6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Awww petzy (((hugs))) I really do understand how you feel it's such an emotional roller coaster with hormones up the wall to add to it!! Well it sounds like it could be ib to me as if it was spotting b4 af the witch would be here now... And it kinda fits around when it should be 5-10 days after ov! Fx for you!!! Remember it's important to relax too (the hardest thing in the world right now!!! Please don't kill me for saying it :0) sometimes our body plays nasty tricks in the en I realised that it's impossible to know from symptoms as they are all so similar! Temping gives you a clue but other than that nothing untill test day. Always here if you need to vent/chat I know I know have my bfp but I spent endless months trying I was a LTTCer xx

Awww petzy (((hugs))) I really do understand how you feel it's such an emotional roller coaster with hormones up the wall to add to it!! Well it sounds like it could be ib to me as if it was spotting b4 af the witch would be here now... And it kinda fits around when it should be 5-10 days after ov! Fx for you!!! Remember it's important to relax too (the hardest thing in the world right now!!! Please don't kill me for saying it :0) sometimes our body plays nasty tricks in the en I realised that it's impossible to know from symptoms as they are all so similar! Temping gives you a clue but other than that nothing untill test day. Always here if you need to vent/chat I know I know have my bfp but I spent endless months trying I was a LTTCer xx

No I completely appreciate your advice - and normally i do not obsess that much and I never test before AF anymore so something is definitely up with me this month... All I ever do is a little SS and OPKs! I dont even temp! lol.... but like I said i am emotional and with the spotting yesterday I am like "what if?!" - Definitely cause Ive never had this before....

I know this is wayyyyy TMI but a good time for CM checking is after a bm... and I have a lot of lotiony white CM - no pink at all yet... not sure if that is common if you are pg or common before AF

Definitelty lots of mild cramps today though... so I am not feeling overly optimistic. I would say I am 80/20 getting AF haha

I don't want to give u false hope but honest those cramps u have continue even when pg till about 8 weeks honest it's scary I kept thinking af was coming and I was loosing bubs - lots of girls almost all get the cramps so it doesn't automatically mean your out. I had lots of lotiony cm in preggy cycle I think... I used to get one day b4 af but I had it from after 0 ... Thinking of you hun xx

I don't want to give u false hope but honest those cramps u have continue even when pg till about 8 weeks honest it's scary I kept thinking af was coming and I was loosing bubs - lots of girls almost all get the cramps so it doesn't automatically mean your out. I had lots of lotiony cm in preggy cycle I think... I used to get one day b4 af but I had it from after 0 ... Thinking of you hun xx

Thanks doll... no false hope here. Just hoping AF doesnt show but if she does, onto the next month right? I am not yet a LTTC'er and I dont want to give that impression as I know you were and that must have been horrible. But its really the one month I could potentially be pregnant without driving myself nuts inventing things you know? Trust me as soon as she shows I will let you know that I am cracking a bottle of red LOL - it is my classic AF move as soon as she gets here.. its the only way I physically and emotionally cope with her the first day that she gets here hahaha

I don't blame you but I hope your not allowd that red for another 9 months ;) it's emotionally draining when u so desperately want something wether 1 month or years please don't worry you are well within your rites to be a emotional wreck I know the feeling well life goes on hold for 2 weeks every month lol! Keep in touch tho!!

Well... pink CM this morning so she is surely on her way that damn bitch LOL

I thought I still had a chance because first thing i had this red streak again and i absolutely never spot. But then there was pink CM when i went pee so im sure she is showing up very shortly! Damnit! lol

13 DPO and everything seems pretty normal. No symptoms out of the ordinary, just my regular pre-AF tender breasts. Had both sharp and mild cramping after O until about 9 DPO that went and came periodically, but after analyzing my chart and temps, and after a negative HPT at 10 DPO, I can say that I am most certainly out :nope:

AF isn't due until Nov. 13th, but when you know, you know! DH and I decided that the stress is just too much right now, so we're moving from TTC into NTNP/WTT. And he made me promise not to use OPK's or test, only allowed to chart BBT. This is month #6 of no luck, so we are taking a break!

My Ovulation Chart

I wish all you ladies a BFP soon!! :thumbup:

I've been MIA!!! Ive been so busy with house stuff - sorry!
How is every one doing????

Petzy, did AF show her ugly face?! I read your posts. Im sorry you're spotting. And I totally know how it feels emotionally. I'm on cycle #10 & I totally am at a point where it feels like I'm never going to be pregnant again & whats the point in having sex?! LOL!!!!
Yes...but I dont let the hubby know that part :) Anyway....hang in there, lady! It will happen for us soon, right?! I've been saying this since February :(

I have my next cycle monitoring early tomorrow morning (yuck) & then probably every day for about 6 days after that. Then, I have my two lovely procedures tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure I'll be feeling 'grand' after all is said & done.

A friend of mine has a friend who got pregnant both times after this type of ultrasound where they put water in your uterus & she is convinced it helped her get knocked up so I'm crossing my fingers! And also crossing them hoping my doctor doesn't find any issues!

I've been MIA!!! Ive been so busy with house stuff - sorry!
How is every one doing????

Petzy, did AF show her ugly face?! I read your posts. Im sorry you're spotting. And I totally know how it feels emotionally. I'm on cycle #10 & I totally am at a point where it feels like I'm never going to be pregnant again & whats the point in having sex?! LOL!!!!
Yes...but I dont let the hubby know that part :) Anyway....hang in there, lady! It will happen for us soon, right?! I've been saying this since February :(

I have my next cycle monitoring early tomorrow morning (yuck) & then probably every day for about 6 days after that. Then, I have my two lovely procedures tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure I'll be feeling 'grand' after all is said & done.

A friend of mine has a friend who got pregnant both times after this type of ultrasound where they put water in your uterus & she is convinced it helped her get knocked up so I'm crossing my fingers! And also crossing them hoping my doctor doesn't find any issues!

There you are! No AF yet... I feel like a bloody time bomb hahahaha....... shooting pains in bb's on and off this morning.... thats about it. I do feel like shes coming though. unfortunately@

Ohhh FX for you and the procedure!!

13 DPO and everything seems pretty normal. No symptoms out of the ordinary, just my regular pre-AF tender breasts. Had both sharp and mild cramping after O until about 9 DPO that went and came periodically, but after analyzing my chart and temps, and after a negative HPT at 10 DPO, I can say that I am most certainly out :nope:

AF isn't due until Nov. 13th, but when you know, you know! DH and I decided that the stress is just too much right now, so we're moving from TTC into NTNP/WTT. And he made me promise not to use OPK's or test, only allowed to chart BBT. This is month #6 of no luck, so we are taking a break!

My Ovulation Chart

Your chart looks good! But I'm like you - I am in-tune with my body now so I know if AF is on her way. And I'm like you that if by 13dpo I'm getting negatives, its probably that I'm not knocked up! So, are you heading into cycle #7 if AF shows?

Barbs good luck hun i have my fx for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petzy wicked bloody witch damn the cow!!!!!!!!!!! Please let me know how long she takes to appear - hoping she wont tho. Have u thought about bbt next month then u can monitor how long your LP is so takes away guess work of when AF is due.....just a thought!

Hope everyone else is ok - hang in there ladies!!

Barbs good luck hun i have my fx for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petzy wicked bloody witch damn the cow!!!!!!!!!!! Please let me know how long she takes to appear - hoping she wont tho. Have u thought about bbt next month then u can monitor how long your LP is so takes away guess work of when AF is due.....just a thought!

Hope everyone else is ok - hang in there ladies!!

I should just log off untill she shows and stop driving myself nuts haha...

the pink CM is not as abundant and also seems to be mixed with brown now... definitely not normal for me but im sure my body enjoys playing games with me!

and yes I am thinking about BBT next cycle....

My Ovulation Chart

Your chart looks good! But I'm like you - I am in-tune with my body now so I know if AF is on her way. And I'm like you that if by 13dpo I'm getting negatives, its probably that I'm not knocked up! So, are you heading into cycle #7 if AF shows?

Barbikins - YES on to cycle #7 if AF doesn't show (which I feel like she'll be here right on time :dohh: )

I wanted to keep using OPK's and continue to take supplements but DH wants to take it easy for the next few months (I think I wore him out! :haha: ) He really doesn't take well to being told to BD on command, and after 5 (now 6) months of actively trying to conceive, not only have we spent HUNDREDS of dollars, I think I'm going insane and making him crazy right along with me LOL. So we're moving into NTNP/WTT. Maybe taking it easy will make the magic happen! Though without OPK's I'll have NO clue when we should BD... that's hubby's plan LOLOL.

Still hoping all you ladies get your BFP's! I'll be back to TTC in about 3 months if taking it easy doesn't help. He's patient, I am NOT! :nope:

BABY DUST TO ALL YOU LADIES AND FX'ed for your :bfp: !!

:dust::dust::dust:

Well girls... im heading home now... no AF yet... fingers crossed but im pretty sure shes a comin! haha... this is the day I got it on the last 4 months so if I make it to tomorrow wish me luck LMAO

Sorry to say ladies, I woke up to my insides being torn apart by a wild packa of coyotes LMAO - AF has arrived.... CD1 for me! Its less dissapointing as I had convinced myself I was out and meant it.... so there is that haha....

Onto the next month right?! I have to make the most of it and enjoy every (child-free!) day I figure.....

How is everyone else?

Sorry to say ladies, I woke up to my insides being torn apart by a wild packa of coyotes LMAO - AF has arrived.... CD1 for me! Its less dissapointing as I had convinced myself I was out and meant it.... so there is that haha....

Onto the next month right?! I have to make the most of it and enjoy every (child-free!) day I figure.....

How is everyone else?

hey I am also on cd 1...so sry that stupid ugly witch caught u ...but lets hope for the best may be the next month is ours so wish u good luck hun :thumbup:

How is everyone else?

hey I am also on cd 1...so sry that stupid ugly witch caught u ...but lets hope for the best may be the next month is ours so wish u good luck hun :thumbup:

Good luck to you too! You are welcome to hang out here and wait it out with us! :)

So sorry petzy damn witch!!!!! ((((hugs))))

Hope everyone else is ok too gl to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->