changes. I was hoping to avoid having to get evasive at the fertility clinic in trying to conceive.

I hear you, but you wont necessarily have to do anything invasive... all you can do is wait and see what they say and keep you SANITY in the mean time - that means taking care of yourself, and trying to keep things as ZEN as you can - i.e. not obsessing - i know its hard...

As a side note I was also lotiony white cm yesterday so im guessing you can O with lotiony cm? doesnt necessarily mean you will always O with EWCM right?

Thanks, I will remind myself to not obsess & keep calm :) Thanks for your support xo

You know, I'm not entirely sure about the creamy CM although I have read that as long as your CM is thin & not thick, it can also be fertile...its just not as common. All I do know for certain is woman get EWCM during their fertile patch. I know I get it - my CM changes through out my cycle. Most of the time its not noticeable on my underwear, I have to do an internal swipe.

I think there is a bit of confusion when you were testing with OPK's so if you're into next cycle, I'd try it again & if you are almost but not quiet positive, test again a few hours later like you did the other day. Don't worry too much about this...you've made sure to get in a lot of sexy time which is the most important thing. You can only estimate when you aren't temping, how many dpo's you are so going with 2dpo is reasonable. You know, it took me a few months to really get the hang of how OPK's really work & once I was temping & understood when I ovulate then I could make more sense of my OPK results too.

Thanks - Yeah i will see how it goes next cycle.... I dont quite have it down - but its true, as long as you are BD'ing lots around the fertile times thats what matters I suppose!

Yes my CM does change in my cycle too... the lotiony CM was not thick, it was like thin lotion really....

I wish you all the best this cycle :) xo!
I am 13dpo & still testing bfn. Cramps started as of Friday so I am pretty damn sure I'm out. :(
AF will either arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't see how I can be preggers anymore.

Hi Barb - sorry AF seems to be on her way..... keep those spirits up until you get your results soon - it is not too far away.

I guess I am somewhere around 5DPO today ish...... No symptoms to report... some mild cramping and heartburn but I made a huge vat of chili this weekend haha so its likely related to that!

My whole body is killing me from 11 hours of painting this weekend so its hard to tell what is and isnt normal

Oh well....

Hey Petzy! Yep, I started spotting this morning :(
Booooo!

How are you? LOL re: Chili...very possible! 5dpo is very early for any symptoms :)

I was doing painting too! Both my hubby and I. We are planning to put our house up for sale so we're getting a bunch of things ready! My butt cheeks are sore LOL probably from bending over a lot while painting.

I am just waiting for AF to show her face so I can call the clinic & book my appointments.

Hey Petzy! Yep, I started spotting this morning :(
Booooo!

How are you? LOL re: Chili...very possible! 5dpo is very early for any symptoms :)

I was doing painting too! Both my hubby and I. We are planning to put our house up for sale so we're getting a bunch of things ready! My butt cheeks are sore LOL probably from bending over a lot while painting.

I am just waiting for AF to show her face so I can call the clinic & book my appointments.

Ohhh look at us painting like suckers! I wish we could just hire someone lol.............

and yes the upside is you can move along with your clinic appointments for sure...

I know 5DPO is early.. I have not been SS really at all. Maybe by the weekend though when im 10dpo lol

I wish we could hire someone too. I hate painting but my hubby says he can do it ;) Yay!

Yep my clinic appointments. Gawd awful early mornings....ewwwww!
Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted on my appointments & such. Real "fun".

I hope you are preggers - baby dust!!! How many months have you been trying again?

I wish we could hire someone too. I hate painting but my hubby says he can do it ;) Yay!

Yep my clinic appointments. Gawd awful early mornings....ewwwww!
Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted on my appointments & such. Real "fun".

I hope you are preggers - baby dust!!! How many months have you been trying again?

Well we stopped avoiding in May...but we have only been casual about it, if that makes any sense...??? So maybe a couple months of being more active about it ? I am technically on cycle 6 but i feel like i am on cycle 2 or 3 given that it has ramped up only since summer...

This month was our best attempt - without acknowledging too much haha....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->