6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Id def bd again tonight just to be sure Hun! Or Tom morning if u don't manage tonight - don't forget sperm can chase the egg ;) x

Ok I will give it a go tonight too then.... hopefully DH is not too exhausted haha......

Hey Petzy! Yesterday is your LH surge so your O is from 12 to 48 hours later. I'd say today you're Ovulating...& tomorrow you are 1dpo!

9 dpo today & bffn :) LOL

Attachments

• 9dpo, cycle 10.jpg
    9dpo, cycle 10.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
You know whats funny....we barely had time or energy to have sex this cycle. We BD'd when the nurses told us & that was it for around my O LOL....
I hope this is it!

Usually ovulate on day 26, I am now on day 44 and no AF in sight!!! Lots of symptoms. Sore BB's (TMI), tired, hungry and nauseas at the same time. URGHHH! Took tests all last week, one on Sunday night and still negative (had some weird lines, but will call them BFN). Help, has anyone been that late and still had negatives?

You should go get a blood test done if you're late. Some woman don't get a positive on the pee tests for a looooong time!

Hey Petzy! Yesterday is your LH surge so your O is from 12 to 48 hours later. I'd say today you're Ovulating...& tomorrow you are 1dpo!

Hi Barb! I love your BFN posts - keep em coming! LOL If i was POAS I would show you mine haha.....

I think I am def ovulating - as we speak - so many sharp pains on right ovary side.... its gotta be it!! I hope ! lol.....

Looking forward to 1DPO tomorrow :)

You know whats funny....we barely had time or energy to have sex this cycle. We BD'd when the nurses told us & that was it for around my O LOL....
I hope this is it!

Haha well whatever works right? Thats good you did it when you should have though - catch that eggy! :)

Have any of you ever watched The Great Sperm Race? I havent seen it but ive heard about it... Im going to you tube it tonight I think

Ok got another +OPK just now.. i will test again after work around 530. I guess if I am O'ing right now its to be expected and tomorrow it should be lighter?

Have any of you ever watched The Great Sperm Race? I havent seen it but ive heard about it... Im going to you tube it tonight I think

Watching it now. Pretty interesting so far :thumbup:

Hi Barb! I love your BFN posts - keep em coming! LOL If i was POAS I would show you mine haha.....

I think I am def ovulating - as we speak - so many sharp pains on right ovary side.... its gotta be it!! I hope ! lol.....

Ahaha hey man, Im sharing my journey! Why not share my bfn's too :) Can't wait to see yours! LOL

You may very well be feeling Ovulation pains. Im sure I've had them in the past too!!! I really hope this is our month. :thumbup:

Ok got another +OPK just now.. i will test again after work around 530. I guess if I am O'ing right now its to be expected and tomorrow it should be lighter?

It's inconclusive today. You should stop testing after your 1st positive OPK. Yesterday was your surge! PUT IT DOWN LADY!!! :haha:

It's inconclusive today. You should stop testing after your 1st positive OPK. Yesterday was your surge! PUT IT DOWN LADY!!! :haha:

LMAO agreed - and I know yesterday was my positive lol..... ok I am done! Especially since I had the cramping all morning - I am quite sure I have O'd - let the waiting begin ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahaha hey man, Im sharing my journey! Why not share my bfn's too :) Can't wait to see yours! LOL

You may very well be feeling Ovulation pains. Im sure I've had them in the past too!!! I really hope this is our month. :thumbup:

Haha! Too funny.....

Yes with the timing it definitely seems to be.... kind of nice to actually have ov symptoms for once or at least that i am finally noticing! :)

So here is today's starkie! 10dpo :(
I did fmu & smu, both stark as snow!
I'm starting to loose hope this month. I know it's early but statistically 10dpo isn't too early to see a faint line :(
Anyway - I will only be going for blood work next week IF I have a positive urine test.

Welcome to your TWW Petzy!!! Yahoo!

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 7
Hi barbs!! Please don't completely give up mine were also stark white at 10dpo and I mean not even a hint of an evap!! I'm keeping everything crossed for you! (((hugs)))

Thanks Nimbec...its just such a let down every month :(
What dpo were you when you got your first line?

I am not sure if my eyes are playing tricks or I am just very wishful but I think I see shadows on both tests today. Not sure how to amount this to anything. Im tweaking so I can post it :)

OK ladies. One is fmu, the other smu. Do you guys see lines?
I tweaked one of the photos. I have a feeling it may just be the antibody strip but I'm not certain. I think its mostly wishful thinking.

Attachments

• 10dpo.lines.nottweaked..jpg
    10dpo.lines.nottweaked..jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 10dpo.lines.tweaked..jpg
    10dpo.lines.tweaked..jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads