6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi AZ and Suffolk I just thought if let you know I'd been trying for a very long time I eventually got my bfp temping,OPK, morning bd, SMEP, guifassain and a spoon of honey a day! Yes I was DESPERATE!! I had OPK and temped for 11 months guafasin morning bd etc was all new SMEP was also done before.

Hang in there!!! It's truly horrible I know fx for you all ((((((hugs))))))

THANKS!! I actually started eating a tablespoon of wildflower honey a few days back but only because it looked soooo delicious and I'm a bit of a serial eater :haha: I'm glad there's hope!

Spreading lots of Baby Dust around this thread! :hugs:

Hi ladies

I am on CD 23 today of a usually 28-30 day cycle... last few have been 27 though so I am expecting AF in 4 days ish....... we will see I guess!

I dont have my usual very sore boobs... I had a stabbing pain and throb in my left boob 2 days ago for about an hour then it stopped... other than that just some mild cramping here and there... nothing else going on... I can usually say whether i am optimistic or not but this month its hard to say - we BD'd a LOT - and all around and through my fertile days so I guess chances are ok but no symptoms!!!!

I was thinking yesterday that if I am not pg this cycle I will not be having a baby before I am 30 LOL - my 30th is next July - that is something i did not expect!! but i am glad we waited...

This is the first time in months I have been tempted to test before AF is due... Im going to try not to because the dissapointment of BFN only adds to the dissapointment of AF showing up.... and thats bad enough! Come on ladies help motivate me to wait.....

Hi ladies

I am on CD 23 today of a usually 28-30 day cycle... last few have been 27 though so I am expecting AF in 4 days ish....... we will see I guess!

I dont have my usual very sore boobs... I had a stabbing pain and throb in my left boob 2 days ago for about an hour then it stopped... other than that just some mild cramping here and there... nothing else going on... I can usually say whether i am optimistic or not but this month its hard to say - we BD'd a LOT - and all around and through my fertile days so I guess chances are ok but no symptoms!!!!

I was thinking yesterday that if I am not pg this cycle I will not be having a baby before I am 30 LOL - my 30th is next July - that is something i did not expect!! but i am glad we waited...

I honestly think you are my twin!!! Im also due in about 4 days and have exactly the same symptoms (or lack of now) as you have/had. I also wanted a baby before I turned 30 in August 2013 but its dangerously close to not happening! If I fell this cycle I would have been due around the 14th July,so I still would have just about been 29 lol xx

Dont test hun, I did again this morning (11dpo) and got a very blindingly white negative, the heartache isnt worth it. Try and hold out until Sunday if you can....

.... i really should learn to take my own advice!

Hi ladies

I honestly think you are my twin!!! Im also due in about 4 days and have exactly the same symptoms (or lack of now) as you have/had. I also wanted a baby before I turned 30 in August 2013 but its dangerously close to not happening! If I fell this cycle I would have been due around the 14th July,so I still would have just about been 29 lol xx

Wow that is hilarious LOL..... very similar! Well FX for you that stark white changes but if not... lets see how next cycle goes and cheers to turning 30 haha

Ladies, I would love some input. Are the high temps in my luteal phase just my progesterone rising, or could it be something more? My chart is confusing me! :dohh:

My Ovulation Chart

i think its difficult to say hun, could be one or the other! im the same with my chart, totally confused!

i think its difficult to say hun, could be one or the other! im the same with my chart, totally confused!

TTC makes me crazy LOL! Seriously, I don't know how my DH deals with me! Before O I feel like a sex slave driver and after I feel like a hypochondriac! :haha:

Hope this month is the month! :cloud9:

PMSL I couldnt have put it better myself!!!
I hope it's our month too, good luck! x

Ooooh ladies I hear you! I'm 30 an only just having my first - 31 on 1st August due on 1st April so maybe 30 is a luck year?! Although I sincerely hope you don't have to wait as long as me!!!!

I charted for months on end and found prog stays high until 1-2 days b4 af due and you get a sudden drop (you get to see a pattern forming the longer u go for)

Petzy please hang on at least untill 13dpo (((hugs))) and yes I can't believe how quickly time is now going although to begin with it really dragged I'm still paranoid about my bubs but all looking good now - and I found out in team blue :) now I just wish you guys can come and join me xx

Ooooh ladies I hear you! I'm 30 an only just having my first - 31 on 1st August due on 1st April so maybe 30 is a luck year?! Although I sincerely hope you don't have to wait as long as me!!!!

I charted for months on end and found prog stays high until 1-2 days b4 af due and you get a sudden drop (you get to see a pattern forming the longer u go for)

Petzy please hang on at least untill 13dpo (((hugs))) and yes I can't believe how quickly time is now going although to begin with it really dragged I'm still paranoid about my bubs but all looking good now - and I found out in team blue :) now I just wish you guys can come and join me xx

Ohh team blue congratulation :) Thats so exciting! You must be thrilled. yes 30 is the lucky number of the day haha.. unless i am pg in which case 29 it is!! LOL

Congrats Nimbec on a boy!!! You're almost half way. Wow!

How are you Petzy?!
I'm just sitting around...waiting for O. I have to go again next Wednesday for blood work & ultrasound for my cycle monitoring. You asked earlier what it was, it's to monitor my ovulation & they'll tell me when to BD. Test results from Wednesday came back good!

Wednesday I am also scheduled for an ultrasound to see if anything's going on inside my uterus...so they put water in your uterus & do the ultrasound. Supposed to be uncomfortable. Yay. :( and if there are any minor issues, they can fix it on the spot!

Oh we have some newbies on the post too! Hi everyone! Good luck...lots of baby dust!
Hang in there & try not to symptom spot!! Xo

Congrats Nimbec on a boy!!! You're almost half way. Wow!

How are you Petzy?!
I'm just sitting around...waiting for O. I have to go again next Wednesday for blood work & ultrasound for my cycle monitoring. You asked earlier what it was, it's to monitor my ovulation & they'll tell me when to BD. Test results from Wednesday came back good!

Wednesday I am also scheduled for an ultrasound to see if anything's going on inside my uterus...so they put water in your uterus & do the ultrasound. Supposed to be uncomfortable. Yay. :( and if there are any minor issues, they can fix it on the spot!

There you are lady! Glad your test results came back good :) And good luck on Wednesday.... that is great they can fix minor things on the spot I had no idea... what kinds of things would they be?? I am not too knowledgeable you can tell haha....

I am on CD24.... AF expected in 3-5 days.... for the first time in monthsssss I caved in yesterday and tested - I am ashamed! haha... BFN on a shitty life brand blue-dye test!! I didnt know they were blue.... and I wasnt spending $21 on an FRER at Shoppers... do you think its too early anyways?? If I O'd on Wednesday I am only 9DPO ish..... and we thought that was my positive. If I O'd on the Monday then today I am 11DPO or so...

I wish I hadnt done that because now I think I am out for sure. I am definitely waiting for AF now and will only test if late. The only things I have going on are NO sore boobs and I always have them..... and mild cramping which is normal around this time I suppose.

I'm not terribly knowledgeable either but I do know however for example if I had a blocked tube or if I had a polyp, it can be fixed easily. You know, its very overwhelming when you go to the first appointment. So much information is shot at your head. I just have to trust that all will be will & they will catch some thing if there is anything to catch.

Awwww you caved!!! Well, I can't say much b/c I don't have any will power when it comes to not testing when there is a possibility of being pregnant! It's still early for you & you still have time so don't worry. Do you usually have mild cramping for a few days before AF? I certainly do so I know when I'm out at least a few days before AF even arrives. Hang in there, lady!

Whats on tap this weekend? You all done painting? We're not :(
Lots of things to do around the house to get it ready to put up on the market!

I'm not terribly knowledgeable either but I do know however for example if I had a blocked tube or if I had a polyp, it can be fixed easily. You know, its very overwhelming when you go to the first appointment. So much information is shot at your head. I just have to trust that all will be will & they will catch some thing if there is anything to catch.

Awwww you caved!!! Well, I can't say much b/c I don't have any will power when it comes to not testing when there is a possibility of being pregnant! It's still early for you & you still have time so don't worry. Do you usually have mild cramping for a few days before AF? I certainly do so I know when I'm out at least a few days before AF even arrives. Hang in there, lady!

Whats on tap this weekend? You all done painting? We're not :(
Lots of things to do around the house to get it ready to put up on the market!

Babysitting newphew tonight until about 10.... tomorrow yes - lots of painting! I am only painting on the weekends so its going to be a few more weeks..... hope to be done the room im working on now in two weeks we will see......

Yes i think it might still be early... so I am going to try not to think i am definitely out just yet! Sometimes I cramp, sometimes I dont... i have barely had any cramps though. and no sore boobs so we will see...

Good luck hun! I hope this is your month!
I hope we get to be bump buddies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->