6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Happy Saturday ladies....... CD25 over here.... Due in 2 to 3 days or so...... I haven't caved again haha......

No sore bbs yet still which is very rare for me but I think it has happened once or twice before so I'm not hanging into that too tightly....lol.

I am expecting AF to show.....light cramping yesterday. We will see I guess!

How's everyone else doing ?

6dpo here!

took a test neg lol cheap dollar store ones will be doing first response on the 6th and period is due 11th

baby dust!!

10 DPO and :bfn: :cry:

Guess I'm out this cycle. Sigh.... so angry today.

AZ I had negatives on 10dpo too! stark white but then clear line at 13dpo -your not out yet! chin up ((hugs))

Petzy i didnt have many sy,ptoms b4 my bfp either just a bit of minor cramping i was convinced i was out - fx the wicked witch stays away!!

good luck bella 6dpo very early but i had been known to test 5dpo lol try hang on untill at least 11dpo if u can - easier said than done i know!!

I did test at evening on 7dpo n got BFN :( ...I was sure that wud gonna be BFN bcz it was not FMU

Hi Ladies.... Ok so Barbi I need your input on this one too lol...

Originally I thought I got my positive OPK on Monday the 22nd but i wasnt sure it it was "as dark" as the control line.... then 2 days later on the wednesday I took another OPK and it was definitely positive. So Barbi and I said ok that was probably my positive OPK. So if thats true, then today I am about 11DPO or so??

So as you know last week I took a HPT which was BFN- would have been far too early I guess.... and then on Sat... I took an FRER at 1pm - NOT FMU - probably thirdMU.... and it was BFN - but if I didnt O until when I think I did, then I was only about 9DPO on Saturday... so maybe too early???

Anyways so I was 100% sure I was out, no ifs ands or buts.. and then yesterday (sunday) i had very very very light spotting for the first time before AF ever.... I only (TMI) saw it when I wiped but it was there 2-3 times and just a light streak of red blood and today none... but now I am like Maybe I am not out! Maybe it was IB lmao...

I dont want to test again until AF is late... and she is likely on her way!

Ok so thats issue number one lol....

Issue number two:

usually I am 28-29 day cycle but the last 4 cycles were 27, 28, 27, 27 - so maybe they are shortening? Today I am on CD27 so If i get it tomorrow then I am another 27 day cycle... if you were me when would you consider yourself 'late'? Wed or Thurs? or later?

Thanks Ladies

I will also add that I have had sporadic mild cramping here and there (normal I guess) and I have NO sore BB's which is incredibly rare for me... lol clinging here haha...

today on 9 dpo I am having spotting n even rise in temp again which is strange but anway I think so I am out...so good luck to all of you :)

AZ I had negatives on 10dpo too! stark white but then clear line at 13dpo -your not out yet! chin up ((hugs))

Petzy i didnt have many sy,ptoms b4 my bfp either just a bit of minor cramping i was convinced i was out - fx the wicked witch stays away!!

good luck bella 6dpo very early but i had been known to test 5dpo lol try hang on untill at least 11dpo if u can - easier said than done i know!!

Was your cramping the same as usual? Mine is mild... changes sides here and there - every so often... i get this with AF sometimes and sometimes not....

Hi Hun the bfp symptoms felt exactly the same as af symptoms I couldn't believe I had symptom spotted for such a long time to realise that apart from raised temp everything was exactly the same grrrrrr if only we could have an easy way of knowing!

When is af due?

Hi Hun the bfp symptoms felt exactly the same as af symptoms I couldn't believe I had symptom spotted for such a long time to realise that apart from raised temp everything was exactly the same grrrrrr if only we could have an easy way of knowing!

When is af due?

Did you see my prior post from this morning? It was a real novel! haha...

I am due anytime from tomorow - thurs.....

Bahhhhh stark white BFN .... maybe it wasnt IB after all damnit! lol :( Should I still hold onto any hope? I should be around 11 DPO or so.....

Sorry Hun I missed first post oopps right firstly I had a stark white at 11fpo too so means nothing. I wouldn't consider yourself late until the day after your longest day so cd30. Generally your lp stays same length it's the first bit of cycle that changes ie how early you 0 so i would count 14/15 days from when u think u o'd (most people's lp are that length) and then you are late. Hope I'm making sense! If it was IB then you wouldn't get your bfp untill at least 4/5 days after as takes that long! so your def not out yet Hun!! Hang on in there! Hugs xx

I am 9 dpo and have spotting but temp rise again today...so I think so I am out ladies...best of luck to all of u

Ok so based on o being 24th I would consider you late on the 8th hun going on 14/15 day lp hope I've made sense!!

Sorry Hun I missed first post oopps right firstly I had a stark white at 11fpo too so means nothing. I wouldn't consider yourself late until the day after your longest day so cd30. Generally your lp stays same length it's the first bit of cycle that changes ie how early you 0 so i would count 14/15 days from when u think u o'd (most people's lp are that length) and then you are late. Hope I'm making sense! If it was IB then you wouldn't get your bfp untill at least 4/5 days after as takes that long! so your def not out yet Hun!! Hang on in there! Hugs xx

Thanks Nimbec you totally cheered me up! LOL Yeah i didnt think that you could get a BFP day after IB (if that is what it was...) I still dont have pink cm which I always have before AF (at least for a day or more...)

I wont consider myself late until Thursday (CD30) then if AF does not show.

I will add that I am super emotional... almost cried twice this morning (horrible boss....) and I cried on Sat when DH suggseted maybe I DD at dinner in case I have a 'bun in the oven'... I hadn't had the spotting yet and assumed I was out for sure so just like that on the spot i started crying! I felt like a dufus and DH was like Ahhh sorry!!! LOL wow I am either PMS'ing bigtime or.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->