6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi Ladies - Happy Monday (yuck I know)

I am on CD13 today and should be O'ing very soon! I started my OPKs the other day and they were a little darker last night and I am hoping for a dark one today! I will post a pic if I need help deciphering them later! :)

I finally picked up my Mother of All Pregnancy Guide (Canadian) last night and I blew through every chapter before First Trimester - so much information on conception and fertility It was really interesting! I stopped reading when I got to pregnancy stuff - I will wait on that I dont need to overwhelm myself haha...... I am going to try to stress a bit less about BD'ing on every fertile day as the book stresses again and again that every other is actually preferred and more than enough "coverage" lol.....

So we BD'd yesterday morning (Sunday) and hopefully tonight.

How is everyone else - Barbi how many DPO are you??

hi hun...I am also on cd 13 we are cycle buddies ..:thumbup::dust:

Oh awesome :) Are you using OPK or anything?

I am on CD13 today and should be O'ing very soon! I started my OPKs the other day and they were a little darker last night and I am hoping for a dark one today! I will post a pic if I need help deciphering them later! :)

I finally picked up my Mother of All Pregnancy Guide (Canadian) last night and I blew through every chapter before First Trimester - so much information on conception and fertility It was really interesting! I stopped reading when I got to pregnancy stuff - I will wait on that I dont need to overwhelm myself haha...... I am going to try to stress a bit less about BD'ing on every fertile day as the book stresses again and again that every other is actually preferred and more than enough "coverage" lol.....

yeah I am using opk...but still didnt get +...this time I am taking grapefruit juice...I have noticed an increase in my cm...whats about you hun...wish you all the v best...hope we all get out BFP this cycle:thumbup::dust:

yeah I am using opk...but still didnt get +...this time I am taking grapefruit juice...I have noticed an increase in my cm...whats about you hun...wish you all the v best...hope we all get out BFP this cycle:thumbup::dust:

Hmm grapefruit juice eh? Maybe I will look into that next cycle! Are you getting close to your +opk? Hopefully by tomorrow for me...... FX for you this cycle Tulip :) Where are you located?

Hmm grapefruit juice eh? Maybe I will look into that next cycle! Are you getting close to your +opk? Hopefully by tomorrow for me...... FX for you this cycle Tulip :) Where are you located?

thanks alot hun :) yeah last time I got + on cd 16 ...W-Yorkshire Uk...whats about you hun ? :thumbup::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust:

thanks alot hun :) yeah last time I got + on cd 16 ...W-Yorkshire Uk...whats about you hun ? :thumbup::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well good luck - Feel free to join me for some symptom spotting once you get your + haha..... I am in Canada. :)

Well good luck - Feel free to join me for some symptom spotting once you get your + haha..... I am in Canada. :)

thanks alot...so sweet of you hun :hugs: sure why not...:dust::thumbup:

Ok took my first OPK today - not yet positive but darker than yesterday for sure... because I am getting there I will test twice a day - Probably around 530 today when I get home. I expect my positive by tomorrow at some point

Ok took my first OPK today - not yet positive but darker than yesterday for sure... because I am getting there I will test twice a day - Probably around 530 today when I get home. I expect my positive by tomorrow at some point

hun check out this I have posted pics of opk which I took today but I am so confused dont knw whether its + or -..https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1444233-need-help-positive-negative.html

hun check out this I have posted pics of opk which I took today but I am so confused dont knw whether its + or -..https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1444233-need-help-positive-negative.html

Hey Tulip that looks positive to me - I am not familiar with that brand so I dont know which is test vs. control but they seem equally as dark! I hope you have got lots of BD'ing in! :) FX

Hey Tulip that looks positive to me - I am not familiar with that brand so I dont know which is test vs. control but they seem equally as dark! I hope you have got lots of BD'ing in! :) FX

hun circular line is control line and square one is test line...but I am confused because this time I got some internet cheapies so that didnt give me such dark line while this one gave me ....thx

Well that one looks quite positively positive to me lol - I havent seen your internet cheapies but this one looks good...

Well that one looks quite positively positive to me lol - I havent seen your internet cheapies but this one looks good...

thanks hun...last 2 cycles I got my 1st + opk on cd 16 and cd 20..n this time on cd 13...

thanks hun...last 2 cycles I got my 1st + opk on cd 16 and cd 20..n this time on cd 13...

oh wow really... a little all over the place hmmmm - are your cycles regular?

yeah most of the time my cycles are of 28-30 days...but during last few months it was like 33-35 and once the longest was of 42 days...but since last two months 30 days....

Hi Ladies! Good day :)

Petzy, good luck this week & hope you get a clear, positive OPK!
Had my Fertility appointment followup today & everything looks fantastic...no issues! So, its a matter of time....*sigh*....we decided that if nothing by January's cycle, we will try IUI in February. A year is a year long enough!

So I am 7dpo today, ordered some IC's :) hehe...& bought a test at Dollarama! Just incase ;) Well, I hate those damn tests. At first there are two lines beside the antibody strip & then turned into a grey evap line. Why are these tests so crappy?!
Here they are - blech. I have another test for tomorrow's FMU.

Attachments

• Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo2.jpg
    Photo2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi Ladies! Good day :)

Petzy, good luck this week & hope you get a clear, positive OPK!
Had my Fertility appointment followup today & everything looks fantastic...no issues! So, its a matter of time....*sigh*....we decided that if nothing by January's cycle, we will try IUI in February. A year is a year long enough!

So I am 7dpo today, ordered some IC's :) hehe...& bought a test at Dollarama! Just incase ;) Well, I hate those damn tests. At first there are two lines beside the antibody strip & then turned into a grey evap line. Why are these tests so crappy?!
Here they are - blech. I have another test for tomorrow's FMU.

Barbi there you are! :)

Thats fabulous news that everything is checking out good at the clinic! I know it being time is like a BLAH answer but its much better than a problem!! hehe And I think its awesome you are going to do IUI in Feb - you are being proactive honestly I think a year might drive me nuts too!

Yeah I dont like those dollar store tests either - I dont have any pg tests on hand... I try to steer far from those - especially after last month haha when I thought I was pregnant for real and was not - I am going to try reallyyyyy hard to wait until AF this month unless I have some crazy overwhelming symptoms from 10DPO on.....

FX for you Barbi :)

yeah most of the time my cycles are of 28-30 days...but during last few months it was like 33-35 and once the longest was of 42 days...but since last two months 30 days....

I fluctuated a LOT in the year after I came off the birth control pill..... it was a crazy year! Now they have stabilized and my cycles have gone from 30-31 days down to 27-28 days the last few cycles - I hope thats normal

Hi all!! Barbs they look like horrid evaps :( but your realllly early too so maybe leave a few more days 9dpo maybe? In my experience I decided to wait untill at least 10dpo and then use frer as I had so many dodgy heart breaking Ic's. And even when I was pg the super sensitive Ic's where the last to show up grrrrrr anyway imbkeeping fx for you!!

And of course for everyone else too!! Welcome to the newbies I'm the one they can't get rid of in stalking till I all join me hehehe ;)

Hey ladies. Thanks for the encouragement! It's great to have you guys for support. Other woman who understand :)
I know it was real early today but I just couldn't resist ;)
I bought some Internet Cheapies and it should arrive tomorrow at my office.
I will keep you ladies posted. I sort of feel like this month might be the one. Not sure why. I've thought that before & been SO wrong!!
Crossing my fingers!!!

Hey ladies. Thanks for the encouragement! It's great to have you guys for support. Other woman who understand :)
I know it was real early today but I just couldn't resist ;)
I bought some Internet Cheapies and it should arrive tomorrow at my office.
I will keep you ladies posted. I sort of feel like this month might be the one. Not sure why. I've thought that before & been SO wrong!!
Crossing my fingers!!!

Hiya Ladies!

Oh Barb I do hope its your month! :) I know what you mean though I have been there before too - last month to be precise haha - and I wasnt - sigh.

So I picked up another book on my way home from work last night - What to Expect Before you Are Expecting - and its got a lot of information - its great so far. I do prefer the other book more because it is Canadian based so everything applies - but otherwise it is good stuff.

Should be getting my +OPK today - I will keep you posted! BD'd this morning as timing is important now lol.... I honestly had to basically slap DH to wake up and was late for work because of it but we didnt BD yesterday so it was important haha..........

I had no caffeine yesterday and suffered lol.... had horrible migraine by 530pm - I dont think its worth it - I will have my regular cup in the morning and thats it.

Also - did you know green tea sucks up your folic acid? Not good! Im glad i read about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->